14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a sec................

:waitasec:

Hold up....................

Didn't BS say that the family was going to hang cards and letters they have received from the general public to show their appreciation for the support?

Ok, so where are those cards and letters? I saw ONE CARD stuck to a poster. That was it.

And that big green day-glo poster with the fancy lettering (that says BTW: Bring baby Lisa home). So, what? Has the family been having arts and crafts hour to "ease the stress"?

OMG OMG OMG (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((must sit on hands, must sit on hands, must sit on hands))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have never seen a family do so much wrong with the public, so quickly.

So...was this dog and pony show designed to distract us from the search currently being done at the Irwin home?

Not being snarky. I don't understand what the point of this was.

BBM The timing was certainly not lost on me. I don't know wth just happened. A big bunch of nothing with all eyes trained on it. Meanwhile - back at the ranch . . . FBI is performing a line search. hhmmmm

All of those mammoth trees in the Irwin's neighborhood, but no yellow ribbons tied 'round them in hopes that Lisa will be returned soon :cry:

First of all why put the signs up there. It just draws attention to a family home where the parents are supposedly staying. The signs need to be posted in public place!!!

I say get Mom & Dad's computer and survey all DB's friends and family as to how closely she has followed the Anthony and Cummings cases. I really have to believe that LE will get or has gotten a subpena and taken the computers. If not then haste makes waste.

And Kyron's case.... I am having flashbacks to Kyrons Wall of Hope today....

I don't know.. if my niece went missing, I am not that crafty and I would not think of putting a sign on my door :( But I would be calling every news station. I think for some, it helps to make signs at a time like this.

I'd be camped at the local police station begging for news.

I'm guessing that the kids shown putting up the posters are the ones who made them. Maybe they just wanted to do something to show their love for Lisa.

Really??? They looked awfully nice from the (admittedly bad) angle that I had while watching. It looked almost like calligraphy or something!

If it was the kids, then that was super sweet (and sad).

I don't know.. if my niece went missing, I am not that crafty and I would not think of putting a sign on my door :( But I would be calling every news station. I think for some, it helps to make signs at a time like this.

Not necessarily a sign. But if it were my baby cousin/neice nephew.. Id have some fliers/posters on my lawn/tree/door. Something. I just don't get it...

"I'm a marine...risked my life for my country..."

Ummm...

Right, what does that have to do with baby Lisa? Ego-CENTRIC, all of them...

I am going to send them a box of nails for their next signage event.

The "High Profile Person"

The only person from the FCA case that could join this case is........................................

Cheney Mason :floorlaugh:

images

:floorlaugh:

And thats only if it were Federal Charges... Like the body being brought over state lines...

UGH. I would DIE if it were CM! no, wait. first I would VOMIT.
:sick:
THEN I would DIE!

Anyone.
But.
Him.
or.
JB!

Remember Stanton has worked for National Media stations. This begins to put Fox's statement about a deal with National stations in perspective. This is not looking good folks. The media can make or break the exposure this case gets. This reminds me of Cindy Anthony picking and choosing who were going to get scoops. This is supposed to be about Lisa. Not deals with national news as was reported to Fox by a family spokesperson, not making the press appear to be mobbing this family. When did the press scare this family?
With al of their non reporting and sensationalism. Remember the 'checkered' past and 'non identified man that is not her husband' kind of stuff?

BS said it is someone helping to search for Lisa- right..it could be TES-OH GOD I HOPE SO!!

I wish-but somehow I don't think Tim would be part of this 3 ring circus.:waitasec:

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they don't talk, they're slammed. If they do talk, every thing they say is picked apart. Nothing this family does is good enough. I can see their reluctance to talk, particularly to local media, after they've been drug through the mud. While I wasn't particularly impressed with this news conference, they're trying to keep Lisa's name in the media. A lot of this circus has been created by the media, not Lisa's parents. Since I have no evidence they've done anything at this point, I'm definitely cutting them some slack. No one knows how they will react to something like this until they've walked a mile in their shoes.

I get the feeling JI is hyper about his property lines, his lawn, and the cleanliness of his yard. Just my take.

I can't believe they took the posters down! lol

KMBC's Maria Antonia also asked why the family was granting interviews to members of the national media only.

"You have to understand this is their personal life," Stanton said. "Would you like me coming over and asking, this is the most horrific thing that could happen to anyone," Stanton said. "You (the local media) are doing a fantastic job about getting the word out, and they (the family) totally appreciate it."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29484744/detail.html#ixzz1am75bO00

Huh? That's not really an answer, and for all his "high profile" exposure, he's not particularly skilled at speaking to the media, IMO.

They should be begging and pleading in any forum they can for their daughter's safe return, not making exclusive deals as though they've "gone Hollywood". Your so-called private life takes a back seat to your baby's life, people! :mad:

There is something very wrong with this whole picture and it has been very wrong from day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa