14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
now he is asking the media to respect the property line..

if they cross the line the family will go back inside the house

wiskey tango foxtrot
Also says pc at 1pm at Lister house. Great. Just when we could finally navigate the corner from the press. No offense to the family, just the press. Notice they had to voice the 'respect the property lines'. There is a very valid reason to this. All of the neighbors at the corner have had to place no trespassing signs in their yards because of them. Not because they are vein and are afraid of their perfectly manicured yards, they are trying to set up tents, tossing cigarette and cigar butts in yards, going up to anybody and everybody even when they are politely told 'NO'. etc. I am sure they are being no different where they are staying there.

They succeeded in getting the local media PO'd that's for sure!

No money to be had w/ those lil stations. They went straight to the top,without stopping to look for their daughter on the way. Imo

I don't have sound at work. Can someone give us a recap of what he said and why the local media is upset? TIA

WTF!!! Why on G-d's green earth would parents of a missing child give local media the boot? This story grows hinkier by the day. jmo

O/T in the 10 mins. til the family comes out. What the heck is a goat rope?

LOLOL... in the army we call situations like this a goat rope
US military (specifically Air Force military transport) jargon ca. 1970s-1980s, referring to an operation or undertaking involving an unnecessarily large number of people, most of them contributing nothing or actually impeding progress. Typically used to refer to flightline operations where military brass felt it necessary to make their presence felt and impede the normal duties/operations of the aircrew, offering "advice" or "assistance" that was neither requested nor needed.

we also call it a cluster ******

So sad that Baby Lisa is forgotten in all of this. I pray LE finds her real soon and puts a stop to this craziness!

I don't have sound at work. Can someone give us a recap of what he said and why the local media is upset? TIA

I'm at work too...just reading the synopsis here and I feel like in a time machine to 2008 Orlando. It's very Anthonyesque. Maybe they have learned that this is the way to keep a case in the spotlight? Maybe Baez is consulting on how to keep a circus going. :waitasec:

BS said the family would be coming out and hanging cards on trees and told the media to stay off the property line or it would freak out the family and they would run back inside!

Second time today I've used this emoticon: :jester:

local media was pissed for those who missed it... they asked why doesn't the family talk to us... we will still be here when the national media leaves!

They succeeded in getting the local media PO'd that's for sure!
The local media is PO'ing everybody around here. I kinda understand what the A's were going through after living this. But I am definitely not taking the A's side. I totally know what their neighbors were feeling! They are up the street 24-7 (no joke) with generators, lights and vehicles running the entire time. Now they are making a whole other neighborhood mad at them.

Wait, someone please answer this question. Was there a statement made, and if so, what was said? Thanks.

Pardon my sarcasm but this is about bringing a missing baby home, right? This case is just defying any and all logic!

Totally O/T: Good to see some of Caylee's posters. The acquittal made me take a hiatus from posting for months. Sigh.

Even more O/T: BetteDavisEyes, when you do a google image search for Lisa Irwin Backyard your avi comes up! You know you're addicted to Websleuths when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member