Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please understand that the this post is just my opinion.

Watched part 2 od Dr P.
First I'd like to slap the snot out of GA. He does know that Casey had "something" to do with the death of Caylee but thinks "someone/s helped. The murderer CFCA needed NO HELP George. Caylee was only 2 years and 10 months old when CFCA KILLED her, she didn't need help to KILL a 2 year 10 month old child. Futher more George NOT ONE of CFCA's friends knew that Caylee was "missing" much less that she was dead. I think from the preview of part 3 that Dr P will be bringing up that CFCA had some kind of plan to KILL you George (that in the preview you say you "never thought of that") from the searches she made on the computer such as 'hand to hand combat'. Tell me why CFCA would need to know about hand to hand combat for a 2 year 10 month old child?

Second now I know how Cindy truely felt about Caylee's remains and why they stayed in a cardboard box for ever how long at the ME's. Because you CINDY said "what where we going to do with them other then what we did do with them". Yup, you <self-modsnip> never gave a hoot about Caylee once she was dead, I knew that from the minute you got your azz out there to 'clean her stinch from the car'. I want to slap your teeth down your throat. There is NO MEDICAL thing wrong with your MURDERING daughter. If you want to know what's wrong with your MURDERING daughter just look in the mirror. You and CFCA are made of the "same fabric". Your bible thumping lip service makes me sick.
You are the one who said during swearing in "SO HELP ME GOD, YES". You prayed that God would let CFCA go if she didn't do it???? Are you flipping kidding me? You lady are a LIER plain and simple and I believe that YOU were abusive to your murdering daughter because the apple dosen't fall far from the tree.

Now I have to go and calm down before I have a heart attack or stroke.

I completely agree with your opinion,Wonders. George knows Casey would never sit in jail for 3 years ,facing the death penalty , for anyone else .

And yes,Cindy ,Casey probably DID start having these behaviors after Caylee was born. It's called Selfishness!
She didn't want a cute baby stealing her spotlight..........unless it was useful.
She didn't have to come up with such BIG lies before ,because her life was less complicated before Caylee.
"I'm spending the night with a girlfriend" just didn't cut it once Caylee was here.There had to be a nanny and a big important job that required a lot of nights and weekends so YOU would babysit . But she wasn't working ,she was partying ,but I bet you were catching on to her lies ,since Caylee was starting to talk .

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but SERIOUSLY?

Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later.

Dr. Phil: Cindy, you just said; "she shouldn't have put her in the woods but what were we gonna do anyway?" that is excusing this!

What were we going to do anyway? Let's see, for every person that accidentaly died and we threw them in the woods (they are not "placed" - they are DUMPED). Can you imagine what our gardens and forests would look like now?

IMHO - this clearly shows how little respect she has/had for Caylee Marie Anthony. I can only pray that Lee reads this and keeps any future children away from CA. If the next grandchild accidentally dies, I guess we can anticipate that CA would just throw it in the dumpster (because what were we going to do with it anyway).

I really really wished I hadn't heard that. My heart is breaking all over again.

I'm so sorry Caylee that you were so easily disregarded.

My Opinion Only.

Mel

I agree, I was really offended and taken aback when Cindy was saying that.

George looked at her like she was insane.

IMO

All I can say for CA is .. she wore the right dress BLOOD RED.

Cindy looked like she had brand new brillant blue contacts on and did anyone capture that photo Phil showed of Cindy and George? Looked like their wedding photo.

Dr. Phil: In your opinion, is Casey disturbed?

Cindy: (looks surprised) Yes. I think something terribly...

Dr. Phil: Did you consider that she's seriously disturbed?

Cindy: I think there is something seriously wrong with my daughter and her thought processes. I think that something started before or during her pregnancy and after Caylee was born. I think something started to trigger because Casey was not that person prior to that.

My, my, my, we are on the same page with the "WE" statement. Another connection to this train of thought is when CA has admitted that she had contact with FCA everyday for the 31 days. Then when FCA ask CA for ONE more day, CA says, no, I'VE ALREADY "GIVEN' you 31 days (of freedom in my opinion), I'm not giving you anymore. CA knew that the music must be faced. Which ties in with the jail house visit when FCA says to CA, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." Why didn't CA ask her what she meant by that statement? I'll tell you why, because she already knew what it meant. Perhaps FCA did have help moving the body but it wasn't GA. The thing about liars, if you give them enough rope, (let them babble) the usually end up hanging themselves. KWIM? I may be way off base, but it's more reasonable that CA helped than GA. It was CA that cleaned the car, Casey's pants, fabreezed the car, took items out of the car, claimed to do the computer searches, threw ZFG's name out there over and over, threw JG's name out there over and over. Hell, for all we know they, meaning CA and FCA may have had their "BAT PHONES" at that time when they had their daily 31 days of contact. Not only that, from CA's own mouth to our ears, we hear that the catalizt to WHATEVER??? happened to Caylee started after she confronted FCA with stealing money from her grandparents. Did I leave anything out? That's MY thoughts on it for today.

