Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

If there is a kidnapper, why no continuing Amber Alert?

IMHO I dont think LE thinks there is a kidnapping and I think they want all their resources or most of them focused on where Lisa might have been buried. Not saying they might not think this guy in the middle of the night had anything to do with this, but if the did, he is somehow tied to DB. Once again, that is just MOO but probably the reason why.

MOO ABC has reached a new low in journalism. They probably paid big bucks to get an exclusive with this case, and so IMO, they keep making things up.

This video shows nothing to convince me that this guy had a thing to do with baby Lisa.

He's walking with his arms swinging, no baby in them.

How low will ABC sink for ratings?

This is really pathetic for that poor child. MOO

Because-------------------------:waitasec:
LE knows there is no kidnapper. imo

;)

Actually, this is from another city's website at http://www.cityoflaurel.org/content/amber-alert-program:
When the effectiveness of the Amber Alert is deemed to have expired, the EAS will be deactivated with a message informing the public that any information should be directed to their local law enforcement agency. Usually an Amber Alert is not in effect for more than 24 hours.

MOO ABC has reached a new low in journalism. They probably paid big bucks to get an exclusive with this case, and so IMO, they keep making things up.

This video shows nothing to convince me that this guy had a thing to do with baby Lisa.

cc ,
ABC really has... imo anyway. I'm rather appalled at this new reporting style.
Sensationalistic.

imo

I agree, it doesnt look to me that he has a baby in his arms. Not at the time of that video of him anyway. Let just keep throwing LE off the trail so they have to run around like this and we will never find Lisa. I truly believe the police know who the person that killed Lisa is and are focusing on that right now to build their case and make it solid. JMO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPnDVMhfAk"]Lisa Irwin: HLN News 10/21/11 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

At the 10 minute mark, the woman describes what the man is wearing i.e. dark colored pants and what looked like to be a white t shirt.

Have we figured out the location of the Starbucks JI was working at? Could it be the one on Main???

I saw a glimpse of the Starbucks on a TV segment, and my initial thought was the Starbucks on Main. However, there are many Starbucks in KC that I haven't seen, so it could possibly be something else too.

Added: If he was working at the Starbucks on Main (Main & 41st), he would be 11.4 miles and approximately 20 minutes from home.

I saw a glimpse of the Starbucks on a TV segment, and my initial thought was the Starbucks on Main. However, there are many Starbucks in KC that I haven't seen, so it could possibly be something else too.

Added: If he was working at the Starbucks on Main (Main & 41st), he would be 11.4 miles and approximately 20 minutes from home.
Do you happen to remember what TV segment it was? Sadly, I think I have been in all of the Starbucks in Metro KC.

If JI was suppose to work till 10 pm ish, but the job took till 3 am ish ---- wouldn't he call home to say he would be running very late? Especially since this was his first night on late shift with DB home alone with 2 boys and a sick infant. He may not have been allowed to use work phone, but couldn't he have used a buddies cell phone, pay phone, or maybe driven home during a break? Doesn't make sense.

Also, I read a post saying something about DB signal to come over was house lights on... maybe the neighbor had said that. Can't remember where I read it on here.

Also, read a post about drinking buddy neighbor having some dispute with her boyfriend or ex. What is that about, if anything.

If JI was suppose to work till 10 pm ish, but the job took till 3 am ish ---- wouldn't he call home to say he would be running very late? Especially since this was his first night on late shift with DB home alone with 2 boys and a sick infant. He may not have been allowed to use work phone, but couldn't he have used a buddies cell phone, pay phone, or maybe driven home during a break? Doesn't make sense.

He couldn't call home since the phones at the home didn't work (they didn't pay the phone bills). Even if he could borrow someone's phone DB wouldn't be able to get the call (supposedly).

I would take my chances and get Kronked, especially if I was innocent. Once the discoubt him, I dont think they would even call him back. He would possibly be cleared so why would they need him after that. IDK.. I am from a different mindset so I know I would come forward..

LE cleared Kronk too, and yet he still was dragged through the mud by the defense team. He was saddled with legal fees as well. The same is true to a lesser extent to others involved.

Also consider that someone out late at night, though not involved with the Irwin case might have other secrets they'd rather not come to light.

I think you are from a different mindset, and many are not so interested in doing the right thing. In that way, it doesn't surprise me that these people aren't coming forward. Also, it is possible that they are completely unaware of this case.

When you see an "exclusive", you can be assured that money was paid. Maybe it was backhanded to an attorney, rather than given directly to the parents.

....and ABC keeps getting the "exclusives".

I have a hard time believing anyone would walk around the streets at night with a baby that only has a diaper on and why would they be carrying a live baby, unless to sell it.

I continue to believe Lisa died next to her mother's bed, for whatever reason, and Jeremy came home found Lisa, and they co-conspired to get rid of Lisa's body. Which would explain why they (Jeremy and Debra) are closer then ever before. JMOA. Something STINKS.

The pieces of the puzzle don't fit so far. It's a cold case. Just as the parents wanted. Kind of like Haleigh, Kyron, and Haley.

....and unless DB gave the infant to that person, HOW would they know which baby to steal, which mother was passed-out drunk, which house had the doors unlocked, etc.

The blob is coming out of the wooded area (supposedly, since I can't really see where it's coming from), not going into it.

Gee, a person walking by a gas station. How unusual, huh? :floorlaugh:

Why didn't JI call the drinking buddy neighbors ' cell/ home phone to tell DB he was running late? Or call someone who could drive by with the message?

We heard that DB was charging her cell phones. According to her, the bills had not been paid. So, they didn't work. One of the phones was given to her from a grandparent. Could that one have worked, and that is where the 0230 text/call is coming from?
----One of them had to work, if that is the case.

Also, I read a post saying something about DB signal to come over was house lights on... maybe the neighbor had said that. Can't remember where I read it on here.

Also, read a post about drinking buddy neighbor having some dispute with her boyfriend or ex. What is that about, if anything.

Thank you, Curious Jo, you asked what I have been wondering about as well!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back