family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

Honestly...although I want Lisa to be found as much as anyone here, and I do believe that DB is responsible, I don't see how we can figure out even the simplest detail because of all the false information running around. Usually in a case, there are a few specific things that we can believe, and can run from there. But, in this case we don't know even the most minor detail as fact.

We don't know when Lisa was last seen, so she actually could have been gone the entire day before that evening. Without that information, everything else is pure speculation. :(

I initially believed that the brothers saw baby Lisa that day. Thinking they would have confirmed that in their little initial interviews.

But... JI says in an interview that LE, when they had him alone, first tried telling him that DB must have done something. Then...they turn it around and probe him for what he himself may have done during that few hour window he was home between jobs.

So...if JI is telling the truth about LE probing him for that two hour window, at least at that point in the questioning, LE didn't have confirmation that the baby had been seen beyond that time JI was home.

Hope that makes sense. In other words, they wouldn't bother accusing him or probing him about that two hour window if they had independent (credible) information that the baby was seen after he'd left for work.

It's still the same.
1. DB went to bed at 10:30.
2. Neighbor went to bed at 11:30 (she stayed outside talking with another neighbor for that hour).

I am going to go along with this timeline. I don't see any reason for the neighbor to cover for the parents. Plus, she says she was talking to another neighbor, so that person can also verify the time. I would imagine that on a quite night at 11:30 on a Monday night, they would easily notice if something was amiss at the home right next door. I think she was extra chatty that night because she was dealing with the separate from her husband-that's all. I also don't think that DB would be stupid enough to have her 2 boys and the neighbor's daughter running around her house when she was outside if there was something wrong or the baby was missing. Surely she would be afraid someone noticed something. So I am locking in on this time frame.

IMO-something happened between 11:30 and 3:45 in the morning when JI came home. Not sure what it was just yet, but I do know that children get snatched from their homes-it does happen-JMO

I think SB had to add the outside til 11:30 so she could explain how she would know when the lights were out inside DBs house. When she's inside her house, she can't see the front of DBs house, can she?

Also, didn't the neighbor across the street say she was out on her porch that night, also, and saw the lights off at 10:30 at DBs? Amazing how many people were that interested in the lights on or off at DBs.

okay....sooooo... if their four hour window started at 1130 pm than the neighbor is in on this as well..

The neighbor wasn't *inside* the house so how the hello would she know what could have happened in there at 1030 when DB went *allegedly* inside.

2330-0330=4 hour window...

I hope the neighbor hasn't quit cooperating with police!

She claims to have been outside until 11:30 pm and didn't see anything amiss. I think she's going with the "kidnapping" theory and not Lisa being murdered by her mom.

IMO, IF all these times are accurate, as well as all the neighbors either hanging outside or peeking through their window blinds, the opportunity to take Baby Lisa is brought down to ~30 to 45 minutes.

Keep in mind this "alleged" kidnapper needs the time to hoist up in the window, turn on lights along the way, grab the cellphones and stuff 3 cellphones, perhaps in the pockets of jeans, get Baby Lisa out of her crib, perhaps removing her clothing without waking her up, then walk out the front door, perhaps with the motion light turning on, and then walk down the street right at the time that the neighbor was going to work as his wife peeks through the window blinds.

Phew ... that is one long sentence Patty.

That's the problem. No one here can even agree on the "facts."

Well, some things regarding timelines comes directly from DB and JI. Those are the things I zero in on, because the likelihood of them telling a different story on camera from the story they told LE is not very high, imo. And if they do give a different account to media than they give to LE, LE is all over that...kwim?

the thing that keeps sticking in my mind is the presser LE did to announce that the parents were no longer cooperating with LE....... and it was right on the heels of a previous press conference.

I have *never* seen that before....

this case is sooo strange and confusing...

just for *****s and giggles I looked up the date of that presser:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=8379512

sho nuff it was 6 October... ((I had seen it reported that they stopped cooperating on the 6th))

how bout them apples... two days into the investigation of your missing baby you quit cooperating...

It may have served a purpose for LE to release that info, but quietly through a media source.

Well, quietly through FOX and JJP is a stretch.

LE hasn't released a single thing in this case. Everything is coming from the family, grocery store clerk, neighbor's, motorcycle dude and the pink hair lady - MW and the media interpretation of what the sources are telling them.

just for *****s and giggles I looked up the date of that presser:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=8379512

sho nuff it was 6 October... ((I had seen it reported that they stopped cooperating on the 6th))

how bout them apples... two days into the investigation of your missing baby you quit cooperating...

And strangely enough, we hear from JI and DB themselves that JI was the one who walked out of the interviews...not DB. Why do you think THAT is? :waitasec:

IMO, IF all these times are accurate, as well as all the neighbors either hanging outside or peeking through their window blinds, the opportunity to take Baby Lisa is brought down to ~30 to 45 minutes. Keep in mind this "alleged" kidnapper needs the time to hoist up in the window, turn on lights along the way, grab the cellphones and stuff 3 cellphones, perhaps in the pockets of jeans, get Baby Lisa out of her crib, perhaps removing her clothing without waking her up, then walk out the front door, perhaps with the motion light turning on, and then walk down the street right at the time that the neighbor was going to work as his wife peeks through the window blinds.

Phew ... that is one long sentence Patty.

With respect-that can all be done in a manner of 10 minutes. Unfortunately, an IDI theory would tell me that they broke in to steal something-first thing they saw were cell phones and grabbed them-and that the baby woke and they had to do something to quiet the child. I believe they "quieted" the baby and then decided to take off from there taking the baby with them. They discarded the clothes and burned them in the dumpster and then took the baby and hid her somewhere. I do not believe that Lisa is with us any longer, if that is what happened. I hope I am wrong.

Yes because LE accused her of murder.

LE never accused her of murder that I'm aware. According to DB and JI themselves, LE kept asking them about an accident occurring in the home.

Yes because LE accused her of murder.

You know, I keep seeing that, but Honest to God....it's your BABY. If you quit co-operating with the only people who can find her wth? I mean it's your child, normal parents would DIE for their child, it would suck being accused, but you take it to get your BABY back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And strangely enough, we hear from JI and DB themselves that JI was the one who walked out of the interviews...not DB. Why do you think THAT is? :waitasec:

Maybe the accusations against his partner were too much or DB mentioned her drinking binge and he couldn't handle the truth and needed a break to absorb all the details.

I don't blame him. I'm sure the interrogation wasn't pretty. Including being shown burnt clothing that could be their baby girls

Well, quietly through FOX and JJP is a stretch.

LE hasn't released a single thing in this case. Everything is coming from the family, grocery store clerk, neighbor's, motorcycle dude and the pink hair lady - MW and the media interpretation of what the sources are telling them.

By quietly I mean they didn't want to be the ones to announce it.

With respect-that can all be done in a manner of 10 minutes. Unfortunately, an IDI theory would tell me that they broke in to steal something-first thing they saw were cell phones and grabbed them-and that the baby woke and they had to do something to quiet the child. I believe they "quieted" the baby and then decided to take off from there taking the baby with them. They discarded the clothes and burned them in the dumpster and then took the baby and hid her somewhere. I do not believe that Lisa is with us any longer, if that is what happened. I hope I am wrong.

Like I stated, the window of opportunity is more like 30 minutes to 45 minutes based on the neighbor outside until 11:30 PM and the sighting of the "man with the baby" between 12:00 - 12:15 AM.

After "quieting" Lisa, did they lay her dead body on the floor of the MB for a while? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back