Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

Hubby just asked me..."is this the defense questioning or the prosecution?" I said defense. He was puzzled and said "well this sounds like questions a prosecutor would be asking".

So now MJ is dead, so CM is off the hook??? I am so confused. UGH

Sentence of this witness: pulseless by definition means no pulse.

It appears that Flanagan has never taken a CPR Class. Not even the most basic.

Prolly never took a First Aid Class, either!

Think Flanagan needs to end his questioning of this witness. There is no where else to go to poke holes in the testimony of this witness. His testimony is too strong. JMO

Fact is CM shouldn't have had to attempt to save MJ. As he is the reason MJ needed saving. IYKWIM GRRRRRR

Defense is beating standard of care about calling 911 and the reasonable amount of time being 2 minutes in all cases.

Judge now wants to see council please. He must be a little tired of this too.

:heartluv: Borndem is too!!! :loveyou: :crush:

Bash is still in the corner swoooooon (thank god hubby comes home tomorrow night!!!!! :crazy:

Oh and the last say 5 10 minutes........wait......what did the defense jsut ask...........wait WHAT :floorlaugh:

"May I see council, please?" Oh, sheet!!!:panic::noooo:

Aha... now he's shoving the staff under the bus, for not calling 911.

So now Flanagan is going to try and bash this doctor. Good Luck with that.

Witness reviewed this case 2 years ago for the California Board of Medicine and rendered his opinion. So how come Murray would still have his license to practice if not for this judge suspending it on his terms of bond?

Notice the 2nd Chair Prosecution, Ms. Brazil (sp?) - she is about to scream.

So now Flanagan is going to try and bash this doctor. Good Luck with that.

BBM
Hey Hey easy with the "Bash" easy :great: I love my name

I really dont see how they are not making the prosecutions case for them I just am not understanding what they are doing??? Baffle them with Bullsh*& I guess :waitasec:

When I was studying to be an EMT, we were always trained that in the case of adult cardiac arrest you call 911 first, then start compressions and rescue breathing. Children, start compressions and breathing , then 911. I assumed this was pretty much the way everyone is trained.

If I were CM, I would so fire that man. He's making it crystal clear that CM was negligent (IMO)

I get the feeling that this doc wants to add "..., dummy", after each of his statements.

Well defense has wiped that cute little grin off the witnesses face and replaced it with a frustrated look. Perhaps that was the whole point of this cross? Do you suppose defense all put in bets to see how long it would take?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back