Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/generic/news/News_LiveVideo

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaaaa.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 179
Rumors abound within LE just as much as anywhere else. Case in point: The Hoffman case here. You know how many rumors I heard that came straight from "someone working in LE"? Want to know how many ended up being true?

Human nature. Why would the LE from manhattan say surrounding departments had been notified with the description of the car and possible sighting, yet surrounding department deny that.

I believe there is a ton of pressure from a preceding case that outraged the US as far as justice is concerned so these parents of Lisa never had a chance.

I have never seen a media link that says that they were not notified. However, this would not change my opinion. LE has followed up on dozens, if not hundreds of leads, so this is what is making me question that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 9.50.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 9.50.20 AM.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 205
I think they are confident they are going to find something and they don't want it aired on tv. It's quite interesting that they have moved the media back also...
except for the airspace thing the media is only moving back to where they were originally at the first 2-3 days when the street was blocked off then.

welcome to websleuths realmomof5! we are glad to have you here!

:fireworks:

to be verified as a local please follow these directions below:
To be verified, you need just send an email to : wsverify@xmission.com

With the following information:

The case
Your Websleuths name (Userhat)
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name

and here is a quick link to our terms of service:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

again, welcome!

:party:

I can tell you they are on the very edge of it.

Very edge of what - the home? Or the home is on the edge of that lat/long? TIA! The mapping site I used could be off and the home may be the center....

I want to personally thank all of the Nite-Crew for their indepth study on causes of clicking sounds. You came up with some ideas that I certainly would not have thought of..again..thanks

Human nature. Why would the LE from manhattan say surrounding departments had been notified with the description of the car and possible sighting, yet surrounding department deny that.

I believe there is a ton of pressure from a preceding case that outraged the US as far as justice is concerned so these parents of Lisa never had a chance.

Welcome, realmom! Respectfully BBM. Link please.

Just now waking up. Can someone give me a brief rundown on what's happening with the house search? TIA

ETA: Nursie, I swear you rock! Thanks for the live link upthread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74