Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

Ms. Fleak found a 20ml bottle of propofol on the floor next to the bed. Photos now being shown of the location of bottle on the floor.

What link are you watching. I can't get any of them to open up.

I think that was misinformation about the drug bill. It had gone unpaid for much longer than that. It was not for one month and I never heard the bill was 150K. I heard it was 110K and the tally had been racking up for some time.I No telling how much they charged him just because he was MJ or how much the skin cream cost him either.

That bill was reduced imo and then paid in full. I think they over billed MJ and I imagine that happened a lot to him.

I know people right now that are addicted to prescription meds and they aren't buying them off of the street.

I do not speculate. I can only go by the facts known and that is he had no other drugs in his system when he died other than the ones Murray decided to give him. I have found when it comes to MJ it is reasonable not to assume things not really known as facts.

the 150 k was the Drs monthly bill, not for drugs but the amount agreed on when the Dr asked for the 5 million initially that I was referring to

and if you are willing to pay a Dr that amount then you expect him to do your bidding,

and his addictions had become so profound in my opinion that by time of his death the only way he could sleep was to be sedated, that to me infers years of drug abuse so that the usual sleeping drugs available just have no effect or he would have to take so many it would be dangerous

so he found himself or they were found for him tame Drs who would sedate him through the night

my jaw still drops at the fact that any Dr would even contemplate such risky procedures, and I do wonder who it was that originally introduced him to propofol, as he knew of it and had used it pre Dr Murray

I had only heard parts of the MJ recording but during the break I listened to it all. It made my heart hurt brought tears to my eyes. Sorry mini rant what the hell kind of Dr records this and doesnt get him the help what the hell kind of human being doesnt do that. WHAT THE HELL???? Even at my worst I never never ever got to that point and I had my problem for several years. I cant imagine the level of narcs he must have been on. All that monye all that fame and fortune all the good he did for his chosen cause's and not one damn person loved him enough to knock his *advertiser censored* out and have him wake up in detox. I know cant help who doesnt want to be helped but.......when does that not matter and a person has to be declared (well whatever it is called I call the Brittany-ship). I suppose we will never know but I have to wonder if the children would go for long periods of time say hours or maybe a day with out direct contact from their father as being told he was working or resting during his binge's as this tape displayed. As was said earlier up thread if this was teh way it always was around he house then that wasnt anything out of the normal for his children.

Sorry that tape broke my heart for the man he was to that and being played for the world to hear from a man that was so very private....for shame Dr Murrary just shame the hell out of you!!!and now back to our regularly schedualed trial :crazy:

I think their motive in showing MJs conversation is Murray is sitting right there. So he cant come back later on and say he wasnt aware of what was happening with MJ.

IMO

so that they can show Murray must have known he was getting drugs from another source that made him slur, so he can't deny knowledge of the other Dr is that what you meant

The propofol bottle was empty. She also found an empty bottle of flumazenil in the same general location as the empty propofol bottle.

Joe Jones (snipped and bolded by me)

I really wonder too!

my jaw still drops at the fact that any Dr would even contemplate such risky procedures, and I do wonder who it was that originally introduced him to propofol, as he knew of it and had used it pre Dr Murray

so that they can show Murray must have known he was getting drugs from another source that made him slur, so he can't deny knowledge of the other Dr is that what you meant

I believe defense stated in opening that MJ injected himself without the Dr.s knowledge. This is to prove that Murray knew MJ was getting all this medication because he was giving it to him.

I had only heard parts of the MJ recording but during the break I listened to it all. It made my heart hurt brought tears to my eyes. Sorry mini rant what the hell kind of Dr records this and doesnt get him the help what the hell kind of human being doesnt do that. WHAT THE HELL???? Even at my worst I never never ever got to that point and I had my problem for several years. I cant imagine the level of narcs he must have been on. All that monye all that fame and fortune all the good he did for his chosen cause's and not one damn person loved him enough to knock his *advertiser censored* out and have him wake up in detox. I know cant help who doesnt want to be helped but.......when does that not matter and a person has to be declared (well whatever it is called I call the Brittany-ship).

Sorry that tape broke my heart for the man he was to that and being blamed for the world to hear for shame Dr Murrary just shame the hell out of you!!!and now back to our regularly schedualed trial :crazy:

great post, I am still confounded that nobody ever did anything, and it seems it went on pre Dr Murray, as I am sure it has been mentioned that MJ began using propofol on tour years before Murray

so over the years this has been going on nobody ever stepped him and helped him

Photo being shown of the nightstand area, 3 prescription bottles, diazopam, lirazopam and (something else - missed the name) and plz forgive my spelling i am sure it is incorrect.

ahh the 3rd was flomax

all bottles were prescribed by Dr. Murray per the labeling on the bottles

Did you see that picture? 3 prescription bottles with Michael Jackson written right on them. From CVS pharmacy. So why all the other names. This proves he could get prescriptions filled at the corner drugstore without problems.

I take that back, lots of other ones with other names on them.

and another odd thing, I can understand an artist going on a big strenuous tour hires a Dr even if the remuneration is extraordinary, but surely you would wonder why did he need the Dr to only work through the night

Did you see that picture? 3 prescription bottles with Michael Jackson written right on them. From CVS pharmacy. So why all the other names. This proves he could get prescriptions filled at the corner drugstore without problems.

And I bet there are many Michael Jackson's out there just because it isn't that uncommon of a name.

I wonder if propofol would ever be prescribed on an individually named prescription over the counter

lower shelf on nightstand had a wicker basket. add'l prescription bottles in the basket.

Basket - temazepam (to Michael), tizanadene (sp) (to Omar prescribed by Dr.Klein), flomazipam to Mick Jackson from Dr. Metzger, trazidone to Mick Jack from Allen Metzger)

ETA: several tubes of ointment or cream also being entered into evidence as being found in or near the basket

great post, I am still confounded that nobody ever did anything, and it seems it went on pre Dr Murray, as I am sure it has been mentioned that MJ began using propofol on tour years before Murray

so over the years this has been going on nobody ever stepped him and helped him

I dont want to come down on his family here at all because the pain and loss if their precious son and brother must be devastating, but if that had been my family member no gaurd no gaurd in his gold cart or in his shack would have kicked me out I would have been I am a Jacks0n biatch and that is brother get the $%*& out of my way and then knocked his *advertiser censored* out and he would have woke up in deputy dawg jammies on detox while I had his conservitorship put in the hands of a responsible parties to manage his finaces and Dr Klein wow don't eve start me on that quack job.

Sorry off topic anyone else think Prince bares a tad resembelnce to Artie (IMO just sayin) Paris who is beautiful looks alot like Debbie Rowe IMO again.

I wonder if propofol would ever be prescribed on an individually named prescription over the counter

Isn't propofol an iv drug? I don't think any iv drug is prescribed to the patient per say.

lower shelf on nightstand had a wicker basket. add'l prescription bottles in the basket.

Basket - temazepam (to Michael), tizanadene (sp) (to Omar prescribed by Dr.Klein), flomazipam to Mick Jackson from Dr. Metzger, trazidone to Mick Jack from Allen Metzger)

so thats 2 other Drs MJ was apparently getting drugs from

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back