LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they may have found something in the woods (I think the wording was they thought they found something but it turned out to be nothing) that led them to say they were looking for something new in the house that wasn't there before?

What if they found an area in the woods that was recently dug (there is a rumor that a body found was found in a shallow grave) and they didn't find anything in it? Maybe they were looking for whatever they thought had been there?

With all the focus on DB and JI, I hope they are interviewing, and checking backgrounds of those who were at the party, next door to the party, any suspicious vehicles in the area of the party. Did anyone stop by momentarily, asking directions, meter readers, salesmen, etc. It would not be unreasonable IMHO that someone saw Lisa in the days leading up to her disappearance and stalked the family.

:borgsmile: you guys aren't sleuthing the teen are you? I didn't think so...

it is a :nono:

((this lands at random))

I don't even know the gender of this teen, so obviously I haven't sleuthed him or her. :floorlaugh:

I just don't see the intruder theory holding water. There are too many other "convenient" things that just don't make sense. Would LOVE to be wrong, but I just don't think that parents who truly wanted to find their alive daughter would stop cooperating with LE.

Is it possible that the neighbor told LE that she noticed something new in the house (new rug, new piece of furniture, new paint, etc.) that night, that wasn't there the last time she was over? That's why they subpoenad the raw video, to corroborate what the neighbor said, and based on this information they were able to get a search warrant for the house?

Just thinking out loud. I initially thought maybe the neighbor was involved, but now I think that DB's recent media interviews contradict what the neighbor told LE, hence the new flurry of activity focusing more than ever on the parents (search of the neighbor's home, collection of evidence from the neighbor's house, search warrant for Irwin home, etc.)

For example, I don't think DB and the neighbor drank that night because I believe DB was buying the wine for her brother (separate transactions, handed him receipt and change, he avoided any physical contact with the wine, etc. - do we know how old he is?)

BBM - Exactly my thought too!

IIRC the brother is age 20. I don't know the laws in MO, but here, if you even have a minor in the vehicle with you, it is illegal to purchase alcohol, certainly if they are in the store with you and :doh: hand you money at the register. Here, every person with you has to (or can be asked to) show valid id, no id = no sale. But, I'm not sure what MO law looks like. Also, our law says if the 20 yo is driving that is "illegal transportation". That transaction made me cringe, because of our laws... here, the cashier would face jail time + the store huge fines + with more than one offense would lose their license to sell alcohol. Once they get reinstated if it should happen again, the location loses the license forever - IOW if the store sells to new owners they can never get a license to sell alcohol due to prior issues. We're almost zero tolerance, so I had to assume MO is much more relaxed, but I dunno. Anyone local that has worked retail or knows a cashier or store owner?
JMO of course.

PS - If you all would kindly pause posting for 30 minutes I might actually be able to catch up before midnight this time. Thank you. :tongue:

Thanks IDM.
Do you know what the approximate height would be from ground to rear window? Approximate distance of camper to residence? Is it possible that the camper was a bit of a stepping stone- either entering or exiting the residence? TIA.
ViewfromNewChopper-backofirwinHome.jpg
If you look at this pic, you can see how far away from the house it was. They probably wouldn't have parked it any closer as it would be in the way of slider door and 1 garage door.
If it is like an old camper we had when I was little, no way would you risk standing on the roof kinda flimsy after all these years! And it sure would not be quiet.

Are there any searches going on today?

I see a lot of talk about the house and layout today. Early on, I searched kiva to see if any permits had been pulled on the house over the past several years. Came up empty handed.

Here is one theory and don't know if it has been mentioned, threads are moving so fast it's hard to keep up.
Of course this is my opinion only. Baby is sick and not feeling well and we ALL know how cranky a poor baby can be while not feeling well. Mom puts her to bed, decides to indulge in adult time that she feels she deserves. Baby interrupts "adult time" by fussing and or crying. We know how babies act when sick. Frustration sets in and aggravation. Baby possibly shaken to death (by accident) IMO there is plenty of time for that to happen. Especially if there is alcohol involved --it makes your feelings more intensified...there was plenty of time for this to happen and plenty of time to hide things and plenty of time to stage a scene. Again just my opinion

http://www.kctv5.com/slideshow?widgetid=37993

this is the slide show and it says below it they were at a party for one of the boys..

Thank you!

If those are the actual last known photos of Lisa I wish the media would start using those (they could fuzz out the relatives' faces). She looks much different there than she does in all the "baby" photos we've seen 100 times. More like a toddler. I love her little jeans. :)

But if the parent's description of her was accurate, she was over the weight limit of 25 lbs.

My kids were all above average weight as well so had to take the swing down early. Could she have been climbing out of the swing, or in for that matter? Just a thought

BBM - Exactly my thought too!

IIRC the brother is age 20. I don't know the laws in MO, but here, if you even have a minor in the vehicle with you, it is illegal to purchase alcohol, certainly if they are in the store with you and :doh: hand you money at the register. Here, every person with you has to (or can be asked to) show valid id, no id = no sale. But, I'm not sure what MO law looks like. Also, our law says if the 20 yo is driving that is "illegal transportation". That transaction made me cringe, because of our laws... here, the cashier would face jail time + the store huge fines + with more than one offense would lose their license to sell alcohol. Once they get reinstated if it should happen again, the location loses the license forever - IOW if the store sells to new owners they can never get a license to sell alcohol due to prior issues. We're almost zero tolerance, so I had to assume MO is much more relaxed, but I dunno. Anyone local that has worked retail or knows a cashier or store owner?
JMO of course.

PS - If you all would kindly pause posting for 30 minutes I might actually be able to catch up before midnight this time. Thank you. :tongue:

It is not MO state law that, when buying booze, anyone with you has to show their ID. However, this is the policy of some stores (Walmart is one of them). If someone with you isn't 21 or left their ID in the car, you are not allowed to buy the booze.

But if the parent's description of her was accurate, she was over the weight limit of 25 lbs.

Not even the weight limit - but TEN MONTHS is kind of old (developmentally) to keep a child in a swing - they (at least all of mine did) try and climb out after about eight months of age, making it dangerous to use, regardless of weight.

I just don't see the intruder theory holding water. There are too many other "convenient" things that just don't make sense. Would LOVE to be wrong, but I just don't think that parents who truly wanted to find their alive daughter would stop cooperating with LE.

Many years ago I was accused of a crime I did not commit, I asked for a LD test and was given one six months later. For those 6 long months I felt guilty by the way I was treated by friends, co-workers and those familiar with the case. I couldn't hardly leave my home without one LEO following me waiting to get me on J-walking or whatever he could.
The first portion of my LDT went rather well until the "questioning" turned more into statements of my guilt, and I blew the needle way off track when my BP hit the boiling point.
Even though I was not the only person at the scene of the crime at the alledged time, I was the only one ever questioned. I demanded and was given a 2nd poly immediately under my one condition, that the questions remained as questions and not accusations. I passed the 2nd. So do I blame DB for not co-operating with LE? Heck NO! I've been in that hot seat before and know how some LEOs operate. Since I was not privvy to how the questions were asked, didn't hear the tone of those questions, I will give DB the benefit of the doubt. When I see EVIDENCE pointing to DB committing a crime, I'll get back on the fence, for now, I remain in her corner. I'm looking for a live Lisa.
Again JMHO based on being there, done that, wear the Tee shirt.

Thank you!

If those are the actual last known photos of Lisa I wish the media would start using those (they could fuzz out the relatives' faces). She looks much different there than she does in all the "baby" photos we've seen 100 times. More like a toddler. I love her little jeans. :)

Yes and well cared for, healthy and happy. Very cute little girl.

IMD- what about the space between the camper and the window and sliding glass door? The camper looks like it has a decent trailer hook up on it, and it appears to be grounded properly. Doesn't look (by that photo) that it's been moved lately. And yet another question, sorry! The light at the rear corner of the home- is it battery, electric, or solar operated? Do you know? TIA.
ViewfromNewChopper-backofirwinHome.jpg
If you look at this pic, you can see how far away from the house it was. They probably wouldn't have parked it any closer as it would be in the way of slider door and 1 garage door.
If it is like an old camper we had when I was little, no way would you risk standing on the roof kinda flimsy after all these years! And it sure would not be quiet.

Quoting myself here because I think I'm wrong. I think THIS might actually be Lisa's bedroom we're looking at here. Does that look like a crib to anyone else? And what I thought were dark drapes is actually the plastic over the window?!

I think it might BE!

At what time mark? at :58 the news person is walking to the "spare living room." The first room shown is Baby Lisa's.

First we walk by the desk with photo of Baby Lisa, then walk to her room, then walk to spare living room.

I see the duct tape on the wall over the black plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member