Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The marriage is getting rocky because the money just is not pouring in like they thought it would. I like calling FCA " the most hated woman in america" more. Hurts CA image even more I think.

My favorite Dr. Phil line to Cindy when asking her a quesstion, "This is not an essay answer." Then Cindy gave the evil death stare and smirk.

Well,he didn't leave her after she committed perjury for the person who killed their grandchild and accused him of sexual abuse and helping cover up the death.
Just hinky . Really hinky that they can disagree to that extent ,yet vacation and shop together ,shortly afterwards. Hink-EE.

yeah-I agree..I was just throwing in a little sarcasm-sorry-I just could not resist!!

She didn't even bury Caylee. She didn't need any help for the kind of disposal she had in mind- park the car on the side of the road, take out Caylees body, already in the bags, and she slung it as far as she could into those woods from where the grass met the brambles & trees.

Like throwing away garbage, NOT like burying a body.

Is it all coming together for me? Why is Cindy being so argumentative and brushing this off like a trip to Goodwill?

Maybe SHE was the one who "helped" CFCMA dispose of the body. MY OPINION ONLY mind you - but why else would she say "it was just a shell", if not to make it seem okay to "place" the body in the woods.

Were all those phone calls to CA an attempt to see how long CA would be before returning home?

I know, there's no proof. But I wouldn't at all be suprised if it turned out that Cindy was the accomplice that George keeps rambling on about. And that's even if the neighbor didn't see Cindy scoot back home for 30 minutes to an hour.

Makes perfectly good sense in my mind. That woman is clearly <unusual>.

Again, MOO

Mel

BBM. I'm not making any excuses for George.

But I gotta say I bet George DID want to hide out. I think deep down George knew what happened to Caylee even back then and the people living in his house wouldn't let him think for himself and wanted him to believe 100% in his daughter.

All I'm saying is that I think George should not be put in the same category as Cindy and Casey.

And if FCA ever does kill one of my loved ones my anger won't be towards GA or CA for that matter. It would be squarely towards FCA and the Pineallas 12.

Casey turned out the way she is not for Georges actions, but for his inactions. And at least I can give credit to George for his realization of that. Cindy on the other hand played an active role in creating the monster that is now Casey Anthony. And she will never admit that she played a very large role in creating the events that lead to Caylee's demise.

BBM - At some point the excuses need to end for GA. He is a grown man who knows right from wrong. It is never ok to lie for a killer, ever. You believe he knew but still went on all those shows talking about his MISSING granddaughter, taking time away from real abducted children? Collecting money, for what? MOO-that is despicable.

I don't see any difference between GA/CA, they both lie through their teeth and have been for years.

We don't know why FCA is evil. Lee seems to go through life without killing anyone and he was raised in the same house.

IMO

The ONE thing these interviews did was help explain what I thought was really bizarre behavior by Cindy during the trial and when she heard the verdict.

It certainly doesn't justify it IMO but it gives me some insight into what was the heck was going on.

I wonder why Dr. Phil asked no questions about Lee? Or did I miss that?

My favorite Dr. Phil line to Cindy when asking her a quesstion, "This is not an essay answer." Then Cindy gave the evil death stare and smirk.

I thought I recognized that smirk. The same one she wore to the ZFG depo!

GAWD!!!

:banghead:

Well,he didn't leave her after she committed perjury for the person who killed their grandchild and accused him of sexual abuse and helping cover up the death.
Just hinky . Really hinky that they can disagree to that extent ,yet vacation and shop together ,shortly afterwards. Hink-EE.

They have the love of money to keep them together. I imagine they have bills like crazy. A personal attorney is at least $100,000 grand retainer. They have one now for three years. They live large.

Yes that was strange. Made me think whats with that. PS. CA if FCA wanted to break into the shed she would have borrowed a hammer not a shovel.

The shed wasn't broken into until a week later when KC was with TL.

The Farm said:
The accomplice thing had me going also and I kept on saying to myself (to Dr. Phil) Ask who they think it is????

Why did he not,,I think because he knows Casey acted alone. So why ask?

could also be because dr. Phil was afraid to get sued, for instance, if he asked who and they splurged out some name the anthonys would get sued for defamation and the show could get caught up in that...

Cindy: Oh absolutely, Caylee has been my number 1 focus for 3 years. And I in no way would ever disrespect Caylee's remains but Caylee did not die in those woods. Would I have loved to hug my granddaughter one more time? (starts to cry) The shell of her body? Yes, I would have. Would I have loved to properly? Properly, placed her where she needed to be? Absolutely. But I have to move on with that. (wipes away tears) I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, I have to live with what I know. And I am not going to beat myself over it. (wiping tears) I don't care what people think. It doesn't matter from this point on. (takes the tissue Dr. Phil offered her) I prayed to God for 3 years to find out what happened to Caylee and I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closer if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that Casey would go to jail and be punished. When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident. I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart because I know the love that those two had and I know Caylee's sould would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death (George looking away) and Ct. (wiping tears) and until someone can prove different, that's what I believe. And I'm hoping some day we'll find out what happened to Casey and I'm not gonna be her judge and jury.God is her judge and he let her free.

Caylee has been my number 1 focus...Ya right. Cover up for KC was your number 1 and only focus
Caylee did not die in the woods...Well that's about the only true thing That CA has said
I am not trying to justify what until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to KC...Oh you know what happened, you helped cover it up for 3 years and you know your daughter did it and she is sick. Just admit it instead of lying to yourself and the world. Denial doesn't look good on you..
Caylee would have never rested knowing that her mother had been vilified for her death...Caylee did not have rest on earth. Where she is now she does not see the bad things of this world
God is her judge and God let her free...You are right CA, He is her judge. I don't believe He is done.

I detected that too. She has really put a guilt trip on GA through this interview.. and he's taken it.

Even then it doesn't make sense, though. IIRC, for all CA and GA knew, KC was on her business trip at that time. There would have been no reason for him to keep the shed unlocked.

Cindy was only bothered by Casey's stealing and lying when it affected HER. When George checked out a job Casey supposedly had at a store,he found out she had been lying and told Cindy .Cindy got mad at GEORGE,not Casey.

According to Tracey (I think ) George was trying to confront Casey about where Caylee was and Cindy stopped him.

It just sounds like George would try to stop Casey's behaviors and Cindy wanted Casey to get her way,even if was getting gas from the shed for her car.I suspect the dig about the shed being locked was the latest in a long string of things Cindy uses against him.

I think Cindy liked having Casey as an ally against George .
JMO

BBM - At some point the excuses need to end for GA. He is a grown man who knows right from wrong. It is never ok to lie for a killer, ever. You believe he knew but still went on all those shows talking about his MISSING granddaughter, taking time away from real abducted children? Collecting money, for what? MOO-that is despicable.

I don't see any difference between GA/CA, they both lie through their teeth and have been for years.

We don't know why FCA is evil. Lee seems to go through life without killing anyone and he was raised in the same house.

IMO
One thing that makes me mad about GA is the fact that he is an X cop and he held people accountable for their crimes, so why is your family different GA?

I thought I recognized that smirk. The same one she wore to the ZFG depo!

GAWD!!!

:banghead:

She smirked like that at Linda Drane Burdick during trial when Linda lost her temper after Cindy claimed she made the chloroform searches too. :twocents:

But he said that after Cindy tried to use the neighbor as seeing her car in the driveway for the entire hour.

It was then that George corrected her by telling her what the neighbor actually said ......which was.........he did not watch Casey for the entire hour because he was busy doing other chores around the house.

He shot down her ridiculous assertions, imo.

He did. I think he's still conflicted about what he should admit. They lied or made excuses for so long ,told so many different versions ,it must be hard to just say "yes,I believe she borrowed the shovel" .

Cindy was only bothered by Casey's stealing and lying when it affected HER. When George checked out a job Casey supposedly had at a store,he found out she had been lying and told Cindy .Cindy got mad at GEORGE,not Casey.

According to Tracey (I think ) George was trying to confront Casey about where Caylee was and Cindy stopped him.

It just sounds like George would try to stop Casey's behaviors and Cindy wanted Casey to get her way,even if was getting gas from the shed for her car.I suspect the dig about the shed being locked was the latest in a long string of things Cindy uses against him.

I think Cindy liked having Casey as an ally against George .
JMO

Yes, Cindy is a bully and bullies never like to stand alone - because when they are - they aren't really bullies anymore.

Wonder if Cindy ever gives any thought to what "God's plan" actually is? If she believes "God proved she was not guilty" then what exactly do you think the big picture is Cindy? 'Cause you know in your heart FCA really is guilty - so aren't you afraid of what is going to happen next? Maybe next time she really will get the death penalty......

Cindy: Oh absolutely, Caylee has been my number 1 focus for 3 years. And I in no way would ever disrespect Caylee's remains but Caylee did not die in those woods. Would I have loved to hug my granddaughter one more time? (starts to cry) The shell of her body? Yes, I would have. Would I have loved to properly? Properly, placed her where she needed to be? Absolutely. But I have to move on with that.

I hated the fact that CA said she had to "move on with that"... with Caylee being tossed into the woods. She can "move on with that" after she accepts that her daughter was responsible for all of it.

Is it all coming together for me? Why is Cindy being so argumentative and brushing this off like a trip to Goodwill?

Maybe SHE was the one who "helped" CFCMA dispose of the body. MY OPINION ONLY mind you - but why else would she say "it was just a shell", if not to make it seem okay to "place" the body in the woods.

Were all those phone calls to CA an attempt to see how long CA would be before returning home?

I know, there's no proof. But I wouldn't at all be suprised if it turned out that Cindy was the accomplice that George keeps rambling on about. And that's even if the neighbor didn't see Cindy scoot back home for 30 minutes to an hour.

Makes perfectly good sense in my mind. That woman is clearly <unusual>.

Again, MOO

Mel

Anything is possible....Maybe someone can refresh my memory...Did LA receive some kind of immunity deal????

have JVM on waiting for a bee-man to come and take my yellow-jacket nest in the ground near my gas tank....

There is a clip of Phil that was played yesterday and today, and I Swear Phil keeps saying that the felon might be an

"unconsciousable sociopath". I listened twice to this.

Phil, it is UNCONSCIONABLE sociopath.

Sheesh, Dr. yet....

IMO, MOO, etc.

I love the fact that Dr Phil is allowing other networks to air his interview, so the other networks won't pay the A's for one. Good move in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname