was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these stories all seem to be leaked around 10 pm (CST?)

I think you are looking at a dream team (Defense) at its best here!!LOL JMO

Of course everyone is "passed out"-that explains why no one heard a stranger banging in a window, opening and shutting doors, and turning on lights before taking Lisa and three cellphones!

LOL LOL LOL I bet this gets them talking on the MSM shows tomorrow.

Good Job KC media!:rocker:

I smell a time line change or story change coming!

Yep...the hated local media....:floorlaugh:

DB and JI and their prestigious attorneys must be livid!!

Okay, ALL of these stories stating the brother was sleeping at Lisa Irwin's house that night seem to have disappeared. They ALL seem to be gone.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

BBM

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr...o-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

Is it wishful thinking to think ..."the family" = Bradleys family - as that is who they are talking about (the mother and the uncle of Lisa)????

I hope the Irwins have their eyes and ears wide open..... I hope they will take their stand for Lisa real soon....

What I do not understand as a newby here is why we have not heard more about where he was "passed out". Was it in the home, in the home out back or at a buddy's home. Would he have not heard anything either? I am pretty conservative so I cannot be a judge of this awful behavior however it is time for someone to come forward as to what happened to Lisa and who was watching her. IT appears no one.

Maybe he was sleeping in the lower bunk bed and that is why
she took one of the boys to sleep with her.

note_ i read here that the boys had bunk-beds, no idea if true.

Okay, ALL of these stories stating the brother was sleeping at Lisa Irwin's house that night seem to have disappeared. They ALL seem to be gone.

The link works just fine for me.

How the heck can he back up his sisters story when in this article it states that HE WAS PASSED OUT TOO.

http:///viewArticle.a...81474980700911

Maybe 2 seconds before he passed out, he saw her passed out :crazy:

Links still work for me........even after refreshing.

You think this might be Bro under the bus?

I don't know-I think its more like they are using him-b/c I think he is the one that knows MW and they have to explain away that phone call to her!!I believe he was with MW that night-JMO

None of these articles source the information about the brother sleeping (supposedly @ the Lister home).

I wonder if it's even true? If so, who did this Brandie Piper reporter talk with? I'm suspicious of the authenticity of the info - until it's confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member