Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

IMO Michael Jackson surrounded himself with people willing to do HIS bidding. He knew exactly what he was getting w/ Murray. MJ carefully shopped for him.

Bottom line, no decent doctor would have done what Murray did and MJ knew it.

I hate to say it, but ITA with you, Linda. Addicts -- those who are able to afford it, that is -- routinely shop for the right kind of doctor: the ones who write "scripts" quickly & do not worry about the affect on the patient, etc., etc. There is, in certain circles, a grapevine of what doctor to see. Certainly MJ wanted competent care through the tough duration of this tour, but he also knew he would need access to the meds he felt he had to have.

Don't get me wrong, I am not negative about MJ at all, but I do know a bit about addicts -- especially alcohol addicts, in my situation -- they also tend to become more easily addicted to barbiturates, caffeine, nicotine, etc., etc. They somethies need meds to help them stay on the wagon. Because alcohol helps them to get to sleep easily, they often reach out for meds in lieu of the bottle to sleep through the night. MJ, as far as I know, did not have a drinking problem, but he did have an addiction problem.

He had his childhood taken from him, he grew up as a child in a very adult world, and he craved love & attention. It's all so sad. He seemed to be in a whirlwind of show-biz, money, tours, showtimes, etc., etc., and was very pampered and pushed around at the same time. Did he ever have time alone, just to be himself -- that is, if he ever knew himself to start with? I think he was very child-like -- but not childish. And now he's gone. His choice of DrM was so very unfortunate.

Another question: Does the DT have a bunny they're going to pull out of their hat that will save the Doc's arse? If so, what is it? Or not....

Stephen Marx confirmed CM received the email at 5:54 am on June 25 2009 pacific time.

Dr. Murray was instructed in this email that the medical information he provided on the patient must be complete and accurate or the policy could possibly be termed not valid.

Okay did that last email show Dr. M was texting at 11:17 am on June 24 or 25. I missed it. TIA

Okay did that last email show Dr. M was texting at 11:17 am on June 24 or 25. I missed it. TIA

Yes, I'm not sure what it meant though. CM began stating he needed MJ's consent to disclose his medical information and I don't know what procure a cancellation of insurance policy means etc.....

Next was a voice mail from one of MJ"s handlers who want CM to run a blood test.

My impression was the "handler" wanted to know what MJ was taking? Drugs he was on. Don't know if that was for the insurance.

Next was a voice mail from one of MJ"s handlers who want CM to run a blood test.

My impression was the "handler" wanted to know what MJ was taking? Drugs he was on. Don't know if that was for the insurance.

The date the voice mail was sent to Conrad Murray was on June 20 2009 and the caller, Frank D said he thinks MJ is sick so they requested a blood test!!!

People's exibit 97. The full audio of MJ slurring and sounding very under the influence.

I must say this judge is great and runs a tight ship.Jose Baez would have been thrown out on his rumpus

People's exibit 97. The full audio of MJ slurring and sounding very under the influence.

This audio was recorded on May 10 2009 at 9:05 am, a Sunday.

Someone in the recording asked MJ if he was okay.

It's peoples #96

I wonder how many other tapes of MJ have been made by others including any other Murray has that are out there, when he is under the influence of whatever prescribed medication he had taken

there may be incriminating tapes out there

I understand they have to deal with the paparazzi ,that is just a part of being a celebrity.I still feel that they should have to live by the same federal laws concerning the DEA and drugs as we do.They are not Gods and in my opinion should not be treated differently .

I really think that is easy for us to say since we arent stalked and followed every time we dart out our door. I don't think we can begin to know how horrible it is to have all privacy ripped away with media hawks breathing down our necks every minute of the day.

MJ couldn't even leave his home in dignity the day he died because immediately the paparazzi was there like vultures on road kill.

IMO

very creepy if ya ask me.

Well I just cried my heart out. Even in an induced state of mind all MJ thought about was the love for children and the pain and hurt they go through.

He understands those children. He was once one of them. The one who hurt and had such inner pain about his childhood and how he was treated.

IMO

Yes with controlled medications signature and ID required,I am sure the pharmacy knew who it was for and turned a blind eye.Remember this was for Michael Jackson and not you or me.

Defense questioning the male pharmacy company owner made sure that we all knew none of these drugs were controlled substances.

Well I just cried my heart out. Even in an induced state of mind all MJ thought about was the love for children and the pain and hurt they go through.

He understands those children. He was once one of them. The one who hurt and had such inner pain about his childhood and how he was treated.

IMO

Very sad. and the doctor he trusted was a jerk IMO for doing that. What was the purpose?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back