ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peliman,

Yah, the video is made by the guy who I talk with email last month. Same he make video from behind Nanki where the lady goes snorkeling. I send email quick quick to see if he knows anything since the new development.

Sad to go by the pet graves. Lots of memories you know of good dogs. Hoping this area stay quiet, peace for them buried by the sea.

I'm just super perplexed how bodies can be found in vast areas that are searched but now we have two bodies in Aruba that cant' be found...you would think clothing or hair would wash ashore if the bodies were in the ocean and if on land, why haven't they found them by now?

I am with you, Ziggy. Where do these bodies go? The Island is very small and as Lambchop says, the ground is rock. This alone would lead one to believe these bodies may have been taken out by boat to deeper waters...or other countries. Sorry, back to my human smuggling thingy on the "countries". I still have trouble ruling something like that out.

It doesn't matter how i may see things
Its up to a judge to decide

all I know for sure is they were seen together and now she has disappeared

But imo, not a lot of solid evidence that points to murder...that I know of

We can speculate on insurance policies etc, but we really don't have all of the facts

The Arubans could have a file full of evidence, but they are not saying anything
They are still holding him without charges

Perhaps they are waiting for forensics to come back

I don't see any reason not to press charges if there is evidence of a crime

ANd.......... above? Jurisdiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No glasses on LOL

This is very much my thinking also, Dushi. Unless or until there is a body found I just do not know what to think. With the circumstantial evidence they have at present, I find it questionable at best for 1st degree/even manslaughter? I also cannot help but think Robyn was disposed of the same way Natalie Holloway was. The "how" is the real mystery. Maybe if we find this "perfect" disposal area for bodies on this minute island we will find Natalie also......but if they were taken out to sea for disposal we will probably never know their fate. So very sad:sick:

I am with you, Ziggy. Where do these bodies go? The Island is very small and as Lambchop says, the ground is rock. This alone would lead one to believe these bodies may have been taken out by boat to deeper waters...or other countries. Sorry, back to my human smuggling thingy on the "countries". I still have trouble ruling something like that out.

This is very much my thinking also, Dushi. Unless or until there is a body found I just do not know what to think. With the circumstantial evidence they have at present, I find it questionable at best for 1st degree/even manslaughter? I also cannot help but think Robyn was disposed of the same way Natalie Holloway was. The "how" is the real mystery. Maybe if we find this "perfect" disposal area for bodies on this minute island we will find Natalie also......but if they were taken out to sea for disposal we will probably never know their fate. So very sad:sick:

I do feel that is a strong possibilty in the Holloway case
But here, with Robyn, we have a man who is new to the Island
It would take contacts to get a body out to sea
And he has no money, so if someone helped him, the only thing he could give them is a promise of future payment

Honour amoung thieves?

and with all due respect, I am not buying human trafficing

Well no disrespect but I can't imagine Aruba with it's beaches and burial cemetary being entirely covered in rock, there is a layer of sand on this island, more in some places than others. I think it's entirely possible a person could be buried there in some places. JMO

ABOUT SAND DUNES

Rolling, white sand dunes accent a landscape typified by the subtle textures and gentle shades of greens and browns that compose Aruba's desert-like environs, with its trademark images of cacti, aloe and the acquiescing divi divi tree, which gracefully bends in southwesterly arches to the sea.

http://www.aruba.com/thingstodo/attractions/sand_dunes.aspx

Not saying Robyn is there, I'm just saying.

Well no disrespect but I can't imagine Aruba with it's beaches and burial cemetary being entirely covered in rock, there is a layer of sand on this island, more in some places than others. I think it's entirely possible a person could be buried there in some places. JMO

ABOUT SAND DUNES

Rolling, white sand dunes accent a landscape typified by the subtle textures and gentle shades of greens and browns that compose Aruba's desert-like environs, with its trademark images of cacti, aloe and the acquiescing divi divi tree, which gracefully bends in southwesterly arches to the sea.

Yes, you make a very good point
If they can bury a pet, then surely a grave can be dug
A good part of the Island rocky, the soil seems very hard
In dry years , the ground would be very hard
There are no basements and people are buried above ground AFAIK

But I believe it would be possible in many areas to dig

ABOUT SAND DUNES

The sand dunes are at the opposite end of the island to where GG was. Sand dunes are up by the lighthouse and high rise hotels in the northwestern portion of the island. GG was at the southern tip of the island. Not sure how he would bury her there because there are very strong tradewinds blowing on that end of the island and so the sand could shift. I don't see how that would work well. Plus he did not have the time. Unless you are on the beach there is not a lot of places to bury someone.

I really think he put her down in the water as from his own admission he expected her to be found within a day or two. He would have made a better story if he had said she slipped and fell while walking on the cliffs. It would be very easy to do. My friend wanted some pictures in June of the sea spray and the cliffs so I drove out there. My leg bothered me so I said I will wait in the car. She was walking along and all of a sudden I did not see her. I grabbed my phone and got out of the car and started to walk towards the cliff and up she popped. lol She had walked down to a lower level to get some "Good" pictures but scared the life out of me. All I could think of is how will I tell them where we are. jmo

Does anyone have a link to the rental car?

Peliman,

Yah, the video is made by the guy who I talk with email last month. Same he make video from behind Nanki where the lady goes snorkeling. I send email quick quick to see if he knows anything since the new development.

Sad to go by the pet graves. Lots of memories you know of good dogs. Hoping this area stay quiet, peace for them buried by the sea.

I would hope tourist would stay away also. Americans love their pets, too and I would hope everyone would respect that area and stay away. Nothing to see there and plenty at other spots.

Thanks to you IslandSurfer for keeping us updated. I love your island and look forward to staying there every June until I can no longer travel. jmo

I don't think there was enough time to bury her.

I think one of three things happened:

1) She drifted out to sea just where he said she did, after swimming with her dead body to a point she would get caught in a current.
2) She was dumped in the desert.
3) She was thrown over a cliff on another part of the coast.

MOO.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/v...185c9f1c10a5f32fd/CB--Aruba-Missing-American/

I found five more photos of her. Here is one.

rgmm5.jpg

Have wondered if Robyn's body could have been wedged into a rock crevice along the cliffs. Also wondered that about Natalee. However, it seems it would be difficult to access such a place, perhaps by boat, to dispatch of a body.

I found five more photos of her. Here is one.

rgmm5.jpg

I have to say, the name of the design company on that photo kind of gives me the creeps, under the circumstances. Not much of a website, but there is a facebook page (altho not much recent activity). Apparently an artist from Frederick, MD.

I have to say, the name of the design company on that photo kind of gives me the creeps, under the circumstances. Not much of a website, but there is a facebook page (altho not much recent activity). Apparently an artist from Frederick, MD.

Here's what I am wondering. Does the other model pictured in several of the photos with Robyn, have any leads as to what could have happened to her?

I don't think there was enough time to bury her.

I think one of three things happened:

1) She drifted out to sea just where he said she did, after swimming with her dead body to a point she would get caught in a current.
2) She was dumped in the desert.
3) She was thrown over a cliff on another part of the coast.

MOO.

I don't see there being enough time either, plus we're talking a lot of digging, and what did he use, his hands?

I don't see there being enough time either, plus we're talking a lot of digging, and what did he use, his hands?

I agree
I don't think the cadaver dogs will be successful, but at least no one can be blamed for not trying

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/v...185c9f1c10a5f32fd/CB--Aruba-Missing-American/

Well, at least the NE report on the cadaver dogs is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz