LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here! I finally joined after a week of visiting. This case has consumed my life.
Is true that in order for the LE to receive a search warrant, they would have to have evidence to suggest they need a warrant?

Also to the floor plan, I thought I heard Jeremy Irwin state that their bedroom was on the opposite side of the house? Did anyone else see or hear that? Or did I imagine it?

WELCOME!!! WS is a great place and we are glad to have you! :)

I am so lost in this. Everything changes, no exact answers. I would like to hear from LE but I understand they have a job to do, and bringing home Lisa is more important then clearing up facts to the public.

I don't know much about babies but from the pics I have seen on FOX NEWS CHANNEL she looks about 5-6 months old. Anyone how have little ones give me a head up.

I think some of those are older pictures. By the parents description, she's a bit big for 11 months IMO. I think the weight is off in her description because even for that height, if she was 26-30 pounds, she would be a VERY chunky monkey. My 3 year old is 30 pounds... She looks about average weight for her height in the pictures.:twocents:

Newbie here! I finally joined after a week of visiting. This case has consumed my life.
Is true that in order for the LE to receive a search warrant, they would have to have evidence to suggest they need a warrant?

Also to the floor plan, I thought I heard Jeremy Irwin state that their bedroom was on the opposite side of the house? Did anyone else see or hear that? Or did I imagine it?

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...y-investigators-searched-the-irwin-home-again

“A search warrant is based on probable cause, and probable cause is based primarily on specificity. A law enforcement officer must swear that there is specific evidence that he or she believes to be found at that location at this time and its evidence to a crime. They can’t just go back because they want to make sure they haven’t missed anything. If the search warrant was for let’s say a computer, you can look anywhere where a computer would reasonably be found. You can't look in my desk drawer but if you’re looking for a little vile of medicine, then yes you can look in desk drawers under mattresses, anywhere it could reasonably be found. It doesn't have to be the medicine cabinet where anyone can find it - in the course of that search anything in plain view can be legally seized,” explained Tabman.

I bet it's "hoppin" down at the PD though! Tomorrow or Saturday should be a BIG day...hopefully!
Yep yep yep - that lab is hustling - you can bet on that! Plus the computer forensic team are glued to those machines. Oh, to be a fly on the wall..................

Oh, HELL no!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!

Is anyone keeping count now? Is this JI's version 5?

However, if he saw Lisa's door open and it had a light on, he may have assumed the baby was in with DB.

I don't know which version to believe, if any of them.

Welcome Drinkitin! Guest, join us! :welcome2: :welcome4: :welcome3: :welcomewagon: :thanks:

Here's the flloorplan from NG that someone was asking about. I had taken a pic of tv screen a while back.. Don't know if it'll help or not..
8d9cd962.jpg

This floor plan can't be right either. Look at this video again at the :57 mark. There is no hall going past the nursery room door. Not that I can see anyway. There also doesn't appear to be any door leading to another bedroom.

Also, the reporter walks straight through the kitchen to the computer room. He doesn't turn and go through any hallway.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-1574...sa-irwin-a-look-inside-the-home-26863873.html

Yep yep yep - that lab is hustling - you can bet on that! Plus the computer forensic team are glued to those machines. Oh, to be a fly on the wall..................

Oh yes, definitely! But there is probably going to be some out there complaining that "nothing is going on"...danged if you do and danged if you don't!

There would have been no reason for him to automatically ASSUME that baby Lisa was gone/snatched/abducted when he looked or saw in her room that she was NOT in her bed(with or without the lights on).. Just like he DID NOT ASSUME automatically something was wrong when he saw that one of the boys was NOT IN HIS BED!!

It was only upon entering their bedroom where mom was sleeping that Jeremy would see that there is the son that WAS NOT IN HIS BED.. and I'm sure that was where he ASSUMED he'd find his daughter WHO WAS NOT IN HER BED!!

It's AT THAT POINT that he says that Lisa was NOT IN HER CRIB!! and supposedly Deb 's like, " what do you mean she's not in her crib? ".. Etc, Etc, Etc...

So, I do not understand why the negative response when IMO it wouldn't have made sense for him to be in freak out mode IMMEDIATELY SEEING LISA NOT IN HER CRIB.. he did not freak out immediately when he saw one son was not in his bed.. It was upon seeing that The one son was in bed with mom but there was NO LISA in the bed with mom/son THAT WOULD IMO CAUSE PANIC!! jmo, tho!

http://www.people.com/people/article...537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.
IMO it wouldn't make sense for him to panic at this point.. Just like he didn't panic when seeing his son NOT IN HIS BED!

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!
It would be upon his getting to their bedroom ams seeing his son in bed with mom.. And having expected that to be where Lisa was as well.. WHEN HE SAW THAT LISA WAS NOT IN THE BED WITH MOM AND SON THAT'S WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!

IMOO the exact same reaction of Panic/"All Hell Broke Loose" would have occurred at that exact moment if baby Lisa Was found sleeping with mom and THE SON WAS NOT!!
IMO there was no reason for panic upon Jeremy seeing his son NOT IN HIS BED or Lisa NOT IN HER BED.. it would only be cause for alarm when getting to their bedroom and seeing that Lisa was not in the bed with mom and son.. I don't see how it makes sense for him to be panicked a moment BEFORE THIS TIME..

And see - he failed to mention that in Megyn's interview. When MK asked what lights were on he said:

1) Light in the living room

2) 2 lights in the kitchen

3) "accent lights" in the computer room

4) a "pumpkin light" also in the computer room.

He never once mentioned the bedrooms and what lights he found on or off there.

I really want to know if the boy's bedroom light was on and if not then why not? An intruder wouldn't know who is in what bedroom without turning a light on - KWIM?

This edges even closer to the "perp" being someone known to that house!

JMHO

I *think* if my recollection is right these lights he mentioned that were on were ones that they don't often have on. Not that they were the only ones on.

There would have been no reason for him to automatically ASSUME that baby Lisa was gone/snatched/abducted when he looked or saw in her room that she was NOT in her bed(with or without the lights on).. Just like he DID NOT ASSUME automatically something was wrong when he saw that one of the boys was NOT IN HIS BED!!

It was only upon entering their bedroom where mom was sleeping that Jeremy would see that there is the son that WAS NOT IN HIS BED.. and I'm sure that was where he ASSUMED he'd find his daughter WHO WAS NOT IN HER BED!!

It's AT THAT POINT that he says that Lisa was NOT IN HER CRIB!! and supposedly De 's like, " what do you mean she's not in her crib? ".. Etc, Etc, Etc...

So, I do not understand why the negative response when IMO it wouldn't have made sense for him to be in freak out mode IMMEDIATELY SEEING LISA NOT IN HER CRIB.. he did not freak immediately when he saw one son was not in their bed.. It was upon seeing that The one son in bed with mom but NO LISA THAT WOULD IMO CAUSE PANIC!! jmo, tho!
Get outta my brain! No, actually it is kinda comfy with someone else here.

He said the boys bedroom was on the opposite end of the house from the computer room. Another reason NG's floor plan can't be right.

It's AT THAT POINT that he says that Lisa was NOT IN HER CRIB!! and supposedly De 's like, " what do you mean she's not in her crib? ".. Etc, Etc, Etc...

So, I do not understand why the negative response when IMO it wouldn't have made sense for him to be in freak out mode IMMEDIATELY SEEING LISA NOT IN HER CRIB.. he did not freak immediately when he saw one son was not in their bed.. It was upon seeing that The one son in bed with mom but NO LISA THAT WOULD IMO CAUSE PANIC!! jmo, tho!

That's one version of the story though, right? I think I've read other versions where the order of events are switched??? :waitasec: I'll have to go through the links, but didn't he at one point say that he checked on the boys first, and then in another article he said he looked in Lisa's room first. So, I think that's where some of the confusion comes in. I'm not saying he's "lying" but their have been some inconsistencies. I don't know if those inconsistencies are coming from him or from the reporting. MOO

This floor plan can't be right either. Look at this video again at the :57 mark. There is no hall going past the nursery room door. Not that I can see anyway. There also doesn't appear to be any door leading to another bedroom.

Also, the reporter walks straight through the kitchen to the computer room. He doesn't turn and go through any hallway.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-1574...sa-irwin-a-look-inside-the-home-26863873.html

It's the same danged floor plan. NG Show swiped it and redid on their own computer system, using white, red, black for better viewing.

Where's the "second living room"? (I'm really sick of typing that now.) The other baths? Another floor altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname