Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
How visible would the well be? Who would know it was there if it was covered by a deck?

Oh no.

Please don't let it be a search for the baby.

Last night, I was absolutely overcome with EXTREME sadness...I had to shut off my computer and cry myself to sleep. I'm hoping today does not prove to be the reason for my sad night.

Vacant house=not good. My nerves are on edge. Lets all keep praying..

And I notice (off topic here) that you are an Army mom.. God Bless from one Army mom to another.. I am as well..

I agree, and I'm getting a bad feeling about this.....

Thank you, and prayers and blessings to you and your soldier.

We had our deck built over our outdoor AC unit - there was a trap door on the deck to provide acess if needed.

And IIRC, many of the homes in this area have the walk out basement - the deck could be over a well no problem in that case.

Why wouldn't any vacant house have been considered before? Or maybe it was, but not this well?

So, these are 2 separate searches? I'm kind of confused.

I once read that men bury and women do water (back to womb)
Maybe LE is thinking the same thing.
IMO, where phones are, baby is there also..........
everything together........I am getting sick typing my thoughts now..........sorry!

They are also searching another abandoned home per KMBC. They are out in full force today.

So, these are 2 separate searches? I'm kind of confused.

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like it's one search. The well is behind a vacant house, so they have to disassemble the deck on that house in order to get to the well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery