***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

LMAO :floorlaugh: I felt cheated though! I was dying to see what he'd say about miss "I have been peer reviewed by parents magazine" herself!

I thought he might mention the thing...about the mom with the dead child who didnt want him alone in the rain....that anecdote right there, compared with what OCA did of duct taping her baby and tossing her out like trash, along with the rest of the evidence shoulda been the rope that hung OCA....I swear...the jurors....I hope they never say another word in public again because I will never ever understand. what's more I do not WANT to understand, I fear I would have to donate my brain to the TN body farm in order to even begin to get it.

I haven't read the book yet. I feel cheated too. How could he leave out the grief lady. I missed the first part of her testimony and I thought I had gone bonkers when I tuned in...this.cannot.be.happening. I tried to post, poof, gone. The mods must have been out in force. There was no way to even comment on her testimony without a TOS.

IMO

Jeff Ashton, page 316:

"However, even with these shortcomings (has just specifically cited CA choosing OCA over Caylee and MORE), we had an incredibly strong case. "

(...) It is possible to see why the jury might have disagreed with the (charge of 1st degree murder). What I find baffling is that they ..did not see th"e proof enough to convict her of a lesser murder charge or even manslaughter.....

pg 318. "This jury needed someone to tell them exactly how Caylee died."

pg 318: "Ten of these 12 jurors felt that ninety minutes of deliberation was sufficient.."

pg 318: "This jury was not willing to do that (apply common sense), so in a sense we lost before we started."

Blame needs to go squarely where it belongs.

And I agree with Jeff. Having Cindy testify more truthfully could have helped. But in the end and I've been saying this over and over in this thread. This jury was never going to convict no matter what they heard in that Courtroom. We were all concerned with the one juror who stated she had issues with judging people. Well guess the jokes on us we didn't get just one juror like that, we got 12. This was a jury who was not interested in being jurors or making reasoned intelligent judgments on the evidence before them. They were 12 lazy jurors. They wanted what was easy, quick, and possibly what could have led them to a more lucrative verdict financially (although I have no proof of the last item).

I know I'm going to sound really dumb but where does this connect being that a month is 30-31 days. Where does the other 24-25 days fit in to Timer 55 TIA

I thought Timer55 was related to the time between the date Caylee died and her birthday (June 16 - August 9) OCA thought she had 55 days before CA would demand to see Caylee again on her 3rd birthday, which would have been the 55th day.

I haven't read the book yet. I feel cheated too. How could he leave out the grief lady. I missed the first part of her testimony and I thought I had gone bonkers when I tuned in...this.cannot.be.happening. I tried to post, poof, gone. The mods must have been out in force. There was no way to even comment on her testimony without a TOS.

IMO

oh dear that is why I kept my snarky little self in chat for a good majority of the trial. WS went down all day of the verdict, I dont recall if I posted that day or not on the forum but in chat we were ....oh it was horrible, just horrible. and all our horror spilled off the screen, line after line so fast we couldnt even read each other...it didnt matter, we were all saying the same thing....

ugh. sorry. I meant to say that sally kerioth was the funniest thing I've seen to date and I cant imagine coming in in the middle of it, it was completely surreal wasnt it?? I am so sure she was drunk! had to be!

I thought Timer55 was related to the time between the date Caylee died and her birthday (June 16 - August 9) OCA thought she had 55 days before CA would demand to see Caylee again on her 3rd birthday, which would have been the 55th day.

That's what I thought also. JA says this is their (the prosecution team) belief as well.

They were covering for her before she was charged with murder.

IMO
Do not forget that it was GA's testimony to the GJ that resulted in the murder indictment. May be GA was not expecting DP. OCA went probably practically insane of anger at her dad after that gig.

If you remember that video - CA asked her that question because someone in the media or outside the jail asked her that question going in. IMO CA at that point still believed Caylee was alive and out there somewhere.

IMO - OCA's reaction was an of course - people out "there" are saying anything and everything - not that she was plotting that lie already. She didn't need it then - I don't think she had even sold Caylee's pictures yet had she?

When her back was against the wall about ZFG - she then moved on to drowning, + the molestation - + whatever any other hideous thing she could think of to say. Despite what many posters thing - CA wasn't playing lead through all of this - she was constantly rearranging her own thinking to make sense of and justify what OCA was saying. Anything to avoid the truth...

IMO She had 2-3 years to concoct any story that would cover her *** the worse case scenerio was having a person like her, sitting in a cell for long periods of time, I think it would have been more beneficial if she was prosecuted immediately without time with that wild imagination. Bozo was not bright enough, hence CM and all the other help he got, I wonder if he stalled on purpose knowing she could help, remember, the molestation and drowning theory came out only 6 weeks before trial, also Cindy asked KC if Caylee drowned, she knew this was a theory her mother would buy and maybe the jury too and she did and they did more or less.

Ok already answered this but just realized how I got there. I think it was bayouland that asked. I can't seem to carry forward the thread but for those of you who want to read the astrology analysis from the beginning of this case it is really interesting:

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Go to advaced search, put in forensic astrology in the "tag" section and than go to the 2nd page and look for thread #1 Caylee Anthony....enjoy

oh dear that is why I kept my snarky little self in chat for a good majority of the trial. WS went down all day of the verdict, I dont recall if I posted that day or not on the forum but in chat we were ....oh it was horrible, just horrible. and all our horror spilled off the screen, line after line so fast we couldnt even read each other...it didnt matter, we were all saying the same thing....

ugh. sorry. I meant to say that sally kerioth was the funniest thing I've seen to date and I cant imagine coming in in the middle of it, it was completely surreal wasnt it?? I am so sure she was drunk! had to be!

Don't start with me 2goldfish - I barely survived her testimony with only a :slap: from the mods - I don't think I can have a civil conversation about her yet...one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I still hear a certain song and burst out laughing at her name..

I dunno 2Goldfish - FGs examination of Dominic Casey is something that will live in my brain forever - wonder if we could get Keroith and DC together - but that'd be dividing by zero, wouldn't it?

BBM - :laugh:

If I'm not mistaken I think that's exactly what I asked. I thought she was going to fall off the chair. FCA was the only one taking her seriously and DS was talking in a very creepy voice I had never heard before.

The only thing I can remember from Hinky's site was 'Ride Sally Ride'.

IMO

Agree and it's interesting isn't it that in the end - CA lost her daughter as well. I believe Mr. Lippman when he says the parents have had no contact with OCA - NONE.

What CA couldn't grasp is how much OCA truly hates her parents and I'm guessing OCA feels they are just trash to be so easily manipulated. OCA doesn't care - she got what she wanted.

Now CA has no grand daughter and no daughter either. That's karma for you.

And hopefully Karma will continue by LA and Mallory having enough sense, should they choose to have children, to not allow CA to care for their children. It's my fervent hope that CA is never allowed the opportunity to create yet another monster like Casey.

And if that means that the Anthony family line stops where it is now, then so be it. I just really think any future generation if around Cindy for any length of time would become as toxic as Cindy and Casey.

I know I'm going to sound really dumb but where does this connect being that a month is 30-31 days. Where does the other 24-25 days fit in to Timer 55 TIA

The 31 days occurred due to CA's interference. OCA diabolical plan could have been 55 days and then report Caylee abducted/missing to make absolutely sure that only a skeleton would be left.

The 31 days occurred due to CA's interference. OCA diabolical plan could have been 55 days and then report Caylee abducted/missing to make absolutely sure that only a skeleton would be left.

I think it was discussed also that it was 55 days until Caylee's birthday and KC knew that would be the end of hiding Caylee. Since it adds up to 55 days, it makes sense. She was timing herself and KC knew she had 55 days and that when CA called KC knew Caylee had been gone 31 days. So KC was counting. jmo

I dunno 2Goldfish - FGs examination of Dominic Casey is something that will live in my brain forever - wonder if we could get Keroith and DC together - but that'd be dividing by zero, wouldn't it?

I wonder if the grief expert still has a career intact? I can't bring myself to go look.

Her talk's are kind of funny,but this was about a murdered little girl. Nurse Karioth wanted to turn it into the Sally show.

BTW,I have only read a teeny bit of the book because my little guy is having stomach pain and and since we left the ER yesterday I've been holding him.
I was disappointed with the Dr. Phil Show. Wanted to hear more of the details.

I wish MuzikMan would get the transcripts of the sidebars and compile a book. :seeya:

BBM - :laugh:

If I'm not mistaken I think that's exactly what I asked. I thought she was going to fall off the chair. FCA was the only one taking her seriously and DS was talking in a very creepy voice I had never heard before.

The only thing I can remember from Hinky's site was 'Ride Sally Ride'.

IMO

:lol:

And hopefully Karma will continue by LA and Mallory having enough sense, should they choose to have children, to not allow CA to care for their children. It's my fervent hope that CA is never allowed the opportunity to create yet another monster like Casey.

And if that means that the Anthony family line stops where it is now, then so be it. I just really think any future generation if around Cindy for any length of time would become as toxic as Cindy and Casey.

I've thought of that myself. LA needs to keep his children away from her. GA is a different story, but unless he leaves CA that won't happen. CA controls everything!

I can still here CA telling Dr Phil how Caylee was just a shell and what could she do about Caylee being thrown like Trash in a Garbage dump. Like it was no big deal to just throw your Grandchilds remains into a garbage filled swamp!

I think it was discussed also that it was 55 days until Caylee's birthday and KC knew that would be the end of hiding Caylee. Since it adds up to 55 days, it makes sense. She was timing herself and KC knew she had 55 days and that when CA called KC knew Caylee had been gone 31 days. So KC was counting. jmo

It is just a theory. But why keep a count down by days for a birthday that is already a fixed date. Makes no sense to me. JMO.

Scary, indeed. :nono:

What's next? Asking Bernie Madoff to head up the PhD program at Harvard Business School??

LOL ... So far, Jose is the ONLY one saying he had a speaking engagement at Harvard ... I don't believe it for one second ... maybe some super sleuthing will expose him for the liar that he is ...

It is just a theory. But why keep a count down by days for a birthday that is already a fixed date. Makes no sense to me. JMO.

Because she was able to stall her mom going ballistic up to a certain point and knew she would be at the end of that time when Caylee's birthday hit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back