WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is , the FBI asked for Jo Ann's cell phone, Wendy took it to my brother, he down loaded the pics to his putor from memory card , Wendy took phone to FBI they downloaded pic, asked for permission to use this pic, FBI cropped pic and put it on flyer. So i will try to get original.

Interesting that the FBI felt the need to look at Joann's cell phone.
Also interesting that all this time Joann had a recent photo of Aliayah but didn't feel the need to share it. All IMO

My understanding is , the FBI asked for Jo Ann's cell phone, Wendy took it to my brother, he down loaded the pics to his putor from memory card , Wendy took phone to FBI they downloaded pic, asked for permission to use this pic, FBI cropped pic and put it on flyer. So i will try to get original.

I can not get over how much you are helping here. I just want to give you a gigantic HUG!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Ps, you are amazing! =)

I can not get over how much you are helping here. I just want to give you a gigantic HUG!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Ps, you are amazing! =)

I wanna hug---!!! (Jumps in front of SparklyDisaster)....i was here first) :)

Vickie what you are doing takes courage. -I am so proud of you.

If I lived closer -the first thing I would do would be to go speak to the neighbor that was on the news, that said LL never "mentioned" ALL DAY that Aliayah was missing. And see when if ever he had laid eyes on this precious little one.

I also think this is why they were making a big deal out of the gag order on the other children. Those poor little ones KNOW what happened, because it more than likely happened to them also.

The gag order about the other children ONLY pertains to what was discussed at the CPS hearing. The lawyer could not comment on the STATUS of the other children because of a gag order.
This whole gag order on the other children has been totally taken out of context and has turned into a "we can't talk about them at all."

I just had a thought, more like a question really. Vickie you said Joann had not seen Aliyah for xx amount of time before she disappeared. I recall it being several months? It's in one of your posts in the prior thread.

If that was true, how did the photo which was taken "shortly before Aliayah disappeared" end up being taken by Joann?

Maybe a simple explanation and I am remembering the time frame incorrectly? Not calling you out Vickie, just wondering if Joann is being less than honest?

I said Lena moved out of Jo Ann's house in May.She lived at 1 house less than a month, then moved to Dennison St. I do know that JoAnn never visited at Dennison st. until the day Aliayah disappeared. I do not know how often Lena visited Jo Ann in that time, but I assume it was not often. Jo Ann has said the last time she talked to Lena prior to Sept 24 was a couple days and she heard Aliayah in the back ground. The days I KNOW Jo Ann actually seen Aliayah during this time was July 4 and July 10, I would guess she seen her more than that but I do not know the dates.

I just want to ask everyone to say an extra prayer for all of those that are involved in bringing Aliayah home. I can't imagine how badly their hearts hurt. They know SO MUCH more than we do. :( -And feel the weight of the world on their shoulders.

I said Lena moved out of Jo Ann's house in May.She lived at 1 house less than a month, then moved to Dennison St. I do know that JoAnn never visited at Dennison st. until the day Aliayah disappeared. I do not know how often Lena visited Jo Ann in that time, but I assume it was not often. Jo Ann has said the last time she talked to Lena prior to Sept 24 was a couple days and she heard Aliayah in the back ground. The days I KNOW Jo Ann actually seen Aliayah during this time was July 4 and July 10, I would guess she seen her more than that but I do not know the dates.

Vickie- did Ralph live at Joann's house also? Besides all the children....anyone else living there? Wendy or the brothers?

Dear God in Heaven. I believe the FBI did this for a reason & they did it RIGHT AFTER the twins were born (so LL couldn't say they threw her into early labor by getting her SO upset & she would've then "tried" to sue). Someone outside the family HAD to know this child was being bruised, etc. &, in my opinion, the grandma Joann, too. Why in hell didn't someone turn her in ??? Or - maybe they did. Sometimes CPS is just soooo screwed up & bass-ackwards. The FBI has THE most advanced photo lab in the country & could've photoshopped the bruise away but chose not to FOR A REASON. My heart is bleeding for this baby & all the others that lived in that house. Does anyone know if LL is still in hospital from the delivery ? I HOPE FBI/LE move on her quickly

Interesting that the FBI felt the need to look at Joann's cell phone.
Also interesting that all this time Joann had a recent photo of Aliayah but didn't feel the need to share it. All IMO

Jesse knew of this pic , when we were looking for pics, jesse told me of this pic (not in detail) but said it was not a good pic for a flyer. FBI had it all along and chose now to present it for what ever reason they had.

I just want to ask everyone to say an extra prayer for all of those that are involved in bringing Aliayah home. I can't imagine how badly their hearts hurt. They know SO MUCH more than we do. :( -And feel the weight of the world on their shoulders.

I 2nd that! Sending much love and hugs to every family member and family friend involved. Also sending many hugs to everyone here who have become emotionally involved in the search for Aliayah. It's hard not to become attached. And to all of the FBI/LE who are working so hard to bring this Sweet Pea home!

Jesse knew of this pic , when we were looking for pics, jesse told me of this pic (not in detail) but said it was not a good pic for a flyer. FBI had it all along and chose now to present it for what ever reason they had.

I'd have to agree with Jesse on this one. Definitely not a good picture for a flyer

A few thoughts - sorry if these are repeats - been out of town, and haven't had a chance to read far back yet.

Yes, she's lost some of her baby look since the pic we're most familiar with, and she has a heck of a bruise, but maybe the pic was taken for proof of possible neglect or abuse?

Has it ever been suggested that someone who had crossed paths with the family might have conveniently abducted/had her abducted to a safe far away place because they thought she was being abused? Maybe not a family member, but someone somewhat familiar with Aliaya's immediate family?

Do we know if she was treated differently because she wasn't "daddy's" child?

Also, I had a friend growing up, and she always looked really sad in pics. She just had those soulful eyes, and she was a happy child. In photographs she looked so sad though.

Maybe I'm rationalizing/hoping that that precious baby wasn't as unhappy as pictures portray her...plus, due to the missing teeth, she might appear sadder. I had a cousin that knocked out two or three of her front teeth, and she didn't smile for days - but they replaced hers with temporaries to hold the space until permanent teeth came in too though.

Sighhhhhh
:pullhair:

I was thinkin this too at one point, maybe bio dad's family, but he apparently denies he's the father so IDK.

Oh yeah, BBM! teehee

BBM I would love to be a fly on that wall because I assure you-they had a reason!! I can count the times I've used photoshop on one hand and even I could make those bruises disappear (I would not be able to crop like they did, so whoever did it IS more experienced than me at photo editing).
I know that flyer must be so upsetting to you and your brothers, my heart aches for you all. But rest assured, they had their reasons for leaving it the way they did.

The gag order about the other children ONLY pertains to what was discussed at the CPS hearing. The lawyer could not comment on the STATUS of the other children because of a gag order.
This whole gag order on the other children has been totally taken out of context and has turned into a "we can't talk about them at all."

In the FBI conference today, Agent Killeen FBI said we nor any member of our family is under ANY gag order. As I said befor that news article from lawyer is BULLYING BS. In other words any of us including Lena Ralph And Jo ANN CAN talk to who ever we want about anything we want except CPS hearings.

I am seeing far too many child disappearance cases go unsolved! For God's sake,...WHY can't the FBI find Aliayah?
Sometimes I think that if this were put in the hands of a good old-fashion lynch mob, we would have some answers and QUICK!

I was thinkin this too at one point, maybe bio dad's family, but he apparently denies he's the father so IDK.

I really dont believe anyone CONCERNED for this babe had anything to do with her disappearance. I really don't

I really dont believe anyone CONCERNED for this babe had anything to do with her disappearance. I really don't

I know but we can hope and pray for it to be so. This is like somethin out of a bad made for tv movie. :(

Video from today's press conference (11-14-2011). Statement from Agent Killeen about the release of the new photo and the determination of LE to continue until this child is found.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=276834609028707

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=276913159020852

Sorry for the audio, it was quite windy. There was no TV video during these statements, as only one TV station (WDTV) showed up for the PC. Nicole Porter of WDTV asked Agent Killeen her questions after the statements in the videos were made.

Needless to say, I and my wife were beyond words when we saw the new poster. Our prayers are with everyone who seeks information and justice for this little angel. Aliayah, our prayers are with you and we hope they will help to bring you home.

In the FBI conference today, Agent Killeen FBI said we nor any member of our family is under ANY gag order. As I said befor that news article from lawyer is BULLYING BS. In other words any of us including Lena Ralph And Jo ANN CAN talk to who ever we want about anything we want except CPS hearings.

I knew nothing about a press conference today. Did the FBI have anything to say? Did you attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76