Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
That woman keeps asking somebody to turn their camera off (guy replies more than twice, something about batteries, basically telling her NO, she keeps saying there is no reason for Dan to be down here he is just walking around...everybody hold their bladders for another 1/2 hour...

"that woman"?

Chopper on livewire had to go refuel and then they will be back.

attachment.php

Updated.

A---Cistern where they are searching NOW

B---Baby Lisa's House

C---Dumpster Fire...

Attachments

• AAAAA!!!.JPG
    AAAAA!!!.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 309
We can't leave here.. trying to get permission to get behind weeds
Fox 4
They're in a really good spot over there
They're sitting up on a hillside and maybe we can just sit down and watch from the best angle

I was also going off Google's streetview which makes it obvious which house is the abandoned/overgrown house. As someone earlier posted...yuk!

I read that a couple weeks ago (unrelated to this case) someone came in and cleared a lot of the brush from the property. City maybe?

thank you for alerting me to the tweet being old. I'll remove it from timeline as new.

I don't understand the big fuss over the cell phones. Couldn't any information they need from them be obtained from the cell phone company?? idk.

Maybe there are pics on them? Or are those accessible as well without the phone?

Wonder if that's the KMBC helicopter we're hearing on the Fox4 feed.

Christopher Abeyta was also kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. He was 7 months old. There have only been a handful of non-family abductions of infants taken from their cribs. Christopher is my brother and I slept in the next room over from him the night he was kidnapped. I was 15 at the time. We did not hear a thing. My family always cooperated with LE, although I remember my Parents getting upset because they didn't think LE were doing enough. My mom failed the polygraph and once she did LE formed a myopic view and did not thoroughly investigate leads. I know firsthand when my Mom was being interrorgated they told her things like "your baby is at the bottom of the lake being eaten by vernom, just tell us what you did with him" They questioned her for hours upon hours. Ironically they didn't suspect my Dad, yet my Parents slept in the same bed and it was a waterbed! The kidnapper did not turn on any lights in our home and when she left but she did leave the front door open. We didn't have anything else missing, except we had been missing a garage door opener previously. No doubt my family was under suspicion because of the "how could you not hear anything?". "why didn't the baby wake up?" Watching Lisa's disappearance unfold brings back raw emotions and memories, and no family should ever have to endure waking up to an empty crib and the torment of "not knowing". My Parents have never given up searching for their son. We do have a suspect. Her name had been given to LE the day after my brothers disappearance and she was not investigated! It is really unbelievable. My Mom did all of the investigating on her own. Finally a review is being done of my brothers case because of my families persistance. Go to www.findchristopher.com to compare cases. Latest news on Christopher's case. http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=640778
I remember my families frustation that LE was searching for a "body" and we were searching for my baby brother.

Maybe there are pics on them? Or are those accessible as well without the phone?

Just the location of the phone, IMHO, might be a huge clue. If they're in someone's possession . . .

I think I just heard a chopper in the Fox 4 feed (in the background)

CHopper refueling? Or "discretionary refuel" - i.e. not wanting to look like they aren't getting the live story, but not wanting reveal, either?

Is the chopper giving us live views from above the scene? I haven't seen that view yet....I am watching the Channel 4 live feed, first time I've been able to get the thing to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member