WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
supposedly the picture was taken on July 10th and it's the most recent... I'm still stumped as to why, NOT a single picture from her birthday exists!!

I just had to delete all the question marks that went with the exclamation marks... it's no longer a question IMO, that no other pics exist. Jo Ann raised this baby for how long? Like 18+ months and obviously she has a cell phone... What's her excuse? grandma wasn't there on Aliayah's bday? I don't think everything falls on LL.. Jo Ann is a big girl and needs to back her grandbaby up!!

The gag order about the other children ONLY pertains to what was discussed at the CPS hearing. The lawyer could not comment on the STATUS of the other children because of a gag order.
This whole gag order on the other children has been totally taken out of context and has turned into a "we can't talk about them at all."

My wife asked agent Killeen directly about gag orders concerning the children, and he stated that anyone can talk about anything (paraphrased). The statement is on video part 1 of 2 that I just posted the FB link to.

I am seeing far too many child disappearance cases go unsolved! For God's sake,...WHY can't the FBI find Aliayah?
Sometimes I think that if this were put in the hands of a good old-fashion lynch mob, we would have some answers and QUICK!

This is a very disturbing trend, imo. Not just the normal missing cases, but the ones where the parents so obviously had something to do with it, and it seems LE just can't find enough to prosecute. I don't know whether the parents are getting smarter or luckier(makes me sick using that word in that context) but it's just not working in the favor of justice these days!!

In the FBI conference today, Agent Killeen FBI said we nor any member of our family is under ANY gag order. As I said befor that news article from lawyer is BULLYING BS. In other words any of us including Lena Ralph And Jo ANN CAN talk to who ever we want about anything we want except CPS hearings.

I do want to add that out of love , respect and protection of the other children, their NAMES or WHEREABOUTSshould NEVER be discussed on a public forum.

I'm not surprised about the "GAG Order" coming from the lawyer. He's trying to protect his client which is his job. I don't know how some defense lawyers can sleep at night but somebody has to do it!

He will not be the one to defend her if she's charged with a crime. A big gun will move in and has probably already agreed to take the case once she's charged. This lawyer is paving the way for a change of venue because of the publicity. Can you imagine finding an impartial jury in Lewis County? I don't know one person who isn't following the news about Aliayah everyday. And I'm in a neighboring county.

Am I the only one who still thinks it's possible that Aliayah was taken/given away to pay for a drug debt? West Virginia used to have very little crime, but not anymore. We have drug dealers moving in from all over the country. It doesn't seem impossible to me that a child from WV could be sold. A lot of the recent big drug arrests in north central WV are people who aren't from around here.

My wife asked agent Killeen directly about gag orders concerning the children, and he stated that anyone can talk about anything (paraphrased). The statement is on video part 1 of 2 that I just posted the FB link to.

watching now...thanks....
sounds like the FBI is encouraging the media to talk to the family. I hope they are paying attention.

It is my understanding , those involved are asked to not talk about what goes on in CPS hearings.

supposedly the picture was taken on July 10th and it's the most recent... I'm still stumped as to why, NOT a single picture from her birthday exists!!

I just had to delete all the question marks that went with the exclamation marks... it's no longer a question IMO, that no other pics exist. Jo Ann raised this baby for how long? Like 18+ months and obviously she has a cell phone... What's her excuse? grandma wasn't there on Aliayah's bday? I don't think everything falls on LL.. Jo Ann is a big girl and needs to back her grandbaby up!!

BBM

Agent Killeen stated that the picture was taken just days before her disappearance. The FBI has the technical know-how and the device which held the photograph.

I knew nothing about a press conference today. Did the FBI have anything to say? Did you attend?

No I did not attend, I knew nothing about it till it was over. Neither did a lot of the press I am told.

Look at Agent Killeen's eyes when he talks about LL's statement released by her lawyer. Did I see him rolling them? He looks exhausted and very frustrated......and determined. I like that guy.

I do want to add that out of love , respect and protection of the other children, their NAMES or WHEREABOUTSshould NEVER be discussed on a public forum.

you will find on websleuths the names of minor children are never mentioned and we do not discuss them. It is against TOS and is very highly enforced.
All of us here would never ever do anything to jeopardize their safety...please know that.

I'm not surprised about the "GAG Order" coming from the lawyer. He's trying to protect his client which is his job. I don't know how some defense lawyers can sleep at night but somebody has to do it!

He will not be the one to defend her if she's charged with a crime. A big gun will move in and has probably already agreed to take the case once she's charged. This lawyer is paving the way for a change of venue because of the publicity. Can you imagine finding an impartial jury in Lewis County? I don't know one person who isn't following the news about Aliayah everyday. And I'm in a neighboring county.

Am I the only one who still thinks it's possible that Aliayah was taken/given away to pay for a drug debt? West Virginia used to have very little crime, but not anymore. We have drug dealers moving in from all over the country. It doesn't seem impossible to me that a child from WV could be sold. A lot of the recent big drug arrests in north central WV are people who aren't from around here.

BBM - Agent Killeen in the last PC stated that they "virtually ruled that out".

BBM

Agent Killeen stated that the picture was taken just days before her disappearance. The FBI has the technical know-how and the device which held the photograph.

oiy vey... we have agents saying one date and family (who's supposed to be on the good side) saying it was another date... :banghead: at this rate, I'm going with the agents as they tend to be more truthful..

ETA:: this is in no way meant as a finger pointing at the family on this board!!

BBM - Agent Killeen in the last PC stated that they "virtually ruled that out".

OT...but has your wife ever considered a job in the media? She asks some good questions. Maybe she should start a talk show...lol.

It is my understanding , those involved are asked to not talk about what goes on in CPS hearings.

That is for every CPS case. I've been involved in Multi Diciplinary Team meetings as an advocate and we were always told that nothing was to be discussed with anyone outside of the hearings/meetings. That is to protect the children and rightfully so.

OT...but has your wife ever considered a job in the media? She asks some good questions. Maybe she should start a talk show...lol.

And to think, I've been asked tough questions during our entire relationship :whoosh: You're right, she would be GREAT at it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues