GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

I LOVE this Judge. He fully gets what happened here and recognizes CM's arrogance and lack of remorse.

Wonder if CM practices voodoo. He sure is giving JP the "evil eye"

Wow...now reaming CM for no remorse and instead there is um bridge and outrage against the decedent. He is one pissed off judge.

That's what I was thinking too. The judge has been holding this in for the entire trial and now it's his turn......

Judge: "Why give probation to someone who is even offended to be before the court?".

(paraphrased)

Me: He is not getting probation. He is going to get the hammer.

I want a transcript of this judge statement. It is amazing.

I am sooooo loving this judge!!! He is really telling it like it is!!

Wowzer, all I can say is wowzer. This judge is making one of the best, if not THE best sentencing statement I've ever heard.

Judge:

The court makes a determination that Dr.Murray is not a suitable candidate for probation.

The court has many options including hybrid type sentences or straight sentencing. This court does not have the legal authority to send and imprison Dr. Murray in a state prison. (talking about the new legislation).

Judge:

The court has determined that the appropriate sentence is the high term of 4 yrs.

(He's reiterating all that he's been saying as the reasons why). I just love this judge.

Check him out! CM looks so mad at the judge! And the judge is calling him out on it! Judge calling CM dangerous! Go judge!

Wow...this judge is really spanking CM hard in his summation of his opinion of CM's lack of remorse, being offended to even be in court, etc.

Looks like Judge Pastor is trying to make it impossible for the lazy Medical Boards to not act. We shall see what happens.

Judge just referred to MJ as being an experiment for CM

Murray keeps writting notes and handing them to the bald attorney. Suppose he is writing his will?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back