Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she played him?????

What I could never figure out was that RC acted on the stand as if GA had betrayed her when she was the one claiming to be sleeping with someone else's husband. jmo

Right - and when the guy who was supporting her and her lifestyle was out of town.

Because she played him?????

What I could never figure out was that RC acted on the stand as if GA had betrayed her when she was the one claiming to be sleeping with someone else's husband. jmo

George blew her off-she was a woman scorned!! He ended the game before she was thru-who knows what she (and perhaps her sister and Kalani-member him? ) had planned!! George is simply an opportunist-that makes him an easy mark. IMO:twocents:

CA is playing a ridiculous game of semantics. That's why she threw in the "I swear on Caylee's grave". Notice, she never said that at any other time in the interview. That's a true sign of a semantics game. Dr. Phil should have called her on it.

Based on Cindy's disgusting comment re Caylee's body only being a "shell" and her now stating "I swear on Caylee's grave" doesn't hold ANY weight with me. Whatever Cindy

But, wait CA is saying JB told her KC said it was an accident and that Casey panicked but that JB was running out of people to blame so it was down to GA. Doesn't that sound made up to you. Also KC's message to her mother was the Caylee did not suffer. How would KC know unless she was there when Caylee died, more likely than not of the chloroform. That is the only way I could see KC saying Caylee did not suffer.

I hope this is out on YouTube soon because I would love to hear this portion for myself. jmo

From MsMacGyver: Yes LC, it was JB. I think CA was assuming since Caylee drown that somehow she didn't suffer. I've heard it is a very painful way to die and as a nurse she should know this.
When was she told this...when JB called and asked CA to come to his office but she gave no date.
GA's involvement..CA said that JB blamed GA because he had run out of people to blame. GA said he had an idea what the DT was going to say but was shocked when he heard the OS. Then CA said they knew 2 weeks before from the SA. That part is very confusing , they kept contradicting each other. I have to watch
again and make notes.

While I will never fault parents for lying in court when their child is charged with DP in the picture, strong opponent of DP and this is one of the multiple reasons, I fault them for making this into a mercenary soulless money grabbing venture.

I just can not stomach how anybody, unless morally bankrupt, can enjoy any material things that are as a result of the murder of a loved one.:sick:

Be it new duds, fancy meals, new wheels , fancy new digs etc.
If I would ever be in such position, I just can not envision keeping anything of such spoils. All monies would be donated to an already established genuine charity. I just shudder at the prospect of enriching myself by such a personal violent tragedy of losing a loved one way too premature.
It just defies any human decency. Even animals do not stoop that low.

Sorry lambchop. somehow I messed up your quote:innocent:

She has no heart or compassion for anyone. Just the type of person you'd want as your nurse.

And I laugh when she talks about having more grandchildren! I am pretty confident that G_d is throwing CA side eye when she talks about FCA having more children.

I would swear I made a chloroform search,"

That statement needs elaborated on. :floorlaugh: Typical Cindy. We should always pay attention to Cindy's use of words.........e.g. if she input the word chloroform the week before Dr Phil her claim could be considered true. :crazy: But clearly as was testified by the Gentiva lawyer and in the true context of the question, she did not search the phrase " how to make chloroform" Nor did she search for neck breaking, acetone or alchol on a particular date and time in March 2008. Conclusion, she lied in court and she lied to Dr Phil. Is anyone that surprised? :sick:
Not surprised at all krisskross. The whole thing needs to be taken in context IMO. My attention is immediately drawn to the worrd "would" - implying "if" .. (insert any fitting scenario you like here)

I wonder if the Pinellas 12 watched any of these interviews? I hope they are kicking themselves right now!

I cannot believe that SOME of the jurors do not have regrets. SOME of them know what they did was wrong. Actually, they may all know it but a few will never admit it, not even to themselves. They have and will continue to justify what they did. But for all 12 to go through the rest of their lives not admitting this error even to themselves is really hard for me to believe.

I still am holding out that one day--maybe soon but most likely a long time from now--at least one juror will become vocal about regrets.

But for now at least a few of the jurors, if they watched this interview of Cindy, will continue to believe she's "medicated" and speaking as she does because of it.

I had to be at work before this aired. I recorded it. Should I watch?

Hey! If you can't express your thoughts without hatred and bashing it is time to get off of this thread.

I watched the interview, so I "get it". Believe me, I GET IT.

If you've got a point you would like to make or something of substance to say, please do. Otherwise, it is time to step away from this thread for a while. The mob mentality is getting old real quick and it is nothing but mean spirited. It will be closed if it keeps up.

*this post lands randomly*

The thing I am left wondering about mostly after these interviews is how GA and CA are still together. In some ways, GA is a pushover so I can see him just riding it out, laying low....BUT, if we are to believe everything CA says, how in the world does she stay with a man who believes her daughter killed her granddaughter?? If she truly believes her daughter is innocent I just don't think she could stay with him. So, either GA is lying, or CA is lying about what they really think.

The thing I am left wondering about mostly after these interviews is how GA and CA are still together. In some ways, GA is a pushover so I can see him just riding it out, laying low....BUT, if we are to believe everything CA says, how in the world does she stay with a man who believes her daughter killed her granddaughter?? If she truly believes her daughter is innocent I just don't think she could stay with him. So, either GA is lying, or CA is lying about what they really think.

CA doesn't think her daughter is innocent. She just wants the world to believe she thinks she's innocent. Cindy isn't in denial she's just manipulative. And IMO she's just as dangerous as Casey Anthony.

I still maintain that George absolutely must file for divorce from this toxic woman. I have no doubt if he stays with her that he will not live a long life. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cindy winds up killing him someday, and if she's tried in FL will probably get away with murder like her daughter did.

In some ways Cindy is far more unbalanced than Casey. Although Casey is also a pathological liar at least her lies could be believed to some degree. Cindy sounds like a complete nutcase. Caseys lies aren't to believed because of all the inconsistencies and because they could be easily disproved. Cindys lies are almost fantastical and are so beyond outrageous.

Both women are extremely sick and both women are dangerously deadly.

If I were George I would run, not walk, and never look back.

I listened VERY CAREFULLY to Jose Baez's Exact Words: I was certain that he said: "If you live in Orlando how many parties are there on a Monday Night!" Turns out he said: " If you live in Orlando, you know there's not that many parties on a Monday afternoon." BUT then he added : "And all they did that evening was go out and rent a video."

It's Jose playing with words and times once again to leave or create doubt and confusion.
http://abc.go.com/watch/the-view/SH559080/VD55143614/the-view-919
2/3 of the way in at 18:13 to 20:04
Well, now that makes perfect sense...NOT. Does Baez honestly believe the public buys this cr@p?

Question: is there a part 3 to this and has it been aired anywhere....have seen some reference to a Dr Phil Uncensored: The Trial episode. Sorry guys if you've already covered this here and am way behind!!

Gotta say it though, good on you George! He's a much freer man for having faced the truth early on and dealing with it in real time. Cindy is caught up in trying to save face I believe.

does anyone know where someone can find a transcript from interview #3 or a video of it on the internet? I missed today's interview...thought I had set it up to tape and it looks like I didn't :(

Thanks!

Ya know, CA better be counting her luck stars that she wasn't the one thrown under the bus seeing as how she was the last one in the pool with Caylee by her own words.
CA had no problem throwing GA under the bus along with CFCA through her mouth piece's JB et al. So I don't feel sorry for GA either because of the saying 'abuse me once shame on you, abuse me twice shame on me'. All of them have chosen their fate and what ever befalls them will be of their own making.
For my well being I do wish they would dry up and blow away as I am unable to pull myself away from all of this... (I don't even know what to call it anymore).

Guys we should remember that these two are both the victims of a dangerous psychopath.

I was a good girl and didn't watch any of the interviews live, but I did get to watch Part II because my mom DVR'ed it and I finally broke. I think the most shocking part about this whole interview was how Cindy tried to explain away the vile way Casey desposed of Caylee's body simply by basically saying it wasn't "that bad" because Caylee was no longer part of her body (or shell?).

Very Cindy-ish to be able to look past Caylee's body being torn apart by scavengers and scattered all across those swamp-like woods. Like it wasn't that big of a deal. :banghead:

She makes me ill! Still!

Ya know, CA better be counting her luck stars that she wasn't the one thrown under the bus seeing as how she was the last one in the pool with Caylee by her own words.
CA had no problem throwing GA under the bus along with CFCA through her mouth piece's JB et al. So I don't feel sorry for GA either because of the saying 'abuse me once shame on you, abuse me twice shame on me'. All of them have chosen their fate and what ever befalls them will be of their own making.
For my well being I do wish they would dry up and blow away as I am unable to pull myself away from all of this... (I don't even know what to call it anymore).

They are both counting their lucky stars. Picking on "poor" GA allowed that diabolical pair to get a lot of "paid" mileage out of that "false" accusation and continue their charade. Undoubtedly made their interview price go up.
Both are laughing all the way to the bank.
They really should thank Baez for that positive PR. May be they did already and/or were part of that quite clever strategy.
I do not consider them victims anymore. After this interview, they remind me more of vultures, hovering over remains..
And I do apologize to real birds of prey for this analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173