MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get the point because you are a normal human being. There are all kinds of sick people out there in this world. Although I definitely prefer to think that she was taken by someone who wanted to care for her...IF she was taken...
~ above BBM~

Isn't that the dadgum truth no rest for the wicked!

OT sort of....

I had a little student several years ago who was having a tough time because his mom was divorcing his step-dad. The reason was that she had learned after several years of marriage, he served time for a home invasion and kidnapping. He was a plumber who did a shoddy job for a bank president in Fayetteville, NC, IIRC. The bank president reported him and his plumbers license was revoked. He broke into the house in broad daylight while the bank Pres was at work and tied up the mother and older child and kidnapped the toddler. He dressed up as a clown to commit this crime. The toddler was later found wandering the road in the middle of the night.

The scary thing is he moved to my little beach town after release and opened up another plumbing business. It was called Christian Plumbing. Unfortunately, folks had a false sense of security and hired hime because of the word 'Christian' in the business name. He has since moved on I believe as I haven't seen his truck around the past couple years.

People with priors tend to move around alot, IMO.

I just wonder what type of prior record this mysterious handyman has who was mentioned on Today wrt Lisa's case.

wm

MOO

Deborah's ex is in the military and may not be as readily accessible. Betting the branch of service he is in can and has provided LE with his whereabouts.

As to Jeremy's ex she lives in another town in MO and not much else is known except that Jeremy has full custody of their son.

ETA Welcome to Websleuths :)

It speaks favorably to Jeremy's character that a court (and his ex) awarded him full custody of his son. The same holds true for Deborah if she has full custody of her son. JMO

Toby,
I read that a neighbor was over at the house on the afternoon before Lisa disappeared. I think the neighbor and her child came over, and their child played with the boys/watched a movie. Sorry,do not have a link, it is back in this super fast moving thread....MOO

Thank You i read that this am, was that you :) but no msm? Do you recall if this was directly after school? or more evening time?

http://www.center.k12.mo.us/gen/center_generated_pages/School_Hours_m38.html
this is Jackson schools. Not sure if this is their district. They get out @ 3:45 p.m

So when the parents supplied names of a dozen suspects, did the handyman not make the list? When DH & I were talking about the dozen suspects he said "well the handyman would be on ours". I would think that the police would have him on the list w/o us saying so, I thought the list of suspects included people the police wouldn't suggest.

Our handyman is so creepy. The other handyman in the area is an RSO. Classic.

Something about the parent's tv plea strikes me as susan smith-ish. It definitely wasn't Mark Lunsford-ish. Actually, he reminded me of josh powell.

It speaks favorably to Jeremy's character that a court (and his ex) awarded him full custody of his son. The same holds true for Deborah if she has full custody of her son. JMO

I don't know that it speaks favorably that Jeremy has been awarded full custody (we dont know bio mom's story or her reasoning for allowing that default, she may well be dealing with issues in her life that made her think the child was better off with dad).

But I agree that it would appear that for whatever reason, it was decided he was the more stable situation, which sure doesn't strike me as unfavorable :)

ETA And I agree that Deborah and SB seem to have a good relationship in dealing with their separation (Hence his family saying that they like Deborah and find it difficult to believe that she would be involved in Lisa's disappearance or responsible for any harm to a child).

The garbage in the household will tell alot. Open formula cans...when and what baby Lisa ate last. Dirty Diapers...when and how often she was changed that previous day, if at all. Contents of diapers...was she truly ill? Any Meds in her system? Do the amount of diapers add up reasonably to the amount of time that baby Lisa was missing. There should be close to a certain number of used diapers for a baby that age. Also scrutinize picture in the house. Try to get a pic of the outfit mom describes as last outfit worn. Look for blankets that might now be missing. Mom said she fed Lisa a bottle that night before laying her down. Is that bottle there? Was it cleaned? Residue of any contents? Did the boys see baby Lisa that night before bedtime or were they told she was sick and not to be bothered?

~ above BBM~

Isn't that the dadgum truth no rest for the wicked!

OT sort of....

I had a little student several years ago who was having a tough time because his mom was divorcing his step-dad. The reason was that she had learned he served time for a home invasion and kidnapping after several years of marriage. He was a plumber who did a shoddy job for a bank president in Fayetteville, NC, IIRC. The bank president reported him and his plumbers license was revoked. He broke into the house in broad daylight while the bank Pres was at work and tied up the mother and older child and kidnapped the toddler. The toddler was later found wandering the road in the middle of the night.

The scary thing is he moved to my little beach town after release and opened up another plumbing business. It was called Christian Plumbing. Unfortunately, folks had a false sense of security because of the word Christian in the business name. He has since moved on I believe as I haven't seen his truck around the past couple years.

People with priors tend to move around alot, IMO.

I just wonder what type of prior record this mysterious handyman has who was mentioned on Today wrt Lisa's case.

wm

MOO

That's an awful story! And I hate to hear people using words that make them appear more sympathetic or "good" than they are. Just like the guys on the corners with signs that say "disabled veteran." If they were disabled veterans, they could get help from the VA. My husband IS a veteran and retired after 20 years, so these kinds of people just really irk me.:maddening:

I don't know that it speaks favorably that Jeremy has been awarded full custody (we dont know bio mom's story or her reasoning for allowing that default, she may well be dealing with issues in her life that made her think the child was better off with dad).

But I agree that it would appear that for whatever reason, it was decided he was the more stable situation, which sure doesn't strike me as unfavorable :)

Yes, I agree. I just mean that if he was a terrible person/parent, the court could have placed his son with another family member or even in the foster system if his ex was deemed unfit.

All dogs are wonderful but Bostons are the best - that's my current Boston, Bobbles, in the pic.

MY dog is way cuter than yours !! :floorlaugh: (kidding!!!!). I'm a dog freak. I love them all.... 'sep big mean ones and little yappy chihuahuas :)

Unfortunately there are cases...but this is O/T to baby Lisa so I am going to let it go. It's too sick to even think about anyway.

Infants are molested all the time, most of the ones I've heard of the perp was a family member. However, if a family member can do it, I guess it's not out of the realm for someone a bit more removed to do it. There are all kinds of sick people out there.

Something about the parent's tv plea strikes me as susan smith-ish. It definitely wasn't Mark Lunsford-ish. Actually, he reminded me of josh powell.

Did Susan Smith eventually confess or admit to killing her boys? I was pretty young when that crime occurred and I don't remember the specifics. The reason I ask is that Deborah seems to not be an unflappable Casey Anthony type to me and I feel that if Deborah is responsible, she will eventually crack and confess or admit to something.

JMO

MY dog is way cuter than yours !! :floorlaugh: (kidding!!!!). I'm a dog freak. I love them all.... 'sep big mean ones and little yappy chihuahuas :)
Dog freak = me too. I either was a dog in a past life or will be in a next one. (And I don't even believe in reincarnation!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009