GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Verdict Watch

My 2 witnesses were just shown on HLN.

1. Ms Ruby! ("Excuse me, Judge, WHAAAA?")

2. CM's GF ("I need to take care of my instrument. My instrument is my body.")

Seriously. No, I mean really. They were.

Well, after Dr Shafer, that is.

BBM One of the most memorable quotes of the trial. :floorlaugh::crazy::innocent:

As Dr. Conrad Murray's fate is being determined by a jury, the embattled cardiologist is being interviewed by documentary filmmakers that have been working on the untitled project since he was charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the death of Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ray-filming-documentary-while-waiting-verdict

My # 2 son (of 3) is a documentary filmmaker / writer / critic / reviewer.

I hope it isn't anyone he knows or works with!!

Can't be my son... he's in NYC and attending the DOC NYC Film Festival.

(He spent Wednesday, the opening night gala, with Werner Herzog!) :)

*Sigh*. Perhaps Walgren should have argued to the jury that of course Murray's patients who came into the courtroom thought Murray was a great doctor, but so did Michael Jackson! Although I did love his line that ""it's a wonder MJ lived as long as he did under Murray's 'care' ".

My # 2 son (of 3) is a documentary filmmaker / writer / critic / reviewer.

I hope it isn't anyone he knows or works with!!

Can't be my son... he's in NYC and attending the DOC NYC Film Festival.

(He spent Wednesday, the opening night gala, with Werner Herzog!) :)

How exciting! I love the Documentary Channel!

BBM One of the most memorable quotes of the trial. :floorlaugh::crazy::innocent:

When she first said "I need to take care of my instrument."

My 1st thought was... oh please God, don't let her say it's her body.

I've heard men refer to their "best friend" as their instrument, tool, toy, handle, member....

... but please GAWD... not someone of the same, fair and always appropriate, sex that I am!!!

I've heard men refer to their "best friend" as their instrument, tool, toy, handle, member....

... but please GAWD... not someone of the same, fair and always appropriate, sex that I am!!!

The way Deborah Brazil looked at her when she asked her that question was priceless!:floorlaugh: Deborah knew she was talking abut her body.:crazy:

The way Deborah Brazil looked at her when she asked her that question was priceless!:floorlaugh: Deborah knew she was talking abut her body.:crazy:

It wasn't just that she said it but the expression and hand motion going down her torso was what got me cracking up. She was so proud of her moment up there on the stand. :floorlaugh:

How cool... He'll be glad to hear that someone said that to me.
A lot of people do not get the Doc Channel. Including me!!!

Here's a link to the blog he writes for the Documentary Channel and photo of him,
if you don't mind me sharing/bragging... while we wait for the verdict. :)

http://blog.documentarychannel.com/...nyc-werner-herzog-says-documentarians-must-be

Wow!!!

We just got it on our DirectTV Satellite about a year ago. I've watched some excellent stuff on there. Your boy is adorable. You are rightfully a proud momma!

Poor David Walgren! Let me tell you that there is no more anxious time in a lawyer's life than waiting on a jury. Your stomach is in knots, you can't eat, you really can't concentrate on anything else, you keep thinking what you should have said, what witness you might have called, etc.

I thought that was a peculiar term to use. So glad Miss Brazil asked her for clarification. Thought I read/heard that she worked or met CM at a ahem...'gentlemen's club' (apologies if this is erroneous info) So maybe this is why she refers to herself as an 'instrument' :innocent:

I didn't say I don't trust your daughter. I do.

I don't trust the MJ employee that is giving out personal information, that under contract, he should not be doing.

I didn't mean to lead on that she is friends with a MJ employee she isn't.

I didn't know that jurors could leave and go home while in deliberations??

It wasn't just that she said it but the expression and hand motion going down her torso was what got me cracking up. She was so proud of her moment up there on the stand. :floorlaugh:

And, after Deborah B asked.. she said it like

"What. Are you crazy? You don't know what an instrument is??? OH MY.
Well every famous, beautiful actress like I am... knows what a... and takes care of her... instrument "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pgam
Back