GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What keeps stunning me, is little Tyler was not just refusing to lay down for a sleep, it was time for him to get up! The only one who hadn't had enough sleep was that cranky mother. And I remember when I had young ones, very consciously knowing I would pay the piper for staying up or out late-- I used to say it was like volunteering for the flu, I'd feel like carp, need a nap, things would be slow, but I'd be doing the baby's/toddler's/child's routine nonetheless. It's the price you pay, not a surprise!

I wonder if this Shelby had some aggression toward her own mother, as well. What a horrid, horrid, situation. :mad:

There were tons of pictures from one day (same outfit) on her FB. I still have the page open on my computer. The photo's that I see, are from 6 months ago, no current ones.

It appears to me that the thrill was gone for Mom (and perhaps, the peer-status associated with being a young mother) and the reality of raising a child was setting in. It was a Monday night/early Tuesday morning. Yet, Mom needed her young adult private time without her baby son:

Dasher's Facebook page features an album with about 20 photos of Tyler when he was smaller.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html#ixzz1duaXtyam

According to McCulloch, Dasher, 20, arrived home drunk about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. After her mother left for work about 7:30, Tyler would not stop crying and Dasher beat him to death and disposed of the body.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html#ixzz1dupbzhln

I am pretty sure I found the fathers facebook. Wish I could figure out how to pass along the info without breaking a rule.

According to McCulloch, Dasher, 20, arrived home drunk about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. After her mother left for work about 7:30,Tyler would not stop crying and Dasher beat him to death and disposed of the body.http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html#ixzz1dupbzhln

Oh, this is just sickening. I'm sorry, but no matter what any of her friends/family say, there is no way that one day she just snapped and beat him TO DEATH because she was tired. I have a feeling that she lost patience with this poor baby often. I have seen mothers like this before(abusive)and I have a feeling that poor Tyler was regularly screamed at/smacked/etc.

Well, now she'll have a lot of time to grow up in a controlled environment and contemplate the consequences of her actions, if she's capable of understanding. I say that because apparently she really didn't understand the basic concept of being a mother; the baby's needs come before yours.

Well, now she'll have a lot of time to grow up in a controlled environment and contemplate the consequences of her actions, if she's capable of understanding. I say that because apparently she really didn't understand the basic concept of being a mother; the baby's needs come before yours.

BBM, this is so so so true!!!! Why these selfish mothers think they deserve "adult time" ahead of doing their job of being a mom is beyond me. I hope D.B. is following us here with this case as it reeks of her own case.

Thank God that SAD didn't lawyer up and plea'd "I don't remember, I was drunk"

There were tons of pictures from one day (same outfit) on her FB. I still have the page open on my computer. The photo's that I see, are from 6 months ago, no current ones.

Right - many of us rec'd the name of the mother from the comment section in the news (before the media released SAD's name). Her FB wasn't all that interesting, and the piccies (that are still there) are not recent.

I am seeing, however, friends and the god-father posting on their individual pages -- and they're absolutely devestated. Can't say the same for mommy dearest. You can link to some of the friends via SAD's FB friends list.

MOO

Mel

I am pretty sure I found the fathers facebook. Wish I could figure out how to pass along the info without breaking a rule.

You're not talking about the godfather are you? Initials AG or AGG?

Best,

Mel

Yep, I don't think it is maturity that is missing in some of these women who kill there children. It's that they don't have a mothers instinct, they are missing the nurturing gene, they are narcissistic, everything is somebody else's fault and their life isn't fair. Like they need to get the he77 out of Affton as though a town is the problem. I really don't think she will ever understand. She killed him while having a tantrum because he wouldn't sleep when she wanted to and she didn't even think about him when she went back to sleep. This is not a new personality trait, IMO. I hope they up the charges after reviewing the evidence.

Oh bless, I remember those days all too well (after DS started day care around 10 months). The nights of screaming because his wee ears hurt so much and I had to wait for the drops or meds to work. I just sat there rocking and singing to him (boy, it feels like yesterday although he's now 14 years old). I hate to say it, but those comforting moments are some of my most precious memories (sad, that he wasn't feeling well). He would hold onto me so tight! Nowadays - not so much!!

Why didn't she just pick up this precious child and hold and cuddle him. Give him the love and reassurance he needed (or merely a diaper change, or perhaps some food). You'll never get those moments back with your little ones.

I grieve for tyler today -- poor lad, all he wanted was some love.

MOO

Mel

My oldest is 16 I was just 21 when I had her... I learned as I went along without a mother in my life to help guide me. There's no excuse IMO for any child to be murdered...

I can't believe she still has 374 FB friends. Please tell me she used to have a lot more so I can believe that most normal human beings would want to disassociate from this monster ASAP.

You're not talking about the godfather are you? Initials AG or AGG?

Best,

Mel

Sorry kinda ot but he seems absolutely heartbroken, Tyler had many in his life who loved him, I wish his mom would have just called someone or even let the poor baby cry while she went to smoke and calm down......anything but hurt the poor baby! I will never understand violence against a child, there is no reason for it EVER! I hope the mother gets enough time in prison to catch up on her sleep although I hear in woman prisons baby killing moms are treated like child abusers in men's so hopefully she will never sleep well or feel safe again!

BBM, this is so so so true!!!! Why these selfish mothers think they deserve "adult time" ahead of doing their job of being a mom is beyond me. I hope D.B. is following us here with this case as it reeks of her own case.

Thank God that SAD didn't lawyer up and plea'd "I don't remember, I was drunk"

Definitely!

I can't believe she still has 374 FB friends. Please tell me she used to have a lot more so I can believe that most normal human beings would want to disassociate from this monster ASAP.

I read an article last week that said that people with a ton of FB friends have few friends in real life.

I'm really worried about that one friend... A - the one she calls "love"... His FB page right now is so so sad... :(

It appears to me that the thrill was gone for Mom (and perhaps, the peer-status associated with being a young mother) and the reality of raising a child was setting in. It was a Monday night/early Tuesday morning. Yet, Mom needed her young adult private time without her baby son:

I can't help but be reminded of the Jeffrey MacDonald case. Emotional immaturity, combined with poor impulse control, sleeplessness and maybe some drugs thrown into the mix (I believe it was amphetamines with MacDonald). In this case, the child might have been ill-disciplined as well, though that wouldn't be his fault.

A 13-month-old cannot be ill-disciplined. He was a baby. And as someone else upthread said - it's not like he was restless at night at wouldn't go to bed --- it was morning and time to get up. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012