Jut going with your same train of thought.....do you happen to remember when CA and FICA (FICA was out on bail, IIRC) were driving and some reporters were following them and CA pulled over and jumped out of the car and just went freakin' bonkers on the reporter's driver and then told the reporter, "No more exclusives". I remember quite a few of us thought it to be very odd.

I really hope G told C after this interview--you can kiss our foundation and me goodbye..b/c some of the things you said are just PLAIN CRAZY---I need the phone book..I need to find me a good therapist and divorce lawyer!!

Please understand that the this post is just my opinion.

Watched part 2 od Dr P.
First I'd like to slap the snot out of GA. He does know that Casey had "something" to do with the death of Caylee but thinks "someone/s helped. The murderer CFCA needed NO HELP George. Caylee was only 2 years and 10 months old when CFCA KILLED her, she didn't need help to KILL a 2 year 10 month old child. Futher more George NOT ONE of CFCA's friends knew that Caylee was "missing" much less that she was dead. I think from the preview of part 3 that Dr P will be bringing up that CFCA had some kind of plan to KILL you George (that in the preview you say you "never thought of that") from the searches she made on the computer such as 'hand to hand combat'. Tell me why CFCA would need to know about hand to hand combat for a 2 year 10 month old child?

Second now I know how Cindy truely felt about Caylee's remains and why they stayed in a cardboard box for ever how long at the ME's. Because you CINDY said "what where we going to do with them other then what we did do with them". Yup, you <self-modsnip> never gave a hoot about Caylee once she was dead, I knew that from the minute you got your azz out there to 'clean her stinch from the car'. I want to slap your teeth down your throat. There is NO MEDICAL thing wrong with your MURDERING daughter. If you want to know what's wrong with your MURDERING daughter just look in the mirror. You and CFCA are made of the "same fabric". Your bible thumping lip service makes me sick.
You are the one who said during swearing in "SO HELP ME GOD, YES". You prayed that God would let CFCA go if she didn't do it???? Are you flipping kidding me? You lady are a LIER plain and simple and I believe that YOU were abusive to your murdering daughter because the apple dosen't fall far from the tree.

Now I have to go and calm down before I have a heart attack or stroke.

:clap: :clap: :clap: You expressed my feelings exactly. I just wish you had been a little harder on GA.

CA was fuming in parts of todays show. All that work trying to excuse the felons behavior and GA just flushed everything down the tiolet..Darn it!

(Dr. Phil plays jailhouse visit tape where after Cindy asks Casey her gut feeling, Casey tells Cindy in her heart she knows Caylee is not far)

Dr. Phil: What do you think about that comment now that you know that she knew?

Cindy: I know Casey knows where Caylee was placed. I know in my heart. I know that now...

Dr. Phil: Did she put her there?

Cindy: I'm not sure if she put her there by herself or if someone helped her. I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was and that was another reason why she couldn't come clean because if she would have said Caylee drown and then couldn't produce Caylee's body then they wouldn't believe her.

George: See and I could understand why if Caylee drown, then why all this elaborate cover up?

Dr. Phil: Do you believe that however this happened, your daughter was in the woods burying that child? Alone or with somebody else, do you believe she was in the woods burying that child?

Cindy: I believe Casey had knowledge or had something to do with placing Caylee there. And I don't understand it, I know that Casey's belief as soon as someone dies they leave their body and that's no longer Caylee. That Caylee went straight to heaven. I know that.

Dr. Phil: Are you trivializing burying this child in the woods because (Cindy shaking her head no squeezing her lips tightly together, rubbing her palms) she was a Christian and she believed her soul had left her body?

Cindy: No I'm not. (Looks down) That's not the right place for Caylee's remains to be. I mean I feel that as soon as someone dies (keeps looking down and back up at Dr. Phil) they're gone and that's just a shell. Our body is just a vehicle to be on this Earth but I would never anybody that I love like Caylee was found. I could never do that. I don't think that that was right.

George: I can't excuse her for whatever happened, I can't do that. She's responsible for Caylee and whatever happened to Caylee she has knowledge of that. And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that.

Cindy: There's no excuse for where Caylee was found.

George: No. None whatsoever.

Cindy: And I'm not making excuses for that but...

Dr. Phil: When you say; "but" that starts the excuse.

Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later.

Dr. Phil: Cindy, you just said; "she shouldn't have put her in the woods but what were we gonna do anyway?" that is excusing this!

Cindy: (shifting in her seat) No it's not.

Dr. Phil: That's why people are shaking their television sets right now. I get being loyal to your children, I really do. (Cindy shaking her head smiling) But isn't it disloyal to Caylee to not take a clear eyed view and try find out what happened to her?

