Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

One question, are we going to continue to discuss the book on this thread or do you guys want to start another one with "new things found"? Also, I don't want to ruin it for the ones that are waiting on their copy by posting things before they get theirs...so, let's make a decision on what's best. Maybe voice your opinion on how this should be handled! So many people are waiting & have been so I wouldn't dare upset anyone....discuss before, during, or after everyone gets their copy???? I want to respect the other WSer's.

GOOD POINT!

I vote for a separate thread for discussion, with a spoiler alert.
I'll first be posting what I find without reading what else is in the thread, then going back to read posts and discussing.

I can't wait for this to appear on my Kindle. I've mostly stayed away from *herself* and her enablers since that still-shocking verdict. I cannot wait for this inside account of the case. Is JA on Dr Phil tomorrow? I'll tivo it if that's correct. tia

Thanks & how incredibly sweet of you to say! So far, let me say I haven't gotten much done....I keep saying to myself, back away from the book, back away from the book...:maddening:
Take it from me, don't keep lurking, jump into the discussions & opinions because you may have ideas that the rest of us haven't thought of! If you're worried about making a mistake or a "mistruth", lol, don't, because there are soooo many intelligent WSer's that know this case even better than some of the leading players & they will gently point it out to you. At the same time, if you comment on a new scenario, they'll commend you so, don't hold back....join us!

I was once where you are & I learned that that's what makes this site so great, everyone works together! Welcome & hope to see you on the threads...:seeya:

Thankyou so much for your very kind and encouraging words.

Does hitting the thanks button count as participation? Because I do that ALOT! LOL!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I can't wait for this to appear on my Kindle. I've mostly stayed away from *herself* and her enablers since that still-shocking verdict. I cannot wait for this inside account of the case. Is JA on Dr Phil tomorrow? I'll tivo it if that's correct. tia

Hi Kathrynt, he's on Wed. 11/16.

I'd like to vote for a thread of it own with a spoiler alert.
I'm unable to buy the book, so I'm excited to read what other have to say.

One question, are we going to continue to discuss the book on this thread or do you guys want to start another one with "new things found"? Also, I don't want to ruin it for the ones that are waiting on their copy by posting things before they get theirs...so, let's make a decision on what's best. Maybe voice your opinion on how this should be handled! So many people are waiting & have been so I wouldn't dare upset anyone....discuss before, during, or after everyone gets their copy???? I want to respect the other WSer's.

Hey! I have an idea! What about some of us meeting in chat every night at 9 pm eastern!!!!!!!!!!!!! :great: Wheee heee!!!!! CHAT!!!!!!! :great: CHAT!!!!! I can make it tonight at about 9:15 and be late to my own party?! Lakeland, WOO, OZ, Mrs. Vass!!!!!!!!! Come on back and invite all your friends and I'll bring my trout! :great:

For those that have never done chat, it's GREAT! and WS has their very own that you can find more about.

See y'all tonight! I haven't gotton my book today - didn't pay for express delivery, but we can do a test drive! See ya'll at 9:15 tonight!!!

:seeya:

Oh My -:rocker: We have our first book delivered to JusticeSeeker in Louisiana! You won the prize! How exciting! :woohoo: I'll be doing a one sit-down read through when mine comes.

I'm now probably gonna bow off THIS thread unless there is another thread for discussions after certain chapters that the moderators create. As I don't want to be knowing what's coming - :innocent: rather discussing after I read. (would prefer multiple, but may be asking for tooooooooooo much! of the moderators - but I'M ASKING FOR MULTIPLES!!!!!- as I anticipate that during the book read , I'm gonna need you guys to VENT!!!!!! and discuss certain chapters before I finish) Until that new thread(s) - or after I finish the entire book if not done by mods - see y'all on the "other side", perhaps in 3 days!!!!!!!! :seeya: Perhaps my ol' friends from chat will be there....see you there WiseOldOwl, Sammy Oz, & Goldfish etc etc - did you off continent folks order through Kindle?

I ordered mine direct through the B&N New York City Store, as soon as I found out JA was signing the book which was 3am here in Australia. I also had pre-ordered online.
Don't tell anyone, but I decided to still get the one I ordered online as well. Figured I could keep the signed one in perfect condition that way. lol.

I'd like to vote for a thread of it own with a spoiler alert.
I'm unable to buy the book, so I'm excited to read what other have to say.

Hi there Wonders,
As I will have two copies I would be more than happy to give one to you.
Just let me know.

Hey! I have an idea! What about some of us meeting in chat every night at 9 pm eastern!!!!!!!!!!!!! :great: Wheee heee!!!!! CHAT!!!!!!! :great: CHAT!!!!! I can make it tonight at about 9:15 and be late to my own party?! Lakeland, WOO, OZ, Mrs. Vass!!!!!!!!! Come on back and invite all your friends and I'll bring my trout! :great:

For those that have never done chat, it's GREAT! and WS has their very own that you can find more about.

See y'all tonight! I haven't gotton my book today - didn't pay for express delivery, but we can do a test drive! See ya'll at 9:15 tonight!!!

:seeya:

Went to set up my chat on mIRC (I don't use java) and it doesn't work, I forgot how to use? Does anyone have a link for the thread on how to use chat as I've spent 30 minutes looking for it so we can discuss the book, but can't find the WS directions link for WS'ers anywhere! :laughcry: I think the room was #websleuths under "serenity random server", but that's not working! HELP!!!!!

Just ordered JA's book for my Kindle - SO EXCITED! JA is my HERO!

I've been checking amazon - and just saw that my book (bought through the WS link of course) has shipped, but its not expected to deliver until the 18th... I was hoping to go to the nyc signing, but I'm not buying a 2nd book at B&N. Maybe I'll go and buy another book to just to get into the line, then wave my printed book order so he knows I have one - then say hello to JA and give him my token gift to thank him for his efforts for Caylee...

Any other WS planning to go to NYC on the 16th?

I don't care whether or not we use a separate thread - since I don't have an e-book reader I need to wait until mine is shipped here and haven't been given a date yet.

But while chat is a good idea to discuss - I wouldn't want it limited to chat because members who can't be right there at that time will have a hard time going back and reading all that is said.

So let's keep it on a thread so even the lurkers who are "too shy" to step up yet can also read the excepts and consider our thoughts...IMO of course.

Went to set up my chat on mIRC (I don't use java) and it doesn't work, I forgot how to use? Does anyone have a link for the thread on how to use chat as I've spent 30 minutes looking for it so we can discuss the book, but can't find the WS directions link for WS'ers anywhere! :laughcry: I think the room was #websleuths under "serenity random server", but that's not working! HELP!!!!!

Found this at the Lisa Irwin forum - any help?

........ Join WiseOldOwl in Websleuths chat! - Okay I see the link doesn't paste over - but you could grab it there and slide in couldn't you?

Hi there Wonders,
As I will have two copies I would be more than happy to give one to you.
Just let me know.

OMGosh Prentiss, that is the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what to say. I'd feel really guilty if I accepted your offer, perhaps someone else would like to take you up on your offer. I'll be able to see what the book says through reading here. Gosh, thank you so much for your very, very kind offer.

I don't care whether or not we use a separate thread - since I don't have an e-book reader I need to wait until mine is shipped here and haven't been given a date yet.

But while chat is a good idea to discuss - I wouldn't want it limited to chat because members who can't be right there at that time will have a hard time going back and reading all that is said.

So let's keep it on a thread so even the lurkers who are "too shy" to step up yet can also read the excepts and consider our thoughts...IMO of course.

ABSOLUTELY agree that is the logical thing to do LogicalGirl! This was a PLUS, not in any way to void out any new thread(s)! For those of us that did chat during the trial, it was a real time back and forth in one screen, vs. all the comments that are in the threads that aren't a continuous discussion. Also, if you aren't there at the time, you can't read it later. It's not for that purpose for later viewing - just real time discussion. Most chatters also post "upstairs" here in the threads also, so it's not mutually exclusive! It's additive!:great: CORRECTION: If you log onto chat and never log out, you can "capture" it in an open/active screen and come back later to read through it. I did that sometimes before/during the trial so I could see what others were saying.

I agree logicalgirl. Another problem that may happen is that sometimes chat goes so fast that it's hard to keep up with what everyone is saying.

I have to agree with you to keep it on the thread...some people just aren't computer savy & I wouldn't want the ones who doesn't have the book or don't get it to miss out on the discussions.

I was lucky, checked Amazon last week (ordered it via WS) and I'd had the standard shipping checked for 3.99...and I'd MOVED! So, I changed my address to the new one & thought what the heck, I'll see how much difference the 2 day shipping is....a whole one dollar more! Wanna guess what I did?? lol Then, yesterday I got a text on my phone saying it was on it's way with an earlier delivery date! Boy, was I glad I did it!

I'm so excited,I should get mine soon.I ordered it for my Nook. Did anyone order for a Nook?
This should be very interesting!!

OMGosh Prentiss, that is the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what to say. I'd feel really guilty if I accepted your offer, perhaps someone else would like to take you up on your offer. I'll be able to see what the book says through reading here. Gosh, thank you so much for your very, very kind offer.

No need to feel guilty at all. I am more than happy to pass one on to you. The offer is there if you change your mind, and if you don't that's more than ok.
Everyone else, if Wonders doesn't change her mind, very happy to send my spare book to someone who hasn't ordered one. Hope you are all having a wonderful day. It's 6am here so I'm thinking I better get off here and try for some sleep.

Good thoughts sent to you all.

Just a thought,

If my memory is still intact I am pretty sure there were books that were passed from one to another for those that didn't purchase them, back in the days of Laci and Connor. As far as I know that worked ok, so maybe something like that could be set up again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat
Back