Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

Is there some kind of medical facility close by, Middle? Almost looks to me like this person is wearing scrubs or something.
North Kansas City Hospital is quite a ways to the west of here if walking but not far if driving.

I don't think with such poor quality video, they'd be able to do much with it. Other than say a person crossed this intersection at this time.

Guess I have been watching too much TV...LOL!

the gas station isn't 'marked' on this map. See where the m is as in 2:15 am surveillance footage is? The gas station is that white spot just to the right of it. THIS 'wooded' area they say he is coming out from is the overgrown lot just to the south of the gas station. IMO he just came up from Brighton who ever it is. Could be related. Could be something else. Sure does give something to think about though.

So this over grown lot is across NE Parvin, directly opposite the BP?

You can get gas at many stations after closing...by using a debit or credit card at the pump ("pay at the pump").

Really??? Never seen that around me but I guess maybe that is in the bigger cities. But wouldn't they have to left the power to the pumps on all then? Kind of seems dangerous to me to leave the power on at the pumps with no one in attentance.

Yes. That is where the person is walking at. Would need to see more to say if they came 'from' the wooded area. I am sure LE has the entire length of video.

4:10 am sighting-considering the motorcycle guy waited a week to report it I am amazed as to the accuracy. Really? A week later and he knows the time to the minute? I wish I had memory like that.

I'm guessing this poor guy had the misfortune of walking up NE Parvin at PRECISELY the wrong time on Oct 4th. God help him now.

I'm guessing this poor guy had the misfortune of walking up NE Parvin at PRECISELY the wrong time on Oct 4th. God help him now.

I don't think the blob has anything to worry about because based on the quality of that video no one will be able to figure out who he/she/it is.

Yes - and I was pulling up the photos as the same time and noticed that according to Google, there is actually a bus stop at that location. Not sure if buses run at that time, but if they do - it could easily be someone who just got off a bus.

corner.jpg

The guy in the foreground doesn't appear to be parked by the pumps and I wonder if the station is open? The overhead lights in the roof covering the pumps don't appear to be on to me. And this guy seems to match the description better than the one supposely coming out of the woods.

Do one of our locals know if this is an all night station?

Looks like Surf N Go at 5002 NE Parvin. Not sure what their hours are.

4:10 am sighting-considering the motorcycle guy waited a week to report it I am amazed as to the accuracy. Really? A week later and he knows the time to the minute? I wish I had memory like that.
He was coming home from work. That would be easy to know and remember.

Yes - and I was pulling up the photos as the same time and noticed that according to Google, there is actually a bus stop at that location. Not sure if buses run at that time, but if they do - it could easily be someone who just got off a bus.

View attachment 19432
No busses at that time. KCMO is definitely lacking in the public transport area.

Here's the gas station from the view of standing on Parvin road, in the right turn lane.
Fp1oH.jpg

From that same spot, looking catty corner toward the "woods"

9WZDv.jpg

From that same spot looking toward the near corner of the intersection:
T8Elm.jpg

Thanks for the images! I am not seeing any sidewalks, right?

Yes. That is where the person is walking at. Would need to see more to say if they came 'from' the wooded area. I am sure LE has the entire length of video.

Yeah, looking at Google Street View, I'd hardly call that wooded. Sounds like a little bit of sensationalism in that report. Heck, I can see clouds and sky through the trees! The picture also appears to have been taken when the trees would have been full of leaves. I describe it more of a treed lot myself.

No busses at that time. KCMO is definitely lacking in the public transport area.

There is no law that a blob can't just walk around in the middle of the night. What in the world would make anyone think the blob is connected? It doesn't fit any description and it doesn't carry anything.

He was coming home from work. That would be easy to know and remember.

I think he may have been off on his day of the week though. I drive home around the same time, same way everyday. I do that 5 days a week though. A week later, I might have a hard time telling you which day I saw something on my way home, with certainty.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back