The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it didn't look like they were looking very long ? I wonder if that search, the window/screen videos and arriving with flashing lights is a "show of force " directed at someone / IMO they may well be trying to shake someone's tree...looking to get a confession...MOO
This is my opinion and it is probably somebody that could be watching. The parents have not been around during most of the drama so maybe somebody else....?

So much ado about nothing then, basically?

:seeya: Hey guys did you spend all night here. LOL I see a lot of the same people here now that were here when I went to bed last night.

FYI at the end of the news report video on the first page it clearly states that the source was someone at the grocery store who gave this information to the news reporter and when LE was asked about it they had no comment.

Sooooo all the information came from the grocery store personnel right?

As far as I'm concerned DB could have been buying bannanas and peanut butter but she was at the grocery store without the baby and it happened before the baby went missing and had that info been given to LE for the timeline? That's all.

Well so far nothing has led to anything substantial.

Interesting, because he also said the exact same thing before,or immediately after he spoke to the two boys... Cannot find the link,but I know I saw it. I believe he has built a case...MOO

I can't keep up on all the threads with this stupid head cold i have but....

Tying in the box wine/paperplates/napkins - sounds like an impromptu throwaway picnic possibly...
COULD that tie into possible male older teen in neighborhood as unidentified male in video? I never heard the age of the teen they got DNA from. Are we talking 14 or are we talking 19 Big difference when talking about a 25 year old young mother.

MOO (which is stretched having Nyquil in system)

Interesting, because he also said the exact same thing before,or immediately after he spoke to the two boys... Cannot find the link,but I know I saw it. I believe he has built a case...MOO

That's what I think as well. I believe LE is being very selective about what's being released to media, what's being filmed (like the staging and fence line search), and this is part of their strategy to shore up the case and rattle some witnesses, as you suggested.

And it goes to that if she bought the wine, what happened to it. Did she drink it, was she intoxicated?

I question why she couldn't fill in gaps. Why not? Unless you're impaired, you can tell someone what you did the night before. Or you're impaired and go "geez-what happened".

"From the start when they've questioned me, once I couldn't fill in gaps, it turned into 'You did it, you did it,'" Deborah Bradley told "Good Morning America."

So I ask - why couldn't DB provide an accurate accounting to LE without any gaps?

MOO

Mel

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-fbi-searches-landfill/story?id=14688581

Exactly. If she were at home and put her kids to bed and then went and checked on Baby Lisa at 10:30 and then went to bed, what gaps are there? There shouldn't be any gaps.

I put the kids to bed, I cleaned up, I bathed, I went on my computer and then I got tired and went to bed. Easy right? I could certainly state my night each night without gaps.

:seeya: Hey guys did you spend all night here. LOL I see a lot of the same people here now that were here when I went to bed last night.

We had a pillow fight around three this morning.

Then at dawn we went outside and toasted marshmallows around the campfire.

Someone had suggested (p. 8 post 190) that wine and cough medicine could be fatal to Lisa. I noticed that RT51 (post 186, same pg) said that alcohol content in many boxed wines is lower than in many bottles. Can one of our nurses please comment on this?

Wow I totally missed that, I don't need a reference but just curious-What two boys??? Was it the sons?

Woofy...you're killing me. I finally figure out your username (and by "figure out" I mean that I cheated and you told me) and now there is something *under* it that I can't read?!?

Are you trying to torture me? :)

Guys............. the TEEN

There are many rumors out there about a TEEN.

WE do not know as of this minute if the Teen was a male or female. Very important point here.

We had a pillow fight around three this morning.

Then at dawn we went outside and toasted marshmallows around the campfire.

:floorlaugh: No one told me...I missed it! LOL! Hey you guys weren't waiting till

I left were you??????:waitasec:

This is my opinion and it is probably somebody that could be watching. The parents have not been around during most of the drama so maybe somebody else....?

I'm fairly positive that Lisa's parents are watching each and every bit of coverage on this case...MOO They would see what we have seen. MOO

Someone had suggested (p. 8 post 190) that wine and cough medicine could be fatal to Lisa. I noticed that RT51 (post 186, same pg) said that alcohol content in many boxed wines is lower than in many bottles. Can one of our nurses please comment on this?
An overdose of dextromethorphan in cough syrup by itself can be fatal to adults and children. The FDA does not allow the bottles of adult cough syrup to be labeled with the dosage for infants. Some parents, sadly, just "guess" at the dosage and give it to their child anyway.

About seven percent of all drug-related emergency room visits in 2004 involved dextromethorphan, the hallucinogenic ingredient in cough syrups that teens seek, and 44 percent of those visits were about non-medical usages of that drug. It was also implicated in 14 percent of suicide attempts treated in ERs.
http://www.teenoverthecounterdrugabuse.com/dextroamphetamine.html

Do you think I'm overly obsessed over the dangers of dextromethorphan now? ;) It is a dangerous substance!

It is found in these OTC meds:
Robitussin DM
Triaminic DM
Rondec DM
Benylin DM
Drixoral
St. Joseph Cough Suppressant
Coricidin
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Cough
NyQuil
DayQuil
TheraFlu
Tylenol Cold
Dimetapp DM

Wow I totally missed that, I don't need a reference but just curious-What two boys??? Was it the sons?

Blondy, Yes, he said it in reference to talking to Deb and Jeremy's sons...Of course, he could just like the word " substantial " ? Doubt it,though...MOO

You know what, I really don't believe this. Unless PD already knew mom was out buying wine with a stranger because she told them during her interrogation, then it has to be significant. If PD did not know about this excursion until they found the receipt, then mom lied to them.

The meaning of "with" is still unclear. The meaning of "unidentified" is also unclear. That might be no stranger. It could be relative, neighbor, Friend of a friend, "helpful" acquaintance, whatever, and "unidentified" by/to Fox reporters doesn't mean LE doesn't know the identity of the person.

Why would it take a week to get this video from the store if DB had told LE about this trip to the store the first time she gave her timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa