ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Ayla feel safe, warm and loved wherever she is this Christmas.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/183486/2/Police-continue-search-for-Ayla-out-of-the-spotlight

7:36 PM, Dec 24, 2011

Video at link above.

Waterville Police, who have been working with State Police and the FBI on the case, released a statement to the media asking for privacy:

"Our team of investigators and searchers have spent the past week working in the glaring spotlight of national attention that has rightly focused on the tragic event which befell Ayla and her family on December 17th," the statement read. "Now, detectives need the opportunity to continue their work for a few days outside of the microscope."

I have no idea the credibility of this online paper -but the writer is quite unique in his writing style...and he mentions something I simply had not heard before -that Justin texted TR some days before she went missing, that he thought someone was going to take the baby... What do you make of this?

http://newsblaze.com/story/20111221135346kays.nb/topstory.html

The text was mentioned in one report last week, but never elaborated on...we don't know any more about it, as far as I know.

I am really curious about dad's girlfriend. I think she was in the home that night. her car was taken and inspected as well.

I wonder how long they have been together. In other words, did Ayla pop up in the middle of their long term relationship? Was there any anger there?

No job or income does not absolve you from court ordered child support ---the kid continues to have needs to be met. I think that those unable to pay (oh, yes... yet oddly able to afford cigarettes and cell phones...[snark]), simply go delinquent while others support their kids. jmho

So, IF one parent or the other took the child and "hid" her away, they are willing to not spend Christmas with her, apparently? Too much info lacking in this case...but I don't have a good feeling about it. I just hope she is one of the ones who is found...

I am really curious about dad's girlfriend. I think she was in the home that night. her car was taken and inspected as well.

I wonder how long they have been together. In other words, did Ayla pop up in the middle of their long term relationship? Was there any anger there?

I'm also wondering if the other person was the sisters boy friend or who it was!!

I was another one hoping out that Dad would cave and release this child back to her mother (have my disputes with if that's a good idea, or not).

With the day passing and still no Ayla... growing ever more concerned. Not that I wasn't already, but this sort of disproves the theory on someone out there holding on to her.

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all! I hope that you are spending the day with loved ones, and treasuring every moment!

With Christmas Day having passed without news, I no longer believe that Ayla is being hidden by one parent or the other, which only leaves two alternatives, IMO; the unlikely one that she walked out of the house and went so far as to not be found in a week of extensive searching, or that she was harmed by someone within the house, or someone who had been within the house. Either way, I can't see how this can have a happy ending...

IMHO...
I believe she was harmed in that house. I believe the dad is responsible. I believe he was abusing her prior to her disappearance.

IMHO...
I believe she was harmed in that house. I believe the dad is responsible. I believe he was abusing her prior to her disappearance.

Although I hope not, I think that is the most likely scenario with what we know from the MSM at this point unfortunately.:tears: I wish we would hear something from the 'father' or anyone who was in the house. ETA ~ Because it is not looking positive.

I don't see child support as a means for a vanishing child. Maybe its my experience with child support. we are barely talking 3 hundred bucks a month..maybe 400!

In Warren County, Ohio. My close friend(who is a nurse) is receiving court ordered child support for one 14 year old in the amount of $8 a week as long as her EX HUSBAND(the childs father) is unemployed and not receiving unemployment assistance. It was reduced in 2007 to $8 from $56 per week.. He has not had a job since 2003. He has since remarried a psychologist who's income is not considered because they have had 3 kids after his divorce from my friend and the wife files as head of household.

In Butler County Ohio. My friend who is the father of 3 girls and works at a car wash/lawn care service, pays a total of $1115 monthly in court ordered child support to 2 different woman who receive FULL benefits from the state. Housing, Food Stamp, cash assistance and daycare vouchers.

THE CURRENT SYSTEM IN OHIO MAKES ZERO SENSE.

Sort of makes me wonder if they want to do surveillance on someone without the media up their behinds...and without alerting that someone? Just a thought.

I can tell you that all week long this family member has been complaining that every time he visits a friend, they happen to get visited and questioned extensively within the following 24 hours. There is a lot more searching going on than the cadaver dogs we have been hearing about.

I don't see child support as a means for a vanishing child. Maybe its my experience with child support. we are barely talking 3 hundred bucks a month..maybe 400!

In Warren County, Ohio. My close friend(who is a nurse) is receiving court ordered child support for one 14 year old in the amount of $8 a week as long as her EX HUSBAND(the childs father) is unemployed and not receiving unemployment assistance. It was reduced in 2007 to $8 from $56 per week.. He has not had a job since 2003. He has since remarried a psychologist who's income is not considered because they have had 3 kids after his divorce from my friend and the wife files as head of household.

In Butler County Ohio. My friend who is the father of 3 girls and works at a car wash/lawn care service, pays a total of $1115 monthly in court ordered child support to 2 different woman who receive FULL benefits from the state. Housing, Food Stamp, cash assistance and daycare vouchers.

THE CURRENT SYSTEM IN OHIO MAKES ZERO SENSE.

The $8.00 is ridiculous. The $550 per month sounds about right - it doesn't matter what other assistance the mom gets, the dad needs to pay his part. Having said that, I detest people who live off the system when there is really no reason for it. Do these two women work? Or do they use the child care as a mommy's week out type thing. IMO

Who is paying for Ayla's little brother? Anyone know who the father is and why they didn't take him out of the home? Makes no sense - if she is unfit to raise Ayla, why not him?

So, IF one parent or the other took the child and "hid" her away, they are willing to not spend Christmas with her, apparently? Too much info lacking in this case...but I don't have a good feeling about it. I just hope she is one of the ones who is found...

After what that baby has been described to have been through, I think a concerned party would be more interested in her safety - she probably had a good Christmas, wherever she is.

I'm going through four bags of clothes and toys a young mother who is also a stripper, left in her apartment here when she moved. They covered a second bedroom from wall to wall -I am going to wash them and give them to a shelter. The ex resident has a 2 1/2 year old girl named Sadie. Sadie played outside by herself all the time when she visited her mother for a weekend or a week. I had to have one of her visitor's cars towed for parking in another resident's space - it belonged to a felon/sex offender with a history of exposing himself to little kids - my courtesy officer recognized his name when he ran his plates. I called DFS and told them about the child being around this guy - the social worker said there was an open case on the mother and she'd talk to her the next week. Really?? That long??? I pray for Sadie, and i see, too often how the system that is supposed to protect our children fails miserably - and why someone who loves these kids can reach the point of just taking them out of the situation before something horrible happens. Helpless feeling to watch a child be neglected and in danger of being abused.

Breaks my heart going through Sadie's clothes and toys -4 large trash bags full - all 18-24 mos., and would definitely still fit Sadie. The mother told us to just chunk them. I hope Sadie is safe and happy tonight.

PS - In case you're wondering, I told her the guy could not be on the property because of his SO status, so she moved.

After what that baby has been described to have been through, I think a concerned party would be more interested in her safety - she probably had a good Christmas, wherever she is.

I'm going through four bags of clothes and toys a young mother who is also a stripper, left in her apartment here when she moved. They covered a second bedroom from wall to wall -I am going to wash them and give them to a shelter. The ex resident has a 2 1/2 year old girl named Sadie. Sadie played outside by herself all the time when she visited her mother for a weekend or a week. I had to have one of her visitor's cars towed for parking in another resident's space - it belonged to a felon/sex offender with a history of exposing himself to little kids - my courtesy officer recognized his name when he ran his plates. I called DFS and told them about the child being around this guy - the social worker said there was an open case on the mother and she'd talk to her the next week. Really?? That long??? I pray for Sadie, and i see, too often how the system that is supposed to protect our children fails miserably - and why someone who loves these kids can reach the point of just taking them out of the situation before something horrible happens. Helpless feeling to watch a child be neglected and in danger of being abused.

Breaks my heart going through Sadie's clothes and toys -4 large trash bags full - all 18-24 mos., and would definitely still fit Sadie. The mother told us to just chunk them. I hope Sadie is safe and happy tonight.

PS - In case you're wondering, I told her the guy could not be on the property because of his SO status, so she moved.

Wow! What an awful situation to find yourself in...
O/T- is there anyway to warn the person who takes care of Sadie ...when she is not with the mom? I don't want to see her name come up on any of the WS forums!
:burn::burn:

Sorry...just catching up but wanted to put in my :twocents:
Is the father invested enough to go to the trouble to hide this child, and probably face charges? That is what I can't get a feeling for at all...seems he really did not spend much time with her until recently. Would he be able to hide her and stand up to LE, just to spite Mom or to try to avoid paying support? Not to mention, the people who had her would be liable for criminal charges as well. I can't stand the idea of all of the searchers out there, if she is being kept someplace as a custody issue/game.
For quite some time I have not thought of parents hiding a child until this one. Of course it's just a guess with a lot of wishing that she was removed because someone wanted her to be kept safe. I have to say that my gut feeling is it still could be, but not really sure if that's just because I want it to be.
When I was going through the custody issues for a few years with my ex I was talked to about the underground where they'd help you flee for the sake of your child. I have to say with the mental and physical abuse that my children told me was going on in that other home I did think about utilizing this. I just couldn't though. I don't trust easily and was so fearful of putting my kids in possibly a worse situation than they were already in.
Still, I hope that someone that loved Ayla removed her because they feared for her safety and was trying to help her, not by a vindictive parent, family member, friend or worse.

Welcome to the new posters! Thanks for joining us!

Now, with the new information that Justin has no job, that puts a whole new spin on things IMO. If he found out that Trista filed the paperwork for custody and support that could put him in a panic or a tailspin. Difficult to continue doing things he wants to do with what little money he has if he now has to pay child support as well.
MOO
Does mom have a job? Sorry I can't remember. I'm wondering how he took care of his child with no income?? If he had no job and TR has no income then at least there's a level playing field there. Anyone know where he worked before Ayla came to live with him?

With Christmas Day having passed without news, I no longer believe that Ayla is being hidden by one parent or the other, which only leaves two alternatives, IMO; the unlikely one that she walked out of the house and went so far as to not be found in a week of extensive searching, or that she was harmed by someone within the house, or someone who had been within the house. Either way, I can't see how this can have a happy ending...
I'm trying not to believe it but I sadly think you are probably right. Maybe they think or know they're being watched?? I couldn't do something like this but if I did I think I'd give myself away by looking over my shoulder all the time!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member