Missing Baby Lisa Sighting Reported in Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good that people are aware and looking for Lisa, but I seriously doubt a kidnapper would be eating out at a restaurant with her just now.

Little Sierra Groene was taken to a Denny's,IIRC, and saved by a waitress who saw her eating with the man who killer her entire family.

Probably because they were approached and stared at.

I agree. We don't know what was said and done. Maybe they feared for the baby if people were upset and asking questions. Doesn't matter why they left really, this wasn't Lisa.

Little Sierra Groene was taken to a Denny's,IIRC, and saved by a waitress who saw her eating with the man who killer her entire family.

Most likely because he decided it was time for him to get caught. This guy was too smart to do it if he didn't want to get caught.

Just heard on news that cashier called LE from the deli.....that she had the ladies credit card information and passed that on to the LE as well and they are trying to track usage of the card as well as the APB on the car.....praying!

I was wondering if there is a link for this info about the cashier calling LE ...

IMO ... if you "kidnapped" a baby and it is all over the news, would you go into a restaurant and use a credit card ?

I don't think so ... that part makes no sense to me -- using a credit card, or any card, etc. that can be tracked AFTER you have "kidnapped" a baby ....

MOO ...

Lisa is a gorgeous baby, but unfortunately a lot of babies look alike. I don't mean that meanly or anything and I know they are different, but if you just saw one picture of Lisa on the news last week I can see how other babies around that age would be mistaken for her.
Of course, EVERY lead should be tracked down. I would only be concerned if LE lost focus of the case by chasing down 100 false sightings, but I haven't seen evidence of that here.

I am pretty sure (close to a 100 %) Duncan did that because he wanted to get caught.

Sure, maybe, but he still did it. My point is, although itis highly unlikely a kidnapper would go to a restaurant in broad daylight, SOMETIMES they do.

I see your point of view. But then again I am reminded of little Sierra Groene who was SAVED by a waitress and a diner in a Denny's when she was recognized by them when she was out dining with her captor.

That wasn't a poster sighting though. The waitress identified her from media footage. 4 people in fact recognized her from the tele.

MOO

Mel

Seven weeks later, in the early morning hours of July 2, 2005, Shasta Groene was seen in a man's custody at a Denny's restaurant in Coeur d'Alene. A waitress, manager, and two customers at the restaurant recognized Shasta from the media attention and surreptitiously called police and positioned themselves to prevent Duncan from leaving.

Sure, maybe, but he still did it. My point is, although itis highly unlikely a kidnapper would go to a restaurant in broad daylight, SOMETIMES they do.

Anything is possible, but Shasta was not a baby and thus much more easy to recognize.

If everyone had the attitude that some are displaying on here.. no one would be looking for this sweet baby. I personally find it disturbing.

I'm not giving up on this little girl.. Sorry that some feel so confident in their theory that they can pshaw a possible sighting right off the bat. :(

Which is WHY people follow up their post with IMO.

Like it or not, statistics claim that babies and children who go missing are usually deceased if not found within 48 hours. This precious child's mom went on national television and admitted she was DRUNK the night her baby----vanished.:furious:

Sadly it is very unlikely this baby was kidnapped. Personally I think her mother knows Lisa is no longer alive and D also knows exactly where b aby Lisa is.

An admitted drunk gets no sympathy from me.

imo

I see your point of view. But then again I am reminded of little Sierra Groene who was SAVED by a waitress and a diner in a Denny's when she was recognized by them when she was out dining with her captor.

I'm not familiar with that case, but I will tell you if someone laid a hand on me or my child, because they thought that my child was someone else, things would not end well. Do not come between Tuffy and her babies! :snooty:

Anything is possible, but Shasta was not a baby and thus much more easy to recognize.

And it was 7 weeks later, the kidnapper felt "safe" and he was sure Shasta wouldn't say anything -- she'd seen him kill before. This is just 2 weeks into the disappearance.

That wasn't a poster sighting though. The waitress identified her from media footage. 4 people in fact recognized her from the tele.

MOO

Mel

Seven weeks later, in the early morning hours of July 2, 2005, Shasta Groene was seen in a man's custody at a Denny's restaurant in Coeur d'Alene. A waitress, manager, and two customers at the restaurant recognized Shasta from the media attention and surreptitiously called police and positioned themselves to prevent Duncan from leaving.

True, but maybe the people who saw this baby saw her footage on television and thought she looked alot like her. And maybe the women were acting strangely so it added to their suspicions.

I agree it is unlikely a kidnapper is going to take their victim out to lunch in public, but it does happen sometimes.

I'm not worried about the slight inconvenience that some people with babies that look similar may have to endure by people who are concerned and looking for Lisa. They are in no danger from people looking for a kidnapped baby. Like I said, if it were me, I'd thank them for keeping their eyes open and wits about them looking for her.

I'm sure they would be VERY thankful if it were their baby that was missing.

And it was 7 weeks later, the kidnapper felt "safe" and he was sure Shasta wouldn't say anything -- she'd seen him kill before. This is just 2 weeks into the disappearance.

He wasn't afraid she would say anything. But he also sat in that restaurant a really long time while the waitress and customers were deciding if this really was Shasta and then called the police. I am pretty positive he knew that he was going to get caught and that's why he took her to a public place.

I'm not worried about the slight inconvenience that some people with babies that look similar may have to endure by people who are concerned and looking for Lisa. They are in no danger from people looking for a kidnapped baby. Like I said, if it were me, I'd thank them for keeping their eyes open and wits about them looking for her.

How do you know they are not in danger? What if somebody convinced this is "baby Lisa" decides to take a baby from someone?

I'm not familiar with that case, but I will tell you if someone laid a hand on me or my child, because they thought that my child was someone else, things would not end well. Do not come between Tuffy and her babies! :snooty:

Of course, and I agree that nobody should lay a hand on anyone. I was just trying to make the point that kidnappers do strange things sometimes.

If someone took this child because they wanted to be a parent, then imo, they are going to take her out in public. Maybe not yet, but eventually.

That's two, with about ten days in between. There was one other, in California, near the time of the St. Joe sighting. I can't see how this constitutes "all these sightings." In MSM only three have been noted.

You're counting is off. Three sightings reported on MSM and 1 sighting -confirmed not to be Lisa-by a WS poster. That's 4. 4 equals all these.

Feel free to argue with someone else about their verbiage.

How do you know they are not in danger? What if somebody convinced this is "baby Lisa" decides to take a baby from someone?

I do not see any evidence that it got to that extreme yet. People are just looking out for her because they are hoping she is still alive. I am hoping too, even though I have severe doubts. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53