LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this forward for those of us with Macs...

ETA: Nevermind. Doesn't work with mine... :(

Isn't it weird, how the ads always work, but the news part doesn't? Whatever better technology they use for the ads, please use for the content!

Have you guys seen them take anything else out of the house, or did the live camera's come up just recently? (Trying to get my bearings here.)

Woohoo - found the reflector link for nbcactionnews

Copy/Paste link into a new window, then open in windows media player and you will then be able to watch video in full screen, rather than just the bitty one on the website.

mms://a668.l9563946667.c95639.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/668/95639/v0001/reflector:46667

Love this feed! Thank you.

Have you guys seen them take anything else out of the house, or did the live camera's come up just recently? (Trying to get my bearings here.)

2 at trailer. just looking inside from ground. left door open and walked away. i thought maybe they sprayed luminol. moo

Interesting, but do we know that DB lived there for sure and, if so, when did she move away from there?

If DB knew about this other case (wow! baby looks very much like Lisa!) she'd have to be :crazy: to repeat the same scenario..There's no way someone would hide their dead baby in their own home & then call LE claiming a kidnapping unless they were :crazy:

I don't think DB is :crazy: even tho she was :crazy: drunk that night=I seriously can't see her doing this.

Maybe they want to lift parts of the floor, take carpet samples, put a hole in a wall. It's best to have a search warrant so if LE finds incriminating evidence, there won't be any question as to whether or not it's all above board - neither DB or JI can claim they never gave permission for LE to search again, because their permission is now irrelevant.

IMO

I have a question re. this. If the parents are innocent, who pays for the fixing of the house if police trash it? Just curious.

I was hopping back and forth and all the sudden I saw a brown chair like dining or computer type on wheels at the end of drive & all the white suits milling around. then i hopped back and the camera pulled back a ways.

I can't get it to work do I need to add something to the link?

No, you just copy and paste the link into your browser and hit enter, then open windows media player. Nothing will show up in the browser window, it will show up on your media player...for me realplayer just popped right up. If your media player doesn't open automatically then just open it manually.

They've all gone to the back of the house between the trailer and garage.

Seems odd that so many are standing outside the crime tape and only 2 walking around house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457