Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Report: Dumpster near missing Baby Lisa Irwin's home confiscated by police
November 1, 2011

Kansas City, Mo. - A trash dumpster fire was reported in the area on the night that missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin vanished and one report indicates authorities have now confiscated the large metal container for further examination.

HLN reported Tuesday that the dumpster is likely a significant piece of evidence because of where it sits in relation to Baby Lisa's home and the route where several sitings of a man carrying an infant took place.

According to correspondent Vinnie Politan, taking the route from Baby Lisa's home and heading for the dumpster, one must go past a neighbor's home – the same home where at 12:15 a.m. on the night the girl vanished while looking out the window a woman spotted a man walking down the street wearing a t-shirt carrying a baby

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...-baby-lisa-irwin-s-home-confiscated-by-police

A month later? :eek:

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
???????

ETA - I am still intrigued that Jeremy claims to have not known about the dumpster fire, yet DB knew. Then we find out she was shown burnt clothing by LE presumably before the 8th of Oct.
That to me says they were definitely interviews separately at one point and they didn't mention this to JI.

They just took it today??? Ugghhh, I know it may not be related, but with a baby missing the same night it should have been taken from the beginning. 4 weeks is a long time and alot of trash later :banghead:
It has not been seen in the complex since then anyway.

They just took it today??? Ugghhh, I know it may not be related, but with a baby missing the same night it should have been taken from the beginning. 4 weeks is a long time and alot of trash later :banghead:

It was reported on HLN last week that the dumpster was no longer there. Not sure when LE took it.

That to me says they were definitely interviews separately at one point and they didn't mention this to JI.

I hadn't thought of that, good point. Putting my self in DB's shoes your child is missing and there is a dumpster fire that very night a short distance from the house, wouldn't you be terrified and tell your SO? The video media interview was after she was told about the burnt clothing and he didn't know. JMO but I can only conclude is either they had no relationship, which I don't believe or one or both of them aren't telling the truth.

I hadn't thought of that, good point. Putting myself in DB's shoes though, your child is missing and there is a dumpster fire that very night a short distance from the house, wouldn't you be terrified and tell your SO?

The video media interview was after she was told about the burnt clothing and he didn't know??? JMO but I can only conclude is either they had no relationship, which I don't believe or one or both of them aren't telling the truth. I can't come-up with any other way JI didn't know about the dumpster fire.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but SOMEWHERE (CNN maybe?) a commenter mentioned that the phone that made the 911 call reporting the dumpster fire has never been used since? Anyone remember this bit of info?

Interesting! Speaking of the 911 call, did the fire dept. talk to the person who called it in? Was LE able to track it to a specific apt?

I have not followed this thread tonight, but heard on the radio on HLN Vinnie P. a guest was saying that this dumpster fire was related to missing Lisa. For a normal dumpster fire as this was, the fire dept puts it out and that is it. For them to remove the dumpster as they did, it was a serious matter.

Also, the neighbors that saw the man with baby that pretended to go to a house, went around back, thru the yard, and either thru another yard or woods behind the first yard, and he was at the apts where the dumpster fire was. He said it would have to be someone familiar with the neighborhood to know that you could go thru the backyards into those apts. I did not realize the dumpster was that close. :waitasec:

I have not followed this thread tonight, but heard on the radio on HLN Vinnie P. a guest was saying that this dumpster fire was related to missing Lisa. For a normal dumpster fire as this was, the fire dept puts it out and that is it. For them to remove the dumpster as they did, it was a serious matter.

Also, the neighbors that saw the man with baby that pretended to go to a house, went around back, thru the yard, and either thru another yard or woods behind the first yard, and he was at the apts where the dumpster fire was. He said it would have to be someone familiar with the neighborhood to know that you could go thru the backyards into those apts. I did not realize the dumpster was that close. :waitasec:
It's very close especially if you cut through the yards. This is what I have said from the beginning, this person was VERY familiar with the neighborhood.

I'll test my memory and see how bad I am!

Neighbour 1= Mary Hurt? She saw Jersey earlier on the Monday during the day attending to the sprinklers. They were still on when she went out on a errand(9:30PM?) and when she came back(11:00PM?)they were off.
She assumed Jersey came back to switch them off.

Neighbour 2=The Watson's? The house with the sprinklers. They were out of town at the time but came back a day or two later and allowed LE to search the house and take footprint casts.

The location of the above neighbours is I think the opposite side to DB and a bit further down the street in the direction of N Brighton.

This all from memory though! I could be as bad as Motorcycle guy seems to be.:floorlaugh:

BBM

If you look on the map Just K did for us, you can see that the Watson's don't live on N Lister, they live one street over on N Chelsea (#70 on the map):

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/sea...treet=3620 N Lister Ave&where=Kansas City, MO

The couple who sighted the man carrying a baby also live on N Chelsea (#17 on the map)

BBM

If you look on the map Just K did for us, you can see that the Watson's don't live on N Lister, they live one street over on N Chelsea (#70 on the map):

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/sea...treet=3620 N Lister Ave&where=Kansas City, MO

The couple who sighted the man carrying a baby also live on N Chelsea (#17 on the map)

Ok now I'm a bit confused. I thought sprinkler house was the same house that Jersey had been staying at for a while....and further, I thought that house was said to be right across from the Irwin/Bradley house. What part do I have wrong? :help:

Ok now I'm a bit confused. I thought sprinkler house was the same house that Jersey had been staying at for a while....and further, I thought that house was said to be right across from the Irwin/Bradley house. What part do I have wrong? :help:

The reason you are confused is because people are asserting things without providing links. ;)

IF Mrs. Watson is the sprinkler house, then she lives on N Chelsea. IF Mrs. Watson is the next door neighbor of the sprinkler house, then the sprinkler house must still be on N Chelsea.

If someone wants to post a link to Watson's statements, that would be extremely helpful in clearing up alot of the confusion. :)

Regarding LE confiscating the dumpster, and when this occurred: The only msm source I could find on the dumpster being confiscated by LE is the HLN video linked in the post above this post. There is no mention of WHEN law enforcement confiscated this dumpster, only that they did confiscate it.

There is a mention of the dumpster being only recently confiscated here:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...-baby-lisa-irwin-s-home-confiscated-by-police
But this is not a msm source, according to WS, so...I don't think we can say with any certainty when this dumpster was confiscated, only that it was.

JMO

Regarding LE confiscating the dumpster, and when this occurred: The only msm source I could find on the dumpster being confiscated by LE is the HLN video linked in the post above this post. There is no mention of WHEN law enforcement confiscated this dumpster, only that they did confiscate it.

There is a mention of the dumpster being only recently confiscated here:
But this is not a msm source, according to WS, so...I don't think we can say with any certainty when this dumpster was confiscated, only that it was.

JMO

I have to go find you the link Kat... but it has also been reported that the dumpster fire/search led to the search and research of the landfill

brb http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

Right, but we don't know that the dumpster itself was confiscated then, do we? Maybe they just took the contents? :waitasec:

ETA: That's a great link, though. First time I've seen it. Thanks! :)

I have been going though lots of vids, (been awake since 3) I did see where the dumpster was taken, iirc jvm was saying just that.

I have been going though lots of vids, (been awake since 3) I did see where the dumpster was taken, iirc jvm was saying just that.

I'd take a JVM link (even though I have issues with her)! If you can find it, or if you run across it again, please post it, Elley. :)

Thanks for the videos! Now to clarify just one more thing, is the Watson house (aka sprinkler house) the house where Jersey was temporarily staying? Or is that yet another house (I'd thought it was the house across the street from Irwin/Bradley house, but that might be wrong)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63
Back