Cindy: Oh absolutely, Caylee has been my number 1 focus for 3 years. And I in no way would ever disrespect Caylee's remains but Caylee did not die in those woods. Would I have loved to hug my granddaughter one more time? (starts to cry) The shell of her body? Yes, I would have. Would I have loved to properly? Properly, placed her where she needed to be? Absolutely. But I have to move on with that. (wipes away tears) I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, I have to live with what I know. And I am not going to beat myself over it. (wiping tears) I don't care what people think. It doesn't matter from this point on. (takes the tissue Dr. Phil offered her) I prayed to God for 3 years to find out what happened to Caylee and I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closer if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that Casey would go to jail and be punished. When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident. I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart because I know the love that those two had and I know Caylee's sould would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death (George looking away) and I believe it was an accident. (wiping tears) and until someone can prove different, that's what I believe. And I'm hoping some day we'll find out what happened to Casey and I'm not gonna be her judge and jury. God is her judge and he let her free.

She didn't even bury Caylee. She didn't need any help for the kind of disposal she had in mind- park the car on the side of the road, take out Caylees body, already in the bags, and she slung it as far as she could into those woods from where the grass met the brambles & trees.

Like throwing away garbage, NOT like burying a body.

I detected that too. She has really put a guilt trip on GA through this interview.. and he's taken it.

Even then it doesn't make sense, though. IIRC, for all CA and GA knew, KC was on her business trip at that time. There would have been no reason for him to keep the shed unlocked.

He probably didnt lock the shed up for years but got sick and tired of Casey stealing him blind. He probably went out to put gas in the mower and many times Casey had the can or it was empty. That had to be frustrating. So he may have started locking it up because he was finally fed up with her stealing.

IMO

Cindy knew that casey never worked and I'm sure she didn't buy the carp the felon was telling her either. Cindy was playing george. It's what the mother & daughter always did. The felon splits people; cindy splits people also. They are both Borderlines and feed off each other.

Cindy kept the door open and the code the same for the garage so her daughter could bring caylee there each day. The felon would have left telltale signs of her being there. cindy lies to others and then lies to herself. She knew her daughter didn't have a job. She covered for her to protect her from George. I imagine cindy and the felon spent many hours putting down George. It's what they do...plan and scheme to keep their dirty secrets. George is addicted to the drama. He is there to protect his interest in the money. Afterall he lost the home. Cindy got even with him when he left her. His condition of returning was she was allowed to remove his name from their mortgage.

He had a worker's comp settlement. IIRC, that $30,000 is not community property. He legally had a right to do what he wanted with it. But this is cindy we are talking about here. She would never allow that. She wanted that money to be household money...meaning she gets to handle it. She is not good with money and never has been. In this case, I excuse GA from gambling it. They are both spending nuts. They will be in debt in no time even if they get the HUGE payoff.

bbm

No, Gerge corrected her and said the neighbor said he did not watch Casey continously and she was gone an hour before she returned the shovel.

So George is saying she very well could have tried to use the shovel because no one saw what she did or where she went for an hour as the neighbor was busy doing other things around the house.

IMO

I was referring to George answering Dr. Phil's question .

"Do you believe she borrowed the shovel? "

George doesn't say "yes" he hedged and said "According to our neighbor ,that's the statement he gave" (paraphrasing)

She didn't even bury Caylee. She didn't need any help for the kind of disposal she had in mind- park the car on the side of the road, take out Caylees body, already in the bags, and she slung it as far as she could into those woods from where the grass met the brambles & trees.

Like throwing away garbage, NOT like burying a body.

She may have tried though and at that time since the torrential rains hadn't come yet the ground could have been too dry and hard.

She sure wasnt using the shovel to get bamboo shoots up,imo.

I doubt she has done an honest hard day's work in her life.

IMO

Has anyone reported on CA saying that the reason the seizures were not brought up at trial was because the defense told her to keep quiet...priceless!

I really hope G told C after this interview--you can kiss our foundation and me goodbye..b/c some of the things you said are just PLAIN CRAZY---I need the phone book..I need to find me a good therapist and divorce lawyer!!

Well,he didn't leave her after she committed perjury for the person who killed their grandchild and accused him of sexual abuse and helping cover up the death.
Just hinky . Really hinky that they can disagree to that extent ,yet vacation and shop together ,shortly afterwards. Hink-EE.

Cindy is smirking @ Dr. Phil. She is steaming mad. I've seen that look before. He has just told her that the felon lacks moral judgement and has a character flaw. I doubt Dr. Phil has heard the last of her.'

Oh no, she switches up to George's flaws to explain away her daughter..:thud:

I've never been a big Dr. Phil fan BUT with that being said, bravo to him for holding Cindy to the fire. She looks even more delusional and in denial than before. So happy George has finally found his voice and is not backing down from his opinion of everything.

I cannot see George sticking around much longer with someone in such denial. Run George, run!

I was referring to George answering Dr. Phil's question .

"Do you believe she borrowed the shovel? "

George doesn't say "yes" he hedged and said "According to our neighbor ,that's the statement he gave" (paraphrasing)

But he said that after Cindy tried to use the neighbor as seeing her car in the driveway for the entire hour.

It was then that George corrected her by telling her what the neighbor actually said ......which was.........he did not watch Casey for the entire hour because he was busy doing other chores around the house.

He shot down her ridiculous assertions, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back