was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's linked in my post above. It's a Kansas City Star article.

yes thank you. I posted before I saw the link. So Kansas City Star puts JI having a nice dinner with the family before he heads out to his night job.

Funny considering the family hasn't spoken to anybody in weeks.

I apologize since I just found this thread and am way behind.

WTH? Why wouldn't she mention this? This info could be a game changer for me.
Maybe she didn't mention it because lil bro was not at the house when Jeremy arrived home, so Debs didn't tell Jeremy or the police that PN was there. Maybe PN was "running some errands" for Deb near a dumpster when Jeremy came home.

The call to Megan's community phone came from one of Deb's phones. I think the police located the recipient of the 50 second call on Megan's phone and that recipient named PN as the person who called him/her. Perhaps only at this point did the police discover that PN was in Deb's home the night Lisa disappeared.

yes thank you. I posted before I saw the link. So Kansas City Star puts JI having a nice dinner with the family before he heads out to his night job.

Funny considering the family hasn't spoken to anybody in weeks.

Could the police have leaked this? And if so why?

There is a thread for JI coming home, etc., etc.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153350"]11/1/11 MSM article claims JI with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe she didn't mention it because lil bro was not at the house when Jeremy arrived home, so Debs didn't tell Jeremy or the police that PN was there. Maybe PN was "running some errands" for Deb near a dumpster when Jeremy came home.

The call to Megan's community phone came from one of Deb's phones. I think the police located the recipient of the 50 second call on Megan's phone and that recipient named PN as the person who called him/her. Perhaps only at this point did the police discover that PN was in Deb's home the night Lisa disappeared.

It at least tells you at this much, DB had access to help and a car. That is if I'm assuming correctly that PN has a car.

My head is spinning! This is ridiculous. How hard is it to give an accurate timeline including any and all people who were present during that time?!? To me, this screams family involvement. If it turns out that a complete stranger abducted Lisa from her crib, I will eat my son's dirty socks.

1st BBM: NOT hard at all to give an ACCURATE TIMELINE if you are telling the TRUTH because THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES ...

2nd BBM: :floorlaugh: IMO, you will NOT be eating "dirty socks" ... you will be eating something much "tastier" LOL ...:floorlaugh:

MOO ...

It at least tells you at this much, DB had access to help and a car. That is if I'm assuming correctly that PN has a car.

IMO DB was involved so this blows things wide open for me if PN was there,which means wherever Lisa is she is less likely to be within walking distance cause PN has a car IMO

Somewhat O/T for this thread but WHY doesn't Deb drive? Does she have a drivers license? I've asked this question several times in the last three weeks and have yet to receive an answer..Anyone know WHY she doesn't drive?

Does PN have a car?

I know LE drove him to the station yesterday, and he was brought back. Is that b/c he does not have a car?

Does PN have a car?

I know LE drove him to the station yesterday, and he was brought back. Is that b/c he does not have a car?

wasn't PN the one who drove DB to the store? so yeah im guessing he does?

im sooooo confused :waitasec::crazy:

Imagine your LE.. the parents aren't cooperating and keep telling media outlets variations of the original story they told you. What would you think?

I think LE has had this right from the start. JMO

1st BBM: NOT hard at all to give an ACCURATE TIMELINE if you are telling the TRUTH because THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES ...

2nd BBM: :floorlaugh: IMO, you will NOT be eating "dirty socks" ... you will be eating something much "tastier" LOL ...:floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Is crow tastier than dirty socks? J/K

IMHO..DB know exactly where her daughter is and knows what happened to her too... IF it is proven I'm wrong, guess I'll just have to go through all my recipe books and see IF I can find a way to spice up some "CROW" JMHO

Somewhat O/T for this thread but WHY doesn't Deb drive? Does she have a drivers license? I've asked this question several times in the last three weeks and have yet to receive an answer..Anyone know WHY she doesn't drive?

It is possibly that she can't afford it. She's got a free ride. She doesn't work, has no financial obligations. And she sits around on Mondays and drinks a box or wine, why does she need a drivers license. jmo

Does PN have a car?

BBM: I think LE drove PN to the station yesterday to make sure PN made it to the station ... :innocent: ya know, like PN could have said "I'll meet you there" and LE said "No, we'll bring you" ...

Does PN have a car ? not sure about that though ...

MOO ...

Confused here too. PN could have been using JI's auto to go to the store, so we don't know if PN has a car. :confused:

Could have driven JI's car as they got home before JI left. In general the article that caused this thread is suspect to me. Doesn't say where they are getting the info that PN was there and sleeping - doesn't quote LE or the family or their attorney - doesn't even say an "unnamed source". IMO maybe just incorrect info. In fact - I think that MSM is general in this case is doing a poor job of fact checking. I think they aren't getting anything from LE so they are going with anyone who will talk to them and reporting on rumors as semi-fact. It is frustrating because it sure isn't helping to find Baby Lisa.

Confused here too. PN could have been using JI's auto to go to the store, so we don't know if PN has a car. :confused:

Not to make it more confusing, I thought DB was holding the keys to the car when they went on the wine trip. :waitasec:

PN drove DB to store to get wine so he must have car.

Telling the whole truth at one time is beyond DB! Who knows if JI has been told the truth yet?

What glares out to me is the cause of this case has gotten lost in all the quirks and lies to lead us astray - Baby Lisa is Missing!! How can she be found when her mother won't tell us what happened that night? There is more to come, I guarantee you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa