family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

Assuming that the neighbor left at 10:30pm.. and DB passed out drunk, wouldnt she still have been obviously drunk when police arrived at 4am?

Has anyone wondered why, all of a sudden after all these weeks, info comes out from an "anonymous source who knows" with all these details, and, finally info about the drinking buddy neighbor? Sounds like Tacopina spin to me. It's all crap being published for sensationalism and a smokescreen. I don't believe anything anyone says.

It's probably too damn late for the boys to be able to share much detail with LE and social workers. Their memories have to have faded and/or been contaminated.

I don't know what this family is up to, but these parents make me sick. I hope the boys are removed and placed into a sane, loving, and protective home.

I will tell you all this. I have an ex-friend who drank wine all day long and even kept a glass by her bed and would wake up to take a swig every hour or so. She had a four year old and and ten year old. Her parents knew that she had a huge drinking problem and called CPS. My ex-friend did not comply with anything CPS tried to do to help her so eventually her parents took her to court and got full custody of her kids. Thank GOD, for the kid's sake. But I can honestly say, this ex-friend lives in a total blackout everyday. I would give her a ride to the bank and she would forget that her kids were at home. I witnessed her telling her kids that it was bedtime at 12 noon. She would lose chunks of times during the day and sometimes lose whole days of time during weeks. She is only 41 and has a bad liver. But I am telling you for a fact, someone could have walked right in and taken (ex-friend's) kids and she would not have had a clue what was going on. Thank God her kids are safe now before something like this happened to them.

Respectfully, I don't buy the "possibly blacked out" premise at all. She remembered far too much detail before she came up with the "I was drunk and possibly blacked out" excuse for her inconsistent statements. Coincidentally, this excuse came out when she got herself a lawyer. It's BS. She knows damned well what happened that night.

Assuming that the neighbor left at 10:30pm.. and DB passed out drunk, wouldnt she still have been obviously drunk when police arrived at 4am?

It takes the body approximately 1 hour to metabolize 1 alcoholic beverage (varies of course, depending on alchol content, size of serving, body weight etc). But generally speaking, if DB had 5+ glasses of wine during the course of the night, but quit drinking at 10:30 pm, that would be 5 hours her body would have had to process the alcohol. So she would have sobered up significantly by the time 911 was called. In fact, she would have sobered up significantly by 2am.

It takes the body approximately 1 hour to metabolize 1 alcoholic beverage (varies of course, depending on alchol content, size of serving, body weight etc). But generally speaking, if DB had 5+ glasses of wine during the course of the night, but quit drinking at 10:30 pm, that would be 5 hours her body would have had to process the alcohol. So she would have sobered up significantly by the time 911 was called. In fact, she would have sobered up significantly by 2am.

BUT, she was taking anti-anxiety medication. In general, medications such as those tend to have a significant effect on the body's ability to metabolize alcohol.

I went back and read just the first few paragraphs of the article and if we trust the reporter that a source did talk to them then all that source is saying is Deb told LE she last saw the baby at 10:30.

You add in the neighbors claim of watching the front of the house where the Irwins say the intruder came in our out then that gives you the 4 hours.

We know now Deb has said she last saw the baby at 6:40 so we have a window of 9 hour window where nobody had seen the baby before JI came home.

If the witness sightings are to be believed then this window doesn't work.

If this window is to be believed then the sightings don't work.

JMHO

But I bet she wasn't feeling too well. I remember as a teen trying very hard to stand "steady" during hymns at church on Sunday mornings following a 'drinking night' the night before. :innocent:

I think there would still be some effects if she drank so much that she blacked out. And five glasses of wine wouldn't do that (IMO).

Maybe she was still drunk. LE has refused to release the 911 call or the dashcam video from that night...maybe there is something on the dashcam video. Lots of people have speculated about what might have been said in the 911 call, but I am beginning to wonder more about the dashcam. JMO.

BUT, she was taking anti-anxiety medication. In general, medications such as those tend to have a significant effect on the body's ability to metabolize alcohol.

According to DB, she takes her anxiety medication once a day, in the morning.

Has anyone wondered why, all of a sudden after all these weeks, info comes out from an "anonymous source who knows" with all these details, and, finally info about the drinking buddy neighbor? Sounds like Tacopina spin to me. It's all crap being published for sensationalism and a smokescreen. I don't believe anything anyone says.

They could have been getting the stories straight with an atty:
The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1cf0o3tYw

But I bet she wasn't feeling too well. I remember as a teen trying very hard to stand "steady" during hymns at church on Sunday mornings following a drinking night the night before. :innocent:

I think there would still be some effects if she drank so much that she blacked out. And five glasses of wine wouldn't do that (IMO).

