LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangnabit!!!

I tried so hard to stay away. I really REALLY did. After the last *fiasco* I promised myself I wouldnt get involved EVER again.

And yet, here I am. At 12.26am, watching live news feeds of men in paper suits standing at the end of a driveway.

*deep sigh*

Hi guys. :/

O/T

My sister just called to wish me a happy birthday and I told her to call me back because I was looking for a baby. She's like, "WHAT?!"... "Call me BACK!", says I. LOLOL!

I have a question re. this. If the parents are innocent, who pays for the fixing of the house if police trash it? Just curious.
I have no idea. Though my guess is the home owners foot the bill.

R they waiting for somebody to arrive? They are just milling around. moo

I have a question re. this. If the parents are innocent, who pays for the fixing of the house if police trash it? Just curious.

The family does, the police are not responsible for paying for any damages that may occur.

Dangnabit!!!

I tried so hard to stay away. I really REALLY did. After the last *fiasco* I promised myself I wouldnt get involved EVER again.

And yet, here I am. I at 12.26am, watching live news feeds of men in paper suits standing at the end of a driveway.

*deep sigh*

Hi guys. :/
I feel you!!

Hi.

Live feed is making me dizzzzzy!!!

Woohoo - found the reflector link for nbcactionnews

Copy/Paste link into a new window, then open in windows media player and you will then be able to watch video in full screen, rather than just the bitty one on the website.

mms://a668.l9563946667.c95639.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/668/95639/v0001/reflector:46667

You can also 'right click' on the video & bring up the ZOOM option for 'full screen'..I didn't know this till I tried :)

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

eta..it does come up on the 'media player'.

O/T

My sister just called to wish me a happy birthday and I told her to call me back because I was looking for a baby. She's like, "WHAT?!"... "Call me BACK!", says I. LOLOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite Mock Juror

:bdsong:

O/T

:bdsong::bdscroll::cake4u::party:

All the cams pulled back at the same time...wonder why? Do they not want us to see whats happening in the back?

Is that the Irwin's garage? Just seems so large to be a garage.

BTW..Happy Birthday MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member