Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to catch up with the reading, but had to say a couple of things before I forget.

I saw a commercial about the A's on Dr Phil and I thought I saw a wedding picture of the A's. Are they showing other pictures? Have they been released before or is that part of an extra deal the A's got that pays for new pictures on the side?

The second thing, if it's true that CA said it didn't bother her that Caylee was thrown into the woods, I wonder how she would feel when her parents or another loved one passes away? Say oh well, too bad? What if KC died? Would it be all right to thrown her into the woods or cremate her or will she give her a decent burial with all the bells and whistles?
Yes, the wedding photo was shown during the program. It was the first I had seen it.

MOO

George is so wishy washy he can't even tell the truth how he lost the money that had to be made up out of his workmen's comp settlement.

In his deposition he swore it was a Nigerian scam, now it is gambling and it was not his fault the reason it happened was because Cindy enabled him. That was his excuse on part 2.

I thought so, too, but no money was ever proven to have been taken. The "accident that snowballed out of control" came from the Universal interview when LE asked KC are you sure this was not an accident that snowballed out of control. Word for word. While GA heard it too, I'm sure, so did RC when that tape was played over and over again on NG's show. Not sure GA and CA watched NG that much. I just think it's a little strange how all of a sudden she was so pro-defense. Obviously GA is going to lie if he has an affair and her feelings were hurt. Did she not know what she was doing? Was this the first man she ever slept with who had a wife and would deny even knowing her if he was caught. That part did not make sense. And if she ever did have feelings for him why destroy him in court when she tries to portray herself as Miss innocent victum. Just something not right there. jmo

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Anyone know who "he" was. Was it JB? I guess it would have had to have been if CA was told KC panicked. When was she told this? What about the story about GA's involvement? And how would KC know Caylee did not suffer unless KC watched her drown???? It also brings up what did CA know and when did she know it. Was she aware of this prior to the OS?

Yes LC, it was JB. I think CA was assuming since Caylee drown that somehow she didn't suffer. I've heard it is a very painful way to die and as a nurse she should know this.
When was she told this...when JB called and asked CA to come to his office but she gave no date.
GA's involvement..CA said that JB blamed GA because he had run out of people to blame. GA said he had an idea what the DT was going to say but was shocked when he heard the OS. Then CA said they knew 2 weeks before from the SA. That part is very confusing , they kept contradicting each other. I have to watch again and make notes.

Yes LC, it was JB. I think CA was assuming since Caylee drown that somehow she didn't suffer. I've heard it is a very painful way to die and as a nurse she should know this.
When was she told this...when JB called and asked CA to come to his office but she gave no date.
GA's involvement..CA said that JB blamed GA because he had run out of people to blame. GA said he had an idea what the DT was going to say but was shocked when he heard the OS. Then CA said they knew 2 weeks before from the SA. That part is very confusing , they kept contradicting each other. I have to watch again and make notes.

So it was a made up lie to deceive the court. The part about GA I mean. JB knew the information was false when he put his OS together. Isn't that a no-no? Won't that be trouble for JB???? jmo

I tend to believe they fooled around. Not sure, because of River Cruz's lying tendencies. Still support GA though.

They could have fooled around but there is no evidence of it. It's a "he says/she says" situation. Even so, I never thought of it as an "affair" because in my mind "affair" is ongoing rather than a one time fling. Still, one of these two is lying about it, and I am not convinced the liar is GA. For one thing, isn't River Cruz an alias? She goes by a name that is not her real name and IIRC, she has used another alias as well. So to me, she appears more deceptive.

All in all, it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee. The only thing it might point to is GA's honesty on the witness stand. And to me, he appeared sincere on the stand. I think GA held back a lot of his true feelings during Phil's interview but I believe that is because he is with Cindy.

George is so wishy washy he can't even tell the truth how he lost the money that had to be made up out of his workmen's comp settlement.

In his deposition he swore it was a Nigerian scam, now it is gambling and it was not his fault the reason it happened was because Cindy enabled him. That was his excuse on part 2.

Was it ever disclosed what the workmen's comp was about? Just wonder if that could have been a clever hoax too. Unless it was a mental condition:floorlaugh:

So it was a made up lie to deceive the court. The part about GA I mean. JB knew the information was false when he put his OS together. Isn't that a no-no? Won't that be trouble for JB???? jmo

Well, some of us think it was made up but if this is what the felon told JB, he could use this in his OS. I think, because of certain words like "frickin" and the "shortly after GA started yelling" it sounds like something the felon would say. GA said he suspected he was being set up when he read the jailhouse letters between inmates and the felon mentioned him and LA.

Actually, I don't think he said anything about 'who parties on a Monday night in Orlando?'. I've read a few posts here that refer to him saying that, but what I remember him saying on The View is that there weren't many parties going on in Orlando on a Monday afternoon. This may seem like a small point, but it's one of those things that just grows and grows until people start to believe that he really did say 'who parties on a Monday night in Orlando?' when he didn't.

I'm just going by what I remember him saying when I watched it.

well....for me the issue isn't if jb said "night" or "afternoon". The issue, for me, is that he knew darn well that George Anthony's comment didn't mean "that day" go party, that he meant for the rest of her life "party".

Anyone - I didn't see the show. Was Whoopi on the show? And if so how did she react to jb?

Not really. He can always say that his certified lying client told him that.
And even if KC would say, she never told him that who would believe her. None of the Anthonys have any credibility. If for some obscure reason, they would tell the truth and nothing but the truth, who would believe them anyway.
Even if one was on their death bed , I still would not believe them. Anthony and lying/deceiving are synonyms.

Well, some of us think it was made up but if this is what the felon told JB, he could use this in his OS. I think, because of certain words like "frickin" and the "shortly after GA started yelling" it sounds like something the felon would say. GA said he suspected he was being set up when he read the jailhouse letters between inmates and the felon mentioned him and LA.

The language sounded like it came from Casey, as well as the "details" about the alleged molestation........not even JB would have made that part up.

MOO

I have a great deal of difficulty believing RC because the conspiracy narrative that she and her sister were both working for the DT has no holes in it. It's perfectly feasible. Usually conspiracy theories ignore or step around logical necessities and can be debunked but here we have RC, the sister of a woman who is in the same jail as KC and is delivering books to KC who happens to use books as her letterbox. RC, who happened to meet GA, insert herself into his life, seduce him or not (it doesn't matter) and then be a crucial court room witness for making him seem unreliable in a case where much of the defense hinged on his unreliability. If she was not a DT plant the coincidences are absolutely mindbogglingly remarkable.

BBM
I always felt Cindy sent George off to play with Dennis/Kidfinders and the tent and the billboard while she handled the media, LE and of course her own personal PI-DC!

You could be right. Perfect "team" work. And still going strong judging by the latest performance on Dr Phil.

I wish Caylee could here her Grandmother, she would know who her friends truley were. Now it's time for you to suffer Grandma.

I wonder if the Pinellas 12 watched any of these interviews? I hope they are kicking themselves right now!

No, not after sneaking down to the police station and telling them everything he knew for sure and not telling Cindy. He was never in denial.

You are so right. I always perceived that KC was more like GA than CA.
They both like to live on another person's earnings. CA there for a while lost an awful lot of weight. But not GA, just kept going on an even keel. GA is for GA , just like KC is for KC. And I know I am in the minority in that thought.

Just thinking how funny it is that I believe George stepped in a hole at work and blew out his knee. The only way I know that is from his deposition.

I got to quit thinking about this case, I am becoming delusional.

Not really. He can always say that his certified lying client told him that.
And even if KC would say, she never told him that who would believe her. None of the Anthonys have any credibility. If for some obscure reason, they would tell the truth and nothing but the truth, who would believe them anyway.
Even if one was on their death bed , I still would not believe them. Anthony and lying/deceiving are synonyms.

But, wait CA is saying JB told her KC said it was an accident and that Casey panicked but that JB was running out of people to blame so it was down to GA. Doesn't that sound made up to you. Also KC's message to her mother was the Caylee did not suffer. How would KC know unless she was there when Caylee died, more likely than not of the chloroform. That is the only way I could see KC saying Caylee did not suffer.

I hope this is out on YouTube soon because I would love to hear this portion for myself. jmo

From MsMacGyver: Yes LC, it was JB. I think CA was assuming since Caylee drown that somehow she didn't suffer. I've heard it is a very painful way to die and as a nurse she should know this.
GA's involvement..CA said that JB blamed GA because he had run out of people to blame. GA said he had an idea what the DT was going to say but was shocked when he heard the OS. Then CA said they knew 2 weeks before from the SA. That part is very confusing , they kept contradicting each other. I have to watch
again and make notes.

Just thinking how funny it is that I believe George stepped in a hole at work and blew out his knee. The only way I know that is from his deposition.

I got to quit thinking about this case, I am becoming delusional.

Please don't. You have the uncanny ability of posting with a minimum of words but with a maximum of impact plus with a good dose of humor.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member