Not if you're a professional drinker (if that's the word I'm looking for). I've known folks who get up and go to work no problem after drinking all night. I guess it depends on your habits and tolerance level.

I also don't think she blacked out on 5 glasses of wine -- it had to be more (she said between 5 and 10 right). I think it's closer to 10 to reach blackout stage if she was drinking from say 6:00 PM - 10:30.

JMHO

Mel

I hadn't heard that one, all I had heard was DB insisting that it was impossible because the phones didn't work. I remember saying that LE showed her the ping map, but I don't think DB has said anything about the phone call to MW. If anyone has a link, get it up here so I can transcribe it.

There have been so many interviews and so many story changes, that I am way past trying to keep track of them all.

Although this isn't the cellphone thread, I do have one theory of how that call went out when the phones were supposedly not working due to non-payment.

I have a pre-paid cellphone through Ntelos because I didn't want to be in a contract. I have to pre-pay my account by midnight on the 6th of every month and I get a text message a few days earlier with a reminder. Sometimes I will forget to pay and will wake up to find that I go to make a call and it tells me there is insufficient balance for the call to be made. However, regarding that my phone is cut off at midnight on the 6th, I actually have been able to get one more call or text out around 2 or 3 in the morning. I don't know why, since the service should be restricted right at midnight, but for some reason, I can get one more call or text out. It's odd but everyone else I know with my same pre-paid plan says theirs will do the exact same thing. So it is possible that the phones were restricted and one more call was able to be made. Just sayn...

I haven't finished reading through the whole thread yet but I have to wonder, about so many things really. Firstly, about 'blacking out'. Does one 'black out' immediately after one starts drinking or after much drinking. Reason: Lisa could have been checked anytime once the drinking started up until 'bedtime' at 10:30 pm. Secondly, when one drinks, I suspect that one needs to go to the washroom, possibly several times, before going to sleep or before 'blacking out'. It would only take a parent a second to open the door and check on Lisa at any of those washroom breaks.

DB states that she can't remember if she checked on Lisa at 10:30, when she went to bed. She did not check on her daughter, based on any of these timelines at any point after 6:40 pm. The neighbor sees Lisa in her crib at 4:30pm and she apparently looks fine. The timeline here is really 4:30 until 4 am or 12 plus hours if we do not believe DB at all. The timeline can be 6:40pm until 4 am if we believe DB having put Lisa to bed without checking on her afterwards. The timeline can be 12 hours + if we don't believe anyone, including JI. JMO

But I bet she wasn't feeling too well. I remember as a teen trying very hard to stand "steady" during hymns at church on Sunday mornings following a drinking night the night before. :innocent:

I agree with this except that last bit - I think it's possible to black out with five glasses of wine. Certainly not if you're a heavy, regular drinker (which we can assume, based on some of DB's statements), but if you're not drinking regularly, it's possible. Particularly if you haven't eaten and/or you take medications.

According to DB, she takes her anxiety medication once a day, in the morning.

A friend of mine who takes anti-anxiety meds has to watch her alcohol intake no matter what time of day she takes her meds. It has an effect regardless how close in time both are consumed.

Thank you, thats what I keep saying. She would have still been drunk at that time. That is why i do not believe she was.. Until LE comes out and says Db was drunk I wont believe it.. Its a ploy.

I don't believe that DB only had 5 glasses of wine. I believe the statistics that state that people underestimate their alcohol and it usually is double what they say it is. In that case, she had between 10-20 glasses of wine. But, because she admits to being a drinker, she might not have shown the behavior that you or I would if we had drank that amount of wine. I can tell you right now that 5 glasses would no doubt make me pass out. I am a lightweight!

I've been watching and reading and listening so far in the Lisa thread but I've got to jump in on this one. Five to ten "stoop" size glasses of wine plus medication - is IMO too much alcohol to process in five short hours - depending on how frequently she drank - she might have been able to get up - but hardly coherent. Then there is the apparent "blackout"....

I'm an average sized woman of average weight in good physical condition and I would have been "under the table" with five glasses, and not sober or functioning well after even seven hours of sleep.

As neese said, a lie can't be remembered reliably.

IMO, the adding later of the possible "Black out" is a lawyer instruction to explain her differing timeline and other changing details...My:twocents:

Oh...ok...yes, I agree! The truth NEVER changes. That is the biggest reason why I think that DB is involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back