cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I figured this is why LE did not take Lisa's baby bedding. Although, I thought maybe something happened in DB's bed; not on the bedroom floor. My theory was shaking or smothering and now I'm thinking possibly throwing.

Okay - I'm folding like a cheap tent and dropping off of the fence onto the ground face first. O-M-G!!!! What is wrong with these mothers???????

Who thinks investigators did find some remains in the back yard during their exhaustive search?

lisa-irwin-4.jpg

Where are you baby Lisa?

I think this murder happened before the day in question! I think the going to store to buy wine was part of their plan to stage. I also think JI getting a job overnight was planned too, also calling the neighbor to come over and drink wine was part of the alibi process.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you, thank you. I feel the exact same way. JI just seems HINKY to me. That's why my main question is who, outside of the family, last saw Lisa and when.
Missing baby, drinking, TAPE...is this the first Anthony copy cat case? "She got away with it, I just might too..." :furious::furious::furious:

I did want to say that my experience is with the bigger tape guns with the handle, not the smaller, handleless ones. The bigger ones click. We have 5 or 6 different kinds with handles at work and they all click if pulled slowly. We also have one of those smaller ones but I have never used it. Does anyone have one of those they can check?

I have a different theory every day. Today, I'm thinking that DB was "passed out drunk" and somehow killed the baby (dropped it before passing out, passed out on top of it).

There's two plastic containers in the baby bed -- right? They look just like the ones we bought in 3-packs. Where's the other one? They certainly look like they'd hold a baby's body, if taped up well. They'd make a pretty good "casket", able to be buried.

(Remembering the Destiny Norton case, in SLC, where the body was in a neighbor's basement that had been searched, but no one check what was in the plastic containers.)

Eric Chaloux
@EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
#lisairwin parents' local attorney says in news release parents "want one thing:the safe return of their daughter."
5 minutes ago

And my reply is...."amster wants one thing: for DB to tell where the body of baby Lisa is."

I never can keep up with posts when they start flying at this rate, so I'm going to jump ahead for a second.
JMO - For those who think there was an accomplice who took Lisa away for disposal... I posted earlier on the sighting at 4am thread... Where MT saw a man with a baby in only a diaper at 4am is a short distance from one cemetery + a couple others nearby.

:puke:

Why would they take the glow worm? I wonder if there was a scent if decomp on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed