Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how Cindy is in denial? Please? I don't see denial, at all. I see a woman who is more concerned about appearances that will say anything if she thinks it makes HER look better. Cindy (IMO) knows exactly who killed Caylee she just doesn't care.

I was shaking my head at alot of what Cindy was saying during the interview, at alot of what Dr Phil was saying as well. How can someone who is in denial come up with "new and improved" lies for the person that killed their granddaughter when the old lies are not believed by the public? Wouldn't denial be the person believing ONE thing and sticking with that? Not making up something to sortof fit the new information that has been released?

I don't know, maybe what I am trying to say is not making sense but I just can not see Cindy as being in denial at all.

MOO

I completely agree. And JVM is pushing this whole 'co-dependent' thing which is just stupid to me. Cindy is not in denial, she's never been in denial and she's not co-dependent. She's covered up for Casey since the beginning, she's still covering up and she'll cover up until the day she dies. She's as nuts as her daughter is.

I'm watching HLN. A female doctor is commenting on GA from yesterdays show. She is saying that GA is being deceptive, he is very narcissistic also. She said she deals with these kinds of people all the time in her profession.
Even after todays show I don't trust either one of these people. I think they are well versed on acting and should go to hollywood where they belong.
CA said today that Caylee wasn't found where the felon put her so the felon couldn't tell LE the truth because they never would have believed her...BULL

BBM: I agree ...

When it comes to the Anthony Family, what needs to be remembered is this :

Even though the Anthony Family may "come across" as "divided" ... they are, and always will be, "united" ...

This is their "m.o." ... they ALL have "something" to hide ... and they use it "against" each other as well as to "benefit" each other ...

MOO ...

The only thing that really disappointed me about George's theory was that he glossed over the REAL motivation for the murder. imo. George went to the more passive cause of death, accidental overdose, as opposed to the more probable scenario. Casey was enraged at Cindy on the night of the 15th after the fight over the stolen money and Cindy attacking Casey and threatening to take custody. George knows that is the real scenario, but he wanted to take Cindy off the hook. imoo

I agree..........Casey knew that her parents were not going to let her get away with things anymore and so she got back at them by taking Caylee away from them.

I think that their charity is stupid. It's not even about missing children. I guess that would have been too much work for them. They can hide behind this phoney "help grandparents charity" and try to retire off of it. I don't see them out there helping anyone but themselves and trying to make the child murdering daughter look like Mother Theresa. Fake Fake Fake!!

She meant if she had known about Caylee's death straight away she would have been cremated if her body hadn't decomposed in the woods for 6 months then been cremated.

Funny how she thinks that would have been her decision.

I really hope G told C after this interview--you can kiss our foundation and me goodbye..b/c some of the things you said are just PLAIN CRAZY---I need the phone book..I need to find me a good therapist and divorce lawyer!!

Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding!
We have a winner!
Post of the day!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

It was an accident. God would never have let FCA walk if it was something sinister.

So I guess she believes OJ killing Nicole and Ron Goldman was an accident also.

Judge Strickland is on NG tonight. Might be interesting to see what he has to say......

OMG ... I just heard Cindy's statement to Phil about the verdict ... I'm trying to type this from memory so if wrong please correct.

CA: "Justice for Caylee was when her mother walked"

Did I get that right ? Did I hear that right ? WTH ? OMG ... unbelievable !

After hearing that I am taking a break ... going to watch the Finals in America's Got Talent ...

MOO ...

I agree..........Casey knew that her parents were not going to let her get away with things anymore and so she got back at them by taking Caylee away from them.

it's a frightening thought, but FCA could be pregnant as we speak. I'm sure she had to find something to do hanging around all day with her security boys. You know FCA! She's no prude. I wouldn't put it past her to have another child to spite CA and GA. Have a child and then don't even let them see it. She is that evil!! Mark my words.... she will get pregnant for spite!!

Please understand that the this post is just my opinion.

Watched part 2 od Dr P.
First I'd like to slap the snot out of GA. He does know that Casey had "something" to do with the death of Caylee but thinks "someone/s helped. The murderer CFCA needed NO HELP George. Caylee was only 2 years and 10 months old when CFCA KILLED her, she didn't need help to KILL a 2 year 10 month old child. Futher more George NOT ONE of CFCA's friends knew that Caylee was "missing" much less that she was dead. I think from the preview of part 3 that Dr P will be bringing up that CFCA had some kind of plan to KILL you George (that in the preview you say you "never thought of that") from the searches she made on the computer such as 'hand to hand combat'. Tell me why CFCA would need to know about hand to hand combat for a 2 year 10 month old child?

Second now I know how Cindy truely felt about Caylee's remains and why they stayed in a cardboard box for ever how long at the ME's. Because you CINDY said "what where we going to do with them other then what we did do with them". Yup, you <self-modsnip> never gave a hoot about Caylee once she was dead, I knew that from the minute you got your azz out there to 'clean her stinch from the car'. I want to slap your teeth down your throat. There is NO MEDICAL thing wrong with your MURDERING daughter. If you want to know what's wrong with your MURDERING daughter just look in the mirror. You and CFCA are made of the "same fabric". Your bible thumping lip service makes me sick.
You are the one who said during swearing in "SO HELP ME GOD, YES". You prayed that God would let CFCA go if she didn't do it???? Are you flipping kidding me? You lady are a LIER plain and simple and I believe that YOU were abusive to your murdering daughter because the apple dosen't fall far from the tree.

Now I have to go and calm down before I have a heart attack or stroke.

Thank you. You don't know how many times I have wanted to say that and more. The only reason I don't is, I don't want someone to twist it around thinking that I'd go after them. I wouldn't, because they are not worth it. No matter how hard you slap someone, you can't slap the stupid out of
them. But some people can be slapped back into reality. With CA or FCA it wouldn't work because you have to had been in reality once before to be able to be slapped back into it. From what I've seen of them thus far, they have their own reality that I'd call insanity. I think the proper term would be: Criminally insane. KWIM. That's just my opinion and I don't mind sharing it.

susietigger,

I've never seen your siggy before, that's just scary! Wow, the similarities are crazy close!
The similarity is so overwhelming that the idea that perhaps she is Ted Bundy's daughter seemed worth a little research. Ted Bundy did end up in Florida, after all. At one point, during the trial I checked the dates to see if there was any possibility that Cindy was in Florida at the same time as Ted Bundy. I couldn't find anything but believe me I looked.

OMG has she no respect for the human body????? why do people spends thousands of dollars buying funeral plots and gorgeous caskets, because they love the person that died and can't imagine anything bad happening to their bodies even after they are dead! What a sick witch! A child no less in the swamps being ripped apart by animals, but it's OK.. I hate her

Does it scare you to think that she was a nurse? It does me.

CA:
"Justice for Caylee was when her mother walked."

This statement alone was the saddest...most pathetic...thought from the grandmother of a precious little girl who, in my opinion was murdered and dumped in a swamp by the grandmother's own daughter.
This statement caused my own soul to feel a disruption within. My spirit hurt. I believe that CA believes this with all of her heart. She always will.
The bread will always fall butter side up for CA because that is the way she will always see it, even with dirt, hair, floor crud and all things nasty staring her right in the face. She will eat that bread because in her mind it is all clean and tasty. Don't tell her otherwise. She will not hear you.
Blessings to little Caylee and may God open the blind eyes of CA so that she might see.
DQ

Because every time you trust a member of the A family you get a slap of reality real soon, but it could be that GA is telling him self that we saved FCA from the needle but now I'm done. He might see that even after the death of Caylee, FCA stills continues to be evil and wants to destroy members of her family. The sex abuse allegations, the not seeing them after the trial, wanting them to be decoys for her...... I would be very afraid if I were a member of FCA family.

All of the adult Anthony clan are formidable soulless predators in their own right IMO. And have acquired exceptionable survivor skills over the years.
They have proven that over and over again.
They may have some people fooled but there are plenty that see their true ugliness thru their thin veneer of their fake humanity.
These folks are inter species predators of the worst kind. They make Bernie Madoff look like Gandhi.

I think that their charity is stupid. It's not even about missing children. I guess that would have been too much work for them. They can hide behind this phoney "help grandparents charity" and try to retire off of it. I don't see them out there helping anyone but themselves and trying to make the child murdering daughter look like Mother Theresa. Fake Fake Fake!!

..oh but they still have their OTHER charity running as well, which IS all about missing children...

..how fantastic of cindy&george, "grandparent's rights", the "missing child epidemic"-------a little something for everyone.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/mission.html
[FONT=times new roman,times]The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic; will provide support to families and law enforcement during child recovery efforts; and will assist in the well-being of children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.[/FONT]

The only way for any of the A family members to ever get to move forward would be for them to tell the whole, complete truth and soon and for free. Tell all the history of this bunch ( there is nothing more you could be embarrassed by) then get away from any Caylee foundation as you will always make it seem tainted. Then just go away far away. Then Caylee will rest and just maybe if you have one once of good in you then you will rest also.

I thought this was great...right on target!

On Nancy Grace tonight, Judge Stan Strickland said this re CA:" I feel for her, I know she's in pain. I want to like her...I can't. I don't dislike her. From the very beginning, I thought she was a lost ball in high weeds."

That man has a way with words! "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers." He is dead on with his observations!

Falling in love with Stan Strickland
SMILEFACESLOVE.gif
all over again!! Calling it like it is on NG!!
"God didn't set KC free-a jury did!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member