14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMAB though.. what is this a reality show? Keeps us hanging until the PC at 1 PM? I'm disgusted right now....

now he is asking the media to respect the property line..

if they cross the line the family will go back inside the house

wiskey tango foxtrot

if you violate the property line and mob them, they'll go right back inside. Why do I have a vision of CA and a hammer in my mind?

I had to turn it off!! I'm so mad. I will explode when they come out w/ their own foundation and special 800 # for donations and of course tshirts selling like hotcakes!!
IMO

eta: I forgot I had the live link on a flat tab so his voice came booming outta my speakers. THE onlyreason I listened to the first few minutes.

if you violate the property line and mob them, they'll go right back inside. Why do I have a vision of CA and a hammer in my mind?

I'm picturing a garden hose.

I see nothing on the links posted...just irritating Toyota ads. What's happening?

They succeeded in getting the local media PO'd that's for sure!

:waitasec:I'm speechless, were we just in the Twilight Zone?

So, who is this "renowned" name person?

Anyone hear from Marc? Could it be him? I know he went to Billy Dunn's when Hailey was missing. Maybe Tim? Although I really doubt its either of those two.

So, the family is going to hang cards and letters they have received. WTH? They'll hang cards and letters but not FLYERS!!!!!

This is just so bizarre............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa