LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will work on getting that link. It was a video of LE speaking and in the text below the video is where I read about the other departments not knowing about the sighting. I will find it and come back and post it.

Just now waking up. Can someone give me a brief rundown on what's happening with the house search? TIA

Not much yet. They have reportedly entered the home, with white 'hazmat' type of suits on. There is a no-fly zone around the home (one nautical mile, 1500 ft high)...

I think that's it. :waitasec:

Just now waking up. Can someone give me a brief rundown on what's happening with the house search? TIA

Night crew had tap dancing cockroaches? ;) So far, not much...closed road and air space to 1500 feet. Someone better correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Young stated he wants to see what's there now that wasn't which is perplexing us all, too.

Search warrant executed, LE kept watch overnight, parents not allowed in (obviously), LE entered a few minutes ago wearing protective clothing. You didn't miss anything. ETA: And the no-fly zone again, but higher, guess that isn't the topic this page, lol!

the very edge of the no fly zone

In da Middle - I know I'm driving you bonkers... I apologize in advance. :innocent:

So LE is on the edge of the no-fly zone, or the home is on the edge of the no-fly zone? Just trying to get it straight... :seeya:

I am starting to think lisa is in the house. jmo

is that computer chair from the house?
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live...van. There was a brown/tan chair. on wheels.

Thanks for the updates guys.

So, should we post about the house search here, or in the search thread? I'm confused.

LE has been in the house numerous times. No way Lisa is in that house. I heard something interesting last night which I didn't know. Debra has no drivers license but there is a spare car at the home, and she knows how to drive. Not quite sure why that caught my attention, but it did.

I wonder why she doesn't have a license at age 25? Hmmmm...

LE has been in the house numerous times. No way Lisa is in that house. I heard something interesting last night which I didn't know. Debra has no drivers license but there is a spare car at the home, and she knows how to drive. Not quite sure why that caught my attention, but it did.
Agreed. The decomp smell would be overpowering, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24