Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

That's exactly what I just posted on another thread.

:waitasec:

ETA: Also, this person isn't carrying a baby, imo. I can see both arms swininbg as he/she walks.

I also don't believe he/she/it is carrying anything.

Ok here's what I have so far:

1. 2:16 most recent, video of man/woman in white, gas station surveillance.

2. 12:00 A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper#ixzz1bc6aC2Pj

3. There was another sighting right? around 4:00?

Ok here's what I have so far:

1. 2:16 most recent, video of man/woman in white, gas station surveillance.

2. 12:00 A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper#ixzz1bc6aC2Pj

3. There was another sighting right? around 4:00?

She might have asked not to be named, but they put her name right there on the video clip.
:floorlaugh:

She might have asked not to be named, but they put her name right there on the video clip.
:floorlaugh:

LOL, Nice! :floorlaugh: Dang did I accidentally post a link to an SNL clip?

So we have a man spotted at 4:00, 2:30, and what time? There were three different sightings right?

No, two sightings by 3 witnesses.

1. Man and woman on N Chelsea @12 am (some reports say 1 am)
2. Motorcycle rider on Randolph @ 4 am

IMO, These are not sightings of the same person. The time difference is too great and the descriptions don't match up.

I was counting the surveillance video as a sighting.

IMO, These are not sightings of the same person. The time difference is too great and the descriptions don't match up.

I don't know about this motorcycle guy sighting at all, considering he waited a week before contacting police. I don't know how can he even be sure what day it was that he saw something.

Has anyone identified the location of the gas station where the Individual in White ("IIW") was captured on video? I can't tell from the map in the ABC News clip.

This must be some active neighborhood with all of these people wandering around late at night, with or without babies...

I do hope LE finds all the evidence they need against whomever they end up charging (if they do). All of these sightings only help the defense at this point, IMO.

Both of these they clearly state they see a man carrying a baby, right? The video surveillance shows a blurring white colored person-shaped object. IMO Doesn't appear to be carrying anything. The person is on foot, and covering a wide area over a three hour period.

This must be some active neighborhood with all of these people wandering around late at night, with or without babies...

I do hope LE finds all the evidence they need against whomever they end up charging (if they do). All of these sightings only help the defense at this point, IMO.

The "white blob" video was near a gas station. If there are any other stores in the area maybe "white blog" was going to buy something.

The "white blob" video was near a gas station. If there are any other stores in the area maybe "white blog" was going to buy something.

So not near the home? Then why is it being shown as relevant?

any body else getting the video not found? If somebody has it can you get a screen shot. I can probably tell where it is. I think I know without seeing it by the description.

I saw the video but I have no idea what it is they are so excited about. I am not even sure how can they claim that it was a man on video-you can't make anything out. Also these witnesses who supposedly saw a man with a baby claimed he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. And whatever is on that video doesn't seem to be even wearing that.

I watched the video without audio, that intersection appeared to be pretty busy for 2:00, 2:30 in the morning. Did the report mention if it was along a freeway off-ramp?

Undoubtedly the night in question is the only time anyone is ever seen walking in that area, right? How does this support the abduction theory exactly?? :waitasec:

The footage would appear to be after the dumpster fire, which was 2 hours after the sighting on Chelsea.

That trip appears to have been a decoy trip? Use some type of fuel in a dumpster fire, burn some of Lisa's clothes, then be seen walking out of the wooded area shortly after by the gas station.

The couple spotted a man at around 12:15 A.M. walking on Chelsea. That man was apparently heading south and would have wound up near the river, Hwy 210/N. Brighton. LE has been searching throughout that area. But this was over 2 hours before this gas station sighting.

It seems very elaborate, but maybe it was deliberately so. There are elements to this crime that are aimed to deceive. There is no limit on how many deceptive elements can be added, including false sightings for that matter.

One other thought I wanted to mention in case there is a book lover out there who may have read a book like this, it seems to me this crime may mirror something the perpetrator may have read.

MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back