GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Took a long walk and am still in tears here at work. I am just so sick over this. I know we all are. It helps to be with all my WS friends though. I really appreciate all of you. :grouphug:

I can only hope that Kerra is somewhere peaceful, playing without a care in the world with Caylee, Shanyia, Mariah, Celina, Keisha...........all the countless other babies that have been taken from this world too soon and with mommies like Summer Inman and Susan Powell watching over them lovingly....

:rose:

I don't car what people think, women should wait till their children are grown before bringing a new man into their lives. If they chose to go it alone, then go it alone. There is always Gov't help for finances if they need it.

I have a feeling it is less to do with money and more to do with their raging hormones. Sorry their are way too many cases about Step Parents. Sure I know there is the rare perfect parent that steps up to the plate, but many times it is not perfect. It is better to wait till the kids are grown.

..........Okay, throw the tomatoes, I've got the plastic sheets ready!

When I met my now husband he was a single parent. His ex had his other child..and he didnt have raging hormones :) I do hate the fact that so many step parents seem to be involved in the disappearance of there partners kids as it makes us all look bad :( but in fairness....parents can kill the children too :(

I have read files on sex offenders for years. It has taken its toll on me physically and I have paid the price. I tried so hard to get in their heads and it broke me. I feel like pieces of me are missing. After dealing with this crap, I am mentally worn out...it is draining.

I have talked to SOs that have raped three month olds to 80 yr. olds. Enough is enough. When I wanted to reach out and strangle one of the inmates who raped an infant, I knew my time was up. When I am told that he is NOT a monster but a human being, my heart is ripped. I had to go.

Women who have children think they know best. As we have seen, over and over again, some clearly don't. It is not necessary to defend yourselves here. I know you are the lucky ones. I, however, stand by my words of please wait till the children are grown...

...God bless the woman who have good men..

This will only stop when women get enough gumption to wait for a decent man OR we find out why so many men rape and murder children.

My first guess is DRUGS, but that doesn't answer all the questions. It seems some men, bio fathers included, lust after young, sometimes prepubescent flesh. Until we find the answers to WHY that is, this is going to keep on happening.

Actually, my second guess is *advertiser censored*. I can hear the boos now and see the tomatoes coming.

Now, are there ary psychologists, or psychiatrists on this board? If so, speak up, explain, please.

BBM

Young girls/women are HUGE on the internet ... and in the M/s lifestyle!

I've seen inside this lifestyle, so I know ... it's sickening! No wonder, this happens all the time!

And NO, I'm not into any of that! I'm just a dominant woman by nature, so have read some forums ... but have seen it mixed in with other conversations.

You don't want to know some of the things that go on!

It is time that this society stand up for the children! Imagine what this country looks like to an outsider? The rapes and murders of our children are higher here than in foreign lands, FGS!

It is time that this society stand up for the children! Imagine what this country looks like to an outsider? The rapes and murders of our children are higher here than in foreign lands, FGS!

thats one thing i dont understand...how co me so many children get murdered/kidnapped there :(

I think we all knew how this was going to turn out. I think none of us really believed she was sitting at the Subway. Everyone tries so hard to want to believe this time it will turn out better than last time. It reminds me of how many of us want to think that the deceased child suffered some sort of accident rather that a murder.

It is the good in people here that hope against hope. We were praying this time, please let it turn out differently. I think we all knew. It was like the elephant in the room while we were posting here. This case hit me hard the second I saw her pciture. My heart slumped......

AAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! I feel so defeated that we as a country can have this many young children be victims to such monsters. This sweet child is 8 years old......8.....years.....old. *sigh* It's devastating to think of what her life was like since this sub-human entered her life by no choice of her own. RIP lovely girl.

thats one thing i dont understand...how co me so many children get murdered/kidnapped there :(

Considering that the majority are killed by someone within the home...the problem is not so much the wicked stranger as the danger inside their own homes. Those "wicked strangers" are being given complete access in many cases. JMO

You're not going to like my answer.......but who is raising them? Many were victims themselves. The amount of sexual crimes going on in the home is much higher than anyone thinks. It has been said that one in five households have sexual, physical or emotional abuse going on...staggering numbers..

They're not alone, they have their children. Their children should be the priority. Men come in a distant second and down the line when the children are old enough. Some women can't even be a week w/o a man. I have seen this scenario play over and over again. When will they learn?

AMEN Whisperer - well said. As a mother, my sons happiness comes FIRST. No man comes before that - period. If single mothers want to bring men into their lives, they need to be careful.

I'm just heartbroken over this :( That poor innocent little girl - she deserved so much more.

(no tomatoes please)!!

MOO

Mel

They're not alone, they have their children. Their children should be the priority. Men come in a distant second and down the line when the children are old enough. Some women can't even be a week w/o a man. I have seen this scenario play over and over again. When will they learn?

Believe it or not, it can be done while still making your kids a priority. You are lumping all single women together.

I think we all knew how this was going to turn out. I think none of us really believed she was sitting at the Subway. Everyone tries so hard to want to believe this time it will turn out better than last time. It reminds me of how many of us want to think that the deceased child suffered some sort of accident rather that a murder.

It is the good in people here that hope against hope. We were praying this time, please let it turn out differently. I think we all knew. It was like the elephant in the room while we were posting here. This case hit me hard the second I saw her pciture. My heart slumped......

I couldnt have said it better myself. I feel this way too. But we need to try to have hope, without it, its just too hard.
When I saw her picture, my heart slumped too, and even though, my gut told me this angel was gone, when I saw that her body was found, I literally grabbed my heart and yelled out loud. i had hope, if even a little that she would be ok. Im feeling down right now. This world is filled with scum. Its depressing, but I have 3 girls, and I will keep fighting the good fight and looking for answers for families that need them and give support when I can, its all I can do.

I'd be interested to know what this did in CA. I'd be more interested to know if he paroled out of the prison system. They say he came from Riverside CA. Southern CA and very much inland.

The internet makes it easier for these monsters to insinuate themselves into lonely, vulnerable women's lives. I am not making excuses for these women, I believe (IMO) that they are putting themselves and their desires before their children. This is the recipe for disaster.

Believe it or not, it can be done while still making your kids a priority. You are lumping all single women together.

...Sure am. Have to. I can't decipher which women were lucky to get the rare man that is a fantastic step-father.

I have to make a blanket statement to make a point. I have read at least a thousand files of sex predators. It makes me a little cynical.

Im remarried and have been for 7 years, to a great man. I had 3 kids and hes thier stepfather. Ive known him since highschool and hes my brothers best friend, and mine. Ive enriched my life and my kids by adding him into it. My kids come first. If my hinky meter ever went off about anything Id have no qualms about letting it be known. I think its the woman who know things and keep quiet are the problem.
If you have a 'feeling' dont shrug it off! I know I wouldnt!

You all have to remember a sex offender that hasn't been caught yet or caught will prey on single women with children. They know exactly what to say to them and how to move it. It is a very lazy easy way for them to go undetected for years while having his sick perverted way with a defenseless child.

That is all I'm saying and this doesn't apply to everyone out there but some I do believe this to be true.

...Sure am. Have to. I can't decipher which women were lucky to get the rare man that is a fantastic step-father.

I have to make a blanket statement to make a point. I have read at least a thousand files of sex predators. It makes me a little cynical.

Its hard not to include everyone. Things like this are happening too much. I understand, even if I dont agree.

Although single parents are vulnerable perhaps as a possible move in target, every child is also, as more often than not they are molested by someone they know; teacher, coach, neighbor, uncle you get the idea. Don't just talk to your child about stranger-danger talk about a friend's father at a sleep-over or neighbor giving you a lift.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back