MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that JS is wrong but I think if it was a drug house the housemates would be likely to be particularly careful to hide all their drugs from view, what with the house in the news and reporters popping in and out and police calling and asking questions at inconvenient moments.

Yes, he did point to the street behind the B/I house/Cypress street. But it is my understanding that Chelsea and the dumpsters are on the street behind the houses directly across the street from the front of the B/I home.
Yep, he sure did! I think he just had his bearings crossed though as he was in the side of a yard that is next to JI's house when he pointed. A very good piece full of information though and I recommend anybody to watch it if they haven't seen it yet. Link to Patty G's account below. It is the Lisa Irwin HLN 11/09 piece

O/T - I record the HLN shows covering missing children and upload them to my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Not that JS is wrong but I think if it was a drug house the housemates would be likely to be particularly careful to hide all their drugs from view, what with the house in the news and reporters popping in and out and police calling and asking questions at inconvenient moments.
They are likely to hide them, but most drugs have a tell-tale odor to them that lingers after their use.

They are likely to hide them, but most drugs have a tell-tale odor to them that lingers after their use.
Really? I never heard that. Altho maybe you are talking about the practice of smoking drugs?

Obviously...there are ways to do drugs other than smoking them.

Just trying to keep it real. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

Just throwing this link out. Jim is hot right now. He's talking about Fox News and their sources (unnamed) vs his (named). He is specifically talking about Fox report yesterday about the time of phone call and the phone carrier (Verizon?).

I have to say that I agree with Jim. He's been working hard on this story, and tweeting like a mad man. Megyn's last tweet says "verdict reached in the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor".

I understand Megyn not sourcing her information about the phone call, but it becomes a problem when another trusted media outlet can't get it verified. Who is right? Now we're just confused.

Mark Furhman coming up on Fox, discussing the case. didn't sound like there was going to be anything new. tbh i'm not even sure it'll be worth watching, considering the complete garbage MF was spewing yesterday. JMO.

Plz forgive me, but I really have a low tolerance for people who make assumptions, think they know it all, and have closed minds. Whether they are "in the media" or just online. JMO. :angel:

HLN

Jim Spellman: MW is central character in this mystery. She doesn't know why her number came up...she set up FB Page & Q&A Page to rebut accusations...she says Dane had phone-she got this info from another housemate...

Fox
M Kelly

Mark Fuhrman: ...chances baby is alive is almost zero

-river flows between 3-8 mi an hour, has large catfish in it...told to me that someone thrown in this river>sometimes recovered as far down as Lexington; ...hard for man to find t body, nature has to give up t body if anything left

-i don't agree that LE has to give up effective case...if they can demonstrate an effective crime scene...if present to a jury and have a cadaver dog hit in master bedroom...>could b good case

Really? I never heard that. Altho maybe you are talking about the practice of smoking drugs?

Obviously...there are ways to do drugs other than smoking them.

Just trying to keep it real. :)
If it is a 'meth house' as MK wants to portray it, yes, it would have an odor to it even if it is just being chopped. It will leave a chemical odor lingering in the air. If it was only 1 occasional user, then it may not be noticed but to describe it as a 'meth house' it would. Chances are also that you have that many people there doing drugs you will have somebody smoking something of many varieties.

MK also showed the WRONG house she was saying was a 'meth house'! Just sayin.....

msm coverage for today... let us all leave our back and forth out of the equation peeps.. thanks so much. This lands at random

HLN

Jim Spellman: MW is central character in this mystery. She doesn't know why her number came up...she set up FB Page & Q&A Page to rebut accusations...she says Dane had phone-she got this info from another housemate...

BBM: Let me say this ... and MOO ! Me thinks MW is enjoying her "15 minutes" ... MW did not have to talk to the media when they showed up --BUT she DID ...

And why does she need a FB Page and a Q&A Page to "rebut accusations" ? IMO, MW brought this ALL ON HERSELF !

I wish JS or the reporters would "point blank" ask MW the following:

1. Does MW know DB or JI ?
2. Does MW know DB's brother, PN ?
3. Does MW know "any" of DB's relatives ?
4. Do ANY of the other people who were living at the home with MW on the night BL went "missing" know DB, JI, PN, or any of DB's relatives ?
5. Does DB or JI know this "Dane" ?
6 Does DB's brother, PN, know this "Dane" ?

These are just a few I could think of right now ... but I am NOT "holding my breath" for a reporter to ASK these questions, or an answer any time soon ...

And LE has NOT issued any sort of statement to confirm anything about what MW is stating to the press and on her FB page about "mysterious phone call" from one of DB/JI's phones to MW's phone ...

:waitasec: I wish Jim Spellman, HLN, Fox, etc. would READ HERE at WS ...

:floorlaugh: Maybe they do ... and if they do read here :seeya: please ask the "right" questions ...

MOO ...

If it is a 'meth house' as MK wants to portray it, yes, it would have an odor to it even if it is just being chopped. It will leave a chemical odor lingering in the air. If it was only 1 occasional user, then it may not be noticed but to describe it as a 'meth house' it would. Chances are also that you have that many people there doing drugs you will have somebody smoking something of many varieties.
SBM.

Really...OK. I have no idea. I try not to make assumptions. To me, a "meth house" could mean a bunch of users, not manufacturers.

Just figgered drugs could be had, kept, consumed w/o an odor. Maybe you have some inside info about drug use and manufacture, I don't. :)

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-baby-li...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The first birthday of a baby who disappeared last month is Friday. Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young, says the investigation has not lost steam. Police have received 1,271 tips and cleared 966 of them.

Attorneys for Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, say they might make statements on Friday after nearly two weeks of shunning reporters. Young says investigators want to interview Irwin and Bradley separately, something they've not done since Oct. 8.

Yes, we are interested in the cell phone call fitting into the timeline!

But- please MSM-- ask about the computer use by DB after 10:30 PM!

Exactly what was she computing after we were told she stumbled into the house sooo drunk she probably blacked out and can't remember anything after that!!

This too could be very interesting.

SBM.

Really...OK. I have no idea. I try not to make assumptions. To me, a "meth house" could mean a bunch of users, not manufacturers.

Just figgered drugs could be had, kept, consumed w/o an odor. Maybe you have some inside info about drug use and manufacture, I don't. :)

Crack houses and Meth houses have unique and strong chemical smells. If you are a personal user and do not smoke it, I could see being able to keep and use the drug without an odor. If you smoke it...you can smell it.

Yes, we are interested in the cell phone call fitting into the timeline!

But- please MSM-- ask about the computer use by DB after 10:30 PM!

Exactly what was she computing after we were told she stumbled into the house sooo drunk she probably blacked out and can't remember anything after that!!

This too could be very interesting.

BBM Do you have a link saying she was on the computer after she went in for the night, TIA

By BILL DRAPER, Associated Press – 54 minutes ago

"We are not doing any physical field searching just to do it," Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said Thursday. "If we have another idea, thought or piece of information on where to do that, we will do it before you can blink. But we aren't going to do it just to do it. We're not going to close our eyes and start throwing darts."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...kAW4nA?docId=29c5d9530d1e428eaac770f716e1c2c8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member