Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, she did say that and it was in reference to feeling relieved to have been told that Caylee drowned. I'm sure that when a child starts to drown and as they are suffocating, in the water, that they are at the very least terrified for the time that it takes to actually die.

I just have no words for that. I understand denial, and I understand defending your own daughter, but this is just too much. And although I think GA is working his way through all of this pain and conflict, I will have to repeat what I said a few nights ago, in reference to CA's blanket excuses for KC during the Dr. Phil interview:

HE.COULD.HAVE.SAID.SOMETHING.

We can't be too sure GA was lying about the affair, because remember, River Cruz denied it in her initial deposition. She's also been exposed as an unreliable liar. Their testimonies cancel each other out.

You know, my hinky meter is still going off on that one. Something is just not right with RC. She was just too pro-defense all of a sudden. jmo

Evil is as evil does. I believe Cindy Anthony has at the very least said some evil things.

Beauty is as beauty does. I am not able for even a minute to see Casey Anthony as even remotely attractive.

Just going a bit sideways here but still on topic - :great: - I am so annoyed that Barbara Walters decided to sneak Baez onto the View today. I'm sure that was just that media outlet trying to gauge how "the public" is feeling about him, FCA and the verdict these days.

Yes, I know it was under the guise of the G/Aruba case - but who really believes that. It would only be Barbara who would have been interested. I remember one of them trying to say what the verdict was - and was so upset she couldn't speak and one of the other women had to take over. Here we are -what three months down the road and all of a sudden we are supposed to be over it.

Wrong call, Barbara - as usual by the way. You were way off base with that one. I could understand JVM having Baez on - she's always pushed the ethnic connection with him - but I have a feeling Baez is feeling he is too "uptown" now to appear on the likes of JVM...IMO

I know I've said many times a little community should be made of the Pineallas 12 and Casey Anthony and then the Pineallas 12 can have her be their town babysitter for their children and grandchildren.

I now what to modify my little community. Throw Cindy Anthony in with them.

You know, my hinky meter is still going off on that one. Something is just not right with RC. She was just too pro-defense all of a sudden. jmo

You are absolutely right, something is not right with her. And it kills me! Why would GA get involved, flirt with, go and visit this woman at this time? I can only imagine the pressure at home was overwhelming for him. I've tried to put myself in his position, with my family. I would have been on autopilot. There would have been no visiting a member of the opposite sex unless it was a step toward finding the missing family member.

Just going a bit sideways here but still on topic - :great: - I am so annoyed that Barbara Walters decided to sneak Baez onto the View today. I'm sure that was just that media outlet trying to gauge how "the public" is feeling about him, FCA and the verdict these days.

Yes, I know it was under the guise of the G/Aruba case - but who really believes that. It would only be Barbara who would have been interested. I remember one of them trying to say what the verdict was - and was so upset she couldn't speak and one of the other women had to take over. Here we are -what three months down the road and all of a sudden we are supposed to be over it.

Wrong call, Barbara - as usual by the way. You were way off base with that one. I could understand JVM having Baez on - she's always pushed the ethnic connection with him - but I have a feeling Baez is feeling he is too "uptown" now to appear on the likes of JVM...IMO

I agree, but isn't it great that he was BOOOOOOOed?? At least that's what was posted here; I didn't watch because I can't stand that show. I tried watching when it first came out but it came off as a bunch of hens all tring to out-cackle each other. Basically, I just could not tolerate the noise!

I am not a Barbara Walters fan. She sold out a long time ago.

(Just quoting my own post for context)

Does Jose Baez think that it is okay to have a date just a few hours after your 2 and 1/2 year old child supposedly drowns and to watch movies and stay in bed with your fairly new boyfriend until noon the next day!?? He is preposterous and so is his client.

And why doesn't anyone ask him when he says something like that? Or about how now he says she died in the afternoon, at trial it was early morning, no late morning no early morning....

Yep, she did say that and it was in reference to feeling relieved to have been told that Caylee drowned. I'm sure that when a child starts to drown and as they are suffocating, in the water, that they are at the very least terrified for the time that it takes to actually die.

I always thought drowning would be the most horrific way to go, next to burning to death. What the heck is she thinking?

so I looked at a 2008 calendar, showed Monday as JULY 14?? didn't he say Caylee drowned on July 16 in his OS?? July 16 08 is a Wednesday? am I losing my mind? or is he just putting out more misinformation? or just answering whatever pops into his mind???

opps, I am wrong, JUNE , not July, in any event, JUNE 16 is a MONDAY!! SORRY, I AM LOSING MY MIND!!!
IMO

I have done that a couple of times myself. Not to worry, you're not losing your mind. There's just so much misinformation and Bull Crap in this case that it's easy to get confused.

I always thought drowning would be the most horrific way to go, next to burning to death. What the heck is she thinking?

I agree, the two examples you gave would be very terrifying. If she had just left the comment as "relieved to know Caylee drowned" in the context of an accident vs. homicide (at the hands of Casey), it might have been more understandable. But to expand on the thought with "she didn't suffer" is completely unreasonable.

MOO

Oh, I don't think he'll be showing his face on JVM for awhile. Isn't she an advocate regarding crime against women.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388

"I didn't want to see my daughter put to death. I wanted her to be held responsible for my granddaughter and I still do," he said.

There's the problem right there. While I found GA to be credible and honest at trial some thought he hemmed and hawed and made himself look not believable (I think that's just the Anthony way). But if he did do anything less than be straightforward, if he gave his permission on the molestation issue, it backfired. Should have just told the truth and let the chips fall where they would.

Most people equate this remark to someone dying in their sleep. Maybe KC told CA Caylee was sleepwalking. KC could tell CA the moon was made of green cheese and she'd buy it. jmo

And why doesn't anyone ask him when he says something like that? Or about how now he says she died in the afternoon, at trial it was early morning, no late morning no early morning....

Baez is just dovetailing that afternoon tale in with GA's story. GA said he saw Caylee last at around 2.00 pm. KC said ,she left Caylee between 9 am and 1pm at Sawgrass. KC is a convicted liar. GA is too but not a convicted liar. They are all liars, Baez ,GA, CA and LA. They are just perfecting/sanitizing their stories now so they match up better. There is no denial whatsoever. Only one objective in mind and that is $$$$$$$$$. All the rest is back ground noise.

Was I the only one that heard CA's slip when talking about the chloroform search, it was only up for a couple seconds and then...WE..clicked off.
Sounds like there was someone else there when she was making the search. She never said when she made the search, could have been 5 years ago so in her mind she wasn't really lieing.
I always thought the felon had set up the scene in the back yard the day she killed Caylee. Put the ladder up to the pool and open back gate.

Well, here we are alittle over 3 months after the NG verdict which I semi-recovered from-and that was with the help from you all on board here!! Now-I thought it was impossible to really dislike CA anymore than I did-but she proved me wrong!! It IS possible to feel even more disgust and contempt for her than I felt and DR. P didn't help her image at all-if anything he made it glaringly obvious even for those who don't know the case well!!
SORRY CINDY-EPIC FAIL!!! Oh-and watch out for lightening!!
emo.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388

"I didn't want to see my daughter put to death. I wanted her to be held responsible for my granddaughter and I still do," he said.

There's the problem right there. While I found GA to be credible and honest at trial some thought he hemmed and hawed and made himself look not believable (I think that's just the Anthony way). But if he did do anything less than be straightforward, if he gave his permission on the molestation issue, it backfired. Should have just told the truth and let the chips fall where they would.

The truth is a complete stranger for all the Anthonys. The truth would not have paid off in $$$$. Bad game plan. The profit was in lies, plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot