Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..cindy justifying kc dumping caylee in the woods:

..cindy: when someone dies the soul is no longer there , all that's left is the shell , the soul has gone to heaven.caylee wasn't placed in the woods-----it was just the empty shell.

..i see---so it's no big deal then that the animals ripped the body apart and gnawed on the bones?----the animals did this to "the shell."

..does she ever listen to what she has the nerve to say ??????

OMG has she no respect for the human body????? why do people spends thousands of dollars buying funeral plots and gorgeous caskets, because they love the person that died and can't imagine anything bad happening to their bodies even after they are dead! What a sick witch! A child no less in the swamps being ripped apart by animals, but it's OK.. I hate her

..cindy justifying kc dumping caylee in the woods:

..cindy: when someone dies the soul is no longer there , all that's left is the shell , the soul has gone to heaven.caylee wasn't placed in the woods-----it was just the empty shell.

..i see---so it's no big deal then that the animals ripped the body apart and gnawed on the bones?----the animals did this to "the shell."

..does she ever listen to what she has the nerve to say ??????

Bolding mine. Did she actually say this? Is that a direct quote? OMG.

Wow.

Speechless.

(Dr. Phil plays jailhouse visit tape where after Cindy asks Casey her gut feeling, Casey tells Cindy in her heart she knows Caylee is not far)

Dr. Phil: What do you think about that comment now that you know that she knew?

Cindy: I know Casey knows where Caylee was placed. I know in my heart. I know that now...

Dr. Phil: Did she put her there?

Cindy: I'm not sure if she put her there by herself or if someone helped her. I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was and that was another reason why she couldn't come clean because if she would have said Caylee drown and then couldn't produce Caylee's body then they wouldn't believe her.

George: See and I could understand why if Caylee drown, then why all this elaborate cover up?

Dr. Phil: Do you believe that however this happened, your daughter was in the woods burying that child? Alone or with somebody else, do you believe she was in the woods burying that child?

Cindy: I believe Casey had knowledge or had something to do with placing Caylee there. And I don't understand it, I know that Casey's belief as soon as someone dies they leave their body and that's no longer Caylee. That Caylee went straight to heaven. I know that.

Dr. Phil: Are you trivializing burying this child in the woods because (Cindy shaking her head no squeezing her lips tightly together, rubbing her palms) she was a Christian and she believed her soul had left her body?

Cindy: No I'm not. (Looks down) That's not the right place for Caylee's remains to be. I mean I feel that as soon as someone dies (keeps looking down and back up at Dr. Phil) they're gone and that's just a shell. Our body is just a vehicle to be on this Earth but I would never anybody that I love like Caylee was found. I could never do that. I don't think that that was right.

George: I can't excuse her for whatever happened, I can't do that. She's responsible for Caylee and whatever happened to Caylee she has knowledge of that. And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that.

Cindy: There's no excuse for where Caylee was found.

George: No. None whatsoever.

Cindy: And I'm not making excuses for that but...

Dr. Phil: When you say; "but" that starts the excuse.

Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later.

Dr. Phil: Cindy, you just said; "she shouldn't have put her in the woods but what were we gonna do anyway?" that is excusing this!

Cindy: (shifting in her seat) No it's not.

Dr. Phil: That's why people are shaking their television sets right now. I get being loyal to your children, I really do. (Cindy shaking her head smiling) But isn't it disloyal to Caylee to not take a clear eyed view and try find out what happened to her?

Cindy: Oh absolutely, Caylee has been my number 1 focus for 3 years. And I in no way would ever disrespect Caylee's remains but Caylee did not die in those woods. Would I have loved to hug my granddaughter one more time? (starts to cry) The shell of her body? Yes, I would have. Would I have loved to properly placed her where she needed to be? Absolutely. But I have to move on with that. (wipes away tears) I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, I have to live with what I know. And I am not going to beat myself over it. (wiping tears) I don't care what people think. It doesn't matter from this point on. (takes the tissue Dr. Phil offered her) I prayed to God for 3 years to find out what happened to Caylee and I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closure if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that Casey would go to jail and be punished. When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident. I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart because I know the love that those two had and I know Caylee's soul would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death (George looking away) and I believe it was an accident. (wiping tears) and until someone can prove different, that's what I believe. And I'm hoping some day we'll find out what happened to Casey and I'm not gonna be her judge and jury. God is her judge and he let her free.

I find it annoying that Dr Phil did not challenge George on this alleged accomplice. I mean who else could it be? It is pretty clear all of the boyfriends, ex boyfriends, friends (the little she had), brother, etc were not involved so George is essentially going around accusing one of them as being involved when there is absolutely no evidence. Casey did this alone and they should accept that... Unless they come to that conclusion in another interview w another "donation"

The accomplice thing had me going also and I kept on saying to myself (to Dr. Phil) Ask who they think it is????

Why did he not,,I think because he knows Casey acted alone. So why ask?

..she didn't need either CA or GA to help her dump the car.

..she dumped the car on friday the 27th. ( bringing food from cindy's freezer with her).

( ping maps show kc leaving the hopespring area on the 27th , as she texts amy..)

11:34 am KC texts AH and tells her “there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car”.

11:47 am KC calls TL, 1.9 minute duration. Calls from Amscot parking lot. Tells TL she has ran out of gas.

11:51 am KC calls JG, 5 minute duration
12:00-12:25 pm – TL picks KC up in Amscot parking lot

..catherine sanchez (amscot) says she saw the car there that day...the 27th.....didn't do anything about it since it was during the day and other businesses were open------it was when she arrived saturday the 28th at 7.a.m. and saw it still there that she called to have it towed.

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay. So you see the car parked uhm, in the parking lot…(27th.) [/FONT][/FONT]

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Uh-hum (affirmative). [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]…by your dumpster? [/FONT][/FONT]​

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Yes. [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay, what are you uh, what, what do you do uh, about it? [/FONT][/FONT]​

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Uhm, nothing. I mean it, it was daytime so uh, there’s a few cars. I didn’t see no customer. At first there probably would be, it belonged to somebody next, to the other businesses, next business so I didn’t do anything about it. [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay.[/FONT][/FONT]​

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Then when I came back Saturday, the 28th, in the morning, I believe it was seven o’clock in the morning I saw the car again. [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay. [/FONT][/FONT]
CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]So I kind of figure, all the other business are closed so it can’t belong to anybody there. I call my corporate office to let them, specifically my complain uhm, person Richard (unintelligible). [/FONT][/FONT]​

The Amscot manager saw the car at 7AM on June 27 parked by the dumpster but took no action that day. TL did not pick kc up until hours later that same day.

snipped
On June 27, 2008, at approximately 0700 hours, Mrs. Sanchez arrived at 7051 East Colonial Drive for her shift. Mrs. Sanchez observed a white Pontiac parked next to the business’ dumpster, but took no action.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/...-catherine-sanchez-amscot-financial-employee/

Nope, nothing suspicious to see here . Move along .Absolutely no connection between hauling around your dead daughter in the car and borrowing a shovel from the neighbor. It was just for the bamboo. :banghead:

And George , according to our next door neighbor :waitasec: really? like HE might be lying about the shovel? He didn't even know Caylee was dead when he made the statement . Why would the neighbor lie?

So the A's both admit Casey knew all along Caylee was dead ,either by drowning or overdose(their theories). Why would they continue to challenge issues ,like the shovel ?

I know it sounded weird but I took it as George disputing Cindy's opinion/account for the shovel. He was saying the neighbor said it in a police statement (so he believes it) and Brian wasn't paying attention to what Casey was doing with it or even sure how long Casey had it for (so it could have been longer).

Because every time you trust a member of the A family you get a slap of reality real soon, but it could be that GA is telling him self that we saved FCA from the needle but now I'm done. He might see that even after the death of Caylee, FCA stills continues to be evil and wants to destroy members of her family. The sex abuse allegations, the not seeing them after the trial, wanting them to be decoys for her...... I would be very afraid if I were a member of FCA family.

My daughters take...CA seems to be blaming GA for everything. His fault because he cheated on her and gambled, his fault he locks the shed. CA not happy with GA today. She claims GA never has said to her that he believes the felon is responsible for Caylees death, believes Caylee was in the trunk and that the felon drugged Caylee and Caylee didn't wake up. These two deserve each other.

Oh yeah, remember the part where they're talking about the shovel, and CA explains that KC had to borrow one because "the shed was locked... AGAIN...", then she and GA exchange looks. Was the shed not supposed to be locked? That struck me as odd. Is CA making GA feel guilty because he locked the shed when no one was supposed to be home? Or is this tied up somehow in the gas can theft/calling the cops? Some of y'all are encyclopedias on that information...

I think it was Cindy's way to get her little passive/aggressive dig in. She probably blames George for locking the shed up because he had a theiving daughter and for making poor Casey have to go to a neighbor to borrow a shovel.:innocent:

IMO

See...I am truly heartbroken for George. I think he's known all along but could never admit it to himself. Perhaps there are some things he's done wrong, I have no doubt about that, but I truly don't see him as the snake that some people do.

Now Cindy...Cindy is just a stupid stupid person, and that's as nice as I can put it. There is no bigger fool.

I totally agree with you regarding George.

As far as Cindy...she said in part 2 that she put her faith in God that if the jury convicted OCA, that meant OCA killed Caylee. If the jury aquitted her, that meant OCA did not kill Caylee and that Caylee's death was an accident. This is what she thought God was telling her, that God would let the right thing happen.

I don't agree with Cindy, but I can't argue with her beliefs any more than I can argue with other people's beliefs in God. Lots of people believe that God will always let the right thing happen.

My daughters take...CA seems to be blaming GA for everything. His fault because he cheated on her and gambled, his fault he locks the shed. CA not happy with GA today. She claims GA never has said to her that he believes the felon is responsible for Caylees death, believes Caylee was in the trunk and that the felon drugged Caylee and Caylee didn't wake up. These two deserve each other.

I think what she said was he had never told her he thought Caylee was drugged and was killed that way.

I think he does believe Caylee was chloroformed.

Of course she wasnt happy with him since he was not buying into her fantasy excuses either.

IMO

Oh yeah, remember the part where they're talking about the shovel, and CA explains that KC had to borrow one because "the shed was locked... AGAIN...", then she and GA exchange looks. Was the shed not supposed to be locked? That struck me as odd. Is CA making GA feel guilty because he locked the shed when no one was supposed to be home? Or is this tied up somehow in the gas can theft/calling the cops? Some of y'all are encyclopedias on that information...

Yes that was strange. Made me think whats with that. PS. CA if FCA wanted to break into the shed she would have borrowed a hammer not a shovel.

The accomplice thing had me going also and I kept on saying to myself (to Dr. Phil) Ask who they think it is????

Why did he not,,I think because he knows Casey acted alone. So why ask?

Exactly. Dr. Phil may have asked, and the answer ended up on the cutting room floor. If GA blurted out a name, it would have been libelous for GA, and perhaps for Dr. Phil as well.

I'm watching HLN. A female doctor is commenting on GA from yesterdays show. She is saying that GA is being deceptive, he is very narcissistic also. She said she deals with these kinds of people all the time in her profession.
Even after todays show I don't trust either one of these people. I think they are well versed on acting and should go to hollywood where they belong.CA said today that Caylee wasn't found where the felon put her so the felon couldn't tell LE the truth because they never would have believed her...BULL

BBM. Don't think they would be accepted. Even Hollywood has their standards.

Because every time you trust a member of the A family you get a slap of reality real soon, but it could be that GA is telling him self that we saved FCA from the needle but now I'm done. He might see that even after the death of Caylee, FCA stills continues to be evil and wants to destroy members of her family. The sex abuse allegations, the not seeing them after the trial, wanting them to be decoys for her...... I would be very afraid if I were a member of FCA family.

All during the trial I never saw him try to save Casey once.

So I think he accepted the brutal truth even before the trial began.

imo

I think it was Cindy's way to get her little passive/aggressive dig in. She probably blames George for locking the shed up because he had a theiving daughter and for making poor Casey have to go to a neighbor to borrow a shovel.:innocent:

IMO

I detected that too. She has really put a guilt trip on GA through this interview.. and he's taken it.

Even then it doesn't make sense, though. IIRC, for all CA and GA knew, KC was on her business trip at that time. There would have been no reason for him to keep the shed unlocked.

Can we make comments on the "caylee's fund" site? I hope not because it will be hard to control myself if we can.

How disgusting to fake a non profit to support yourself! How pathetic is that?

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but SERIOUSLY?

Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later.

Dr. Phil: Cindy, you just said; "she shouldn't have put her in the woods but what were we gonna do anyway?" that is excusing this!

What were we going to do anyway? Let's see, for every person that accidentaly died and we threw them in the woods (they are not "placed" - they are DUMPED). Can you imagine what our gardens and forests would look like now?

IMHO - this clearly shows how little respect she has/had for Caylee Marie Anthony. I can only pray that Lee reads this and keeps any future children away from CA. If the next grandchild accidentally dies, I guess we can anticipate that CA would just throw it in the dumpster (because what were we going to do with it anyway).

I really really wished I hadn't heard that. My heart is breaking all over again.

I'm so sorry Caylee that you were so easily disregarded.

My Opinion Only.

Mel

Nope, nothing suspicious to see here . Move along .Absolutely no connection between hauling around your dead daughter in the car and borrowing a shovel from the neighbor. It was just for the bamboo. :banghead:

And George , according to our next door neighbor :waitasec: really? like HE might be lying about the shovel? He didn't even know Caylee was dead when he made the statement . Why would the neighbor lie?

So the A's both admit Casey knew all along Caylee was dead ,either by drowning or overdose(their theories). Why would they continue to challenge issues ,like the shovel ?

bbm

No, Gerge corrected her and said the neighbor said he did not watch Casey continously and she was gone an hour before she returned the shovel.

So George is saying she very well could have tried to use the shovel because no one saw what she did or where she went for an hour as the neighbor was busy doing other things around the house.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member