MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of the neighbors complaining about the media in the hood....go complain to the neighbors who give interviews everyday. That's why the media is there! Besides, why are these people talking to the media? A baby is missing. Can't they wait for their 15 minutes until Lisa is found, her remains are found or LE says it's a cold case? I don't understand. Has Joe T. asked them to do this?

IMO...the witnesses keep adding more info every time they are interviewed by the media.

And that is why "eye witness testimony" is NOT as "credible" as everyone believes ...

MOO ...

bbm

I don't think he does. IF he is involved, then I still go back to someone else calling him to 'help out'. :(

I don't believe he is either ...

But IMO ... it sure looks like "someone" is trying to "pin it" on him" ...

NOW ... Could he have gotten a call to help out, and does he have his OWN cell phone ?

MOO ...

And that is why "eye witness testimony" is NOT as "credible" as everyone believes ...

MOO ...

I think the reporter that is digging in and doing some investigative reporting is getting to the bottom of a lot we have not known... If this neighbor saw Jersey and MW in her 'hood' on a daily basis I am more inclined to think she is more than just an 'eye witness' as this is a person she claims to have seen on a regular basis.

the fact that the description and times fit with other eyewitness testimony (which can tend to be not so credible) makes it more interesting to me however.

moo

But, if Jersey was involved and he was taking care of this house that was close it would make the midnight sighting to the 2-230 dumpster fire link up. He would have had a place to go. I hope that house has been gone over good, just in case. Sadly, I can't see that being good for baby Lisa. JMO

the pair that saw the man with a baby around midnight said "bald" but the neighbor who knows jersey and has seen him around the area said he had on a white shirt and his head was shaved.

I think it is just semantics... MOO ((but I am inclined to believe what the neighbor is saying on hln as she claims to have frequently seen Jersey and even recalls seeing him that night))

moo

I thought Mary H ("shaved head" description) said on the Special Report when asked that she last saw him at around 1:00 that day.

I think the reporter that is digging in and doing some investigative reporting is getting to the bottom of a lot we have not known... If this neighbor saw Jersey and MW in her 'hood' on a daily basis I am more inclined to think she is more than just an 'eye witness' as this is a person she claims to have seen on a regular basis.

the fact that the description and times fit with other eyewitness testimony (which can tend to be not so credible) makes it more interesting to me however.

moo

None of this explains the cadaver dog hit inside the home, though. Or why the <modsnip> can't keep their stories straight, or why DB out and out lied about her cellphones being restricted.

*nods to self and opens advil bottle*

I thought Mary H ("shaved head" description) said on the Special Report when asked that she last saw him at around 1:00 that day.

She did....she only knows that the sprinklers were ON at 9:30 and OFF by 11:00.....the sighting of the man with baby in diaper was around midnight.....he was seen going into that same EXACT yard (side yard of sprinkler house) by the man and wife witnesses.

For some reason, I am thinking that Jersey may end up being tied to the dumpster fire and that ends his involvement in this case. i.e. no baby, no walking all over town.

I think these "witnesses" being interviewed are thinking they may as well cash in on the situation since the parents are. I think they're telling us/the media whatever we want to hear, not what they actually saw/heard etc.

I can't wait to see the 3468758927669 accusations and conspiracy theories that get thrown around after tonight's shows.

Ultimately what really matters is what they've already established with LE. I suspect they are giving statements long before additional details are available in the media. Which is a good thing. Confusing though.

moo

BBM: The neighbor : Did she say if she has been interviewed by LE ?

TIA !

I have to say, this whole mystery man/Jersey thing just sounds like a red herring...DB and JI must be loving this distraction from them. I don't think Jersey has anything to do with what happened to Lisa. Maybe the neighbors would rather believe that he did it than her parents, but this is just doesn't make sense to me. Big red herring! I hope the police have cleared him and are continuing to investigate the parents.

She did....she only knows that the sprinklers were ON at 9:30 and OFF by 11:00.....the sighting of the man with baby in diaper was around midnight.....he was seen going into that same EXACT yard (side yard of sprinkler house) by the man and wife witnesses.

if that's true...

woah.

Dont forget the one guy in the begining said jersey was clean cut! moo Maybe jersey has the ins with everyone and can hook somebody up with a connection if need be!

I have to say, this whole mystery man/Jersey thing just sounds like a red herring...DB and JI must be loving this distraction from them. I don't think Jersey has anything to do with what happened to Lisa. Maybe the neighbors would rather believe that he did it than her parents, but this is just doesn't make sense to me. Big red herring! I hope the police have cleared him and are continuing to investigate the parents.
I hope the police are continuing to investigate anyone connected in any way! JMO.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Jersey ends up playing a part in this, but I would be shocked to find that he took Lisa on his own. I think that, if anything, he was helping DB. And, this same statement would go for MW as well.

rut roh.. I was just thinking..

if you check the timeline in the beginning it was said that LE was looking for a handyman that had been unaccounted for several days *before* Lisa went missing and this neighbor interview basically just put him in the neighborhood that very day.....

I am sure LE knows all of this... but it is interesting to note.

Also, all the searches around the abandoned house/well, etc surly give some insight

I personally do not think Jersey is out of the cross hairs...

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members