IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

I feel so sick coming here and seeing the found deceased tag next to her name...
It's like she was delivered to the perp as an early Christmas present.

Plumadore acknowledged Sunday he has three felony convictions for battery, auto theft and forgery. "I'm not an angel by any means." But he added, "I don't hurt children. I don't hurt animals."
www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944/1043/LOCAL07
So much for his word, huh.

I take it that the nightmares he was supposedly comforting Aliahna for were caused by him, and then he disposed of her on the cigar run?

Sad but not surprising to learn about the outcome of this latest "missing" child. Seems that we read about one every day now. Disposable children have become an all-too-familiar theme. When will it end?

"It was a horrific crime, probably worse than you can imagine," Fries said.

Fries would not say how the girl died or what condition her body was in when police found her.

Missing children are usually found within a mile of where they were last seen, Fries said. Although he would not say where Aliahna's body was found, he said it was "much, much" closer than one mile away.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/312279959/1043

*crying*
I can imagine some pretty horrible ways to die and to be disposed of, and if it was worse than that...?

I am so sorry, darling Aliahna, you had a hard life but you could have become anything you wanted to. I am sorry your siblings had their sister robbed from them, and in such a horrible way. Christmas will never be the same for them again.

You are a new star on the night sky, and no one will ever hurt you again... but I would have wanted you to be able to experience all the hurt and sorrow and joy and fear and love and happiness that life had planned for you.

normal_The-Pleiades-Star-Cluster.jpg

Wondering if MP has a vehicle or did he walk to the gas station for his cigar?

Wondering where she was found. I would think the dumpsters would have been searched right away unless he put her in one after the search ended but I would think he would have been watched closely by LE so I lean towards ruling dumpster out.

I was also curious if he had a nursing license and met Gpa that way. His FB said he attended Ivy Tech and they have a nursing program. I looked him up for an active license and did not get a hit.

The first thing I thought about when I heard about the cigar trip was an after sex cigarette. This whole situation from the get go is just utterly disgusting to me starting at the beginning and ending where we are now.

Wondering if MP has a vehicle or did he walk to the gas station for his cigar?

Wondering where she was found. I would think the dumpsters would have been searched right away unless he put her in one after the search ended but I would think he would have been watched closely by LE so I lean towards ruling dumpster out.

I was also curious if he had a nursing license and met Gpa that way. His FB said he attended Ivy Tech and they have a nursing program. I looked him up for an active license and did not get a hit.

Would he be able to keep an active license with the conviction for battery?

After reading Nancy Grace transcript I think the grandparents are involved somehow as well. She protested too much and wanted to defend him and say how he was a trusted friend for a long time.

Would he be able to keep an active license with the conviction for battery?

He may not have been able to even get IN any of the health care programs, but attending school and/or having a job may have been a provision of parole.

Oh yeah, forgot, he ABSCONDED from parole, duh, and the state he crawled out of seems to have simply been glad to be rid of him. Arrgh

For some reason little Zahra comes to my mind with this case.
Maybe because Zahra had a disability (cancer and amputee).
Little Ana had hearing and sight impairment.
This creep has nurse (medical) training?
Scares me very much, why wasn't he taking care of mom (so sick)
but had her daughter instead!
ANGRY!

FWIW - I sent Florida DOC an email last night regarding MP's arrest for murder of a 9 year old child and where he is now located. They just opened the email "Your message was read on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 8:13:05 AM."

Many thanks for that! I hope it eats at someone's gut enough to DO something about it for the future.

Reminds me of Shaniya Davis case.....child sold for sex .......JMO

For some reason little Zahra comes to my mind with this case.
Maybe because Zahra had a disability (cancer and amputee).
Little Ana had hearing and sight impairment.
This creep has nurse (medical) training?
Scares me very much, why wasn't he taking care of mom (so sick)
but had her daughter instead!
ANGRY!

I don't believe we know that he has ANY medical training. That was just someone's question, since he attended Ivy Tech at one point.

By the way, this is a HUGE oversimplification, but sexual perversion (and other issues with inappropriate perversions) can be treated on the Small Intestine Meridian with Five Element Acupuncture. I suspect this whole family has blockages/obstructions that BAAADLY need to be treated. Hurumphhhh......

AMBER STORY, MISSING GIRL`S GRANDMOTHER (via telephone): When Mike came back from getting the cigar, the door was still locked, like he left it. He came in. The girls were sleeping, the two younger ones, on the floor. And Ali was sleeping in the chair with a blanket over and her body pillow. And Mike laid down on the couch because he`d been up with her all night because she has nightmares and he was comforting her all night. An he was tired, so he laid on the couch beside them. The two younger ones were watching TV and Ali was sleeping in a chair.

About 10:00 o`clock, he woke up and he looked over -- or actually, a little bit before that, he had looked over and he thought Ali was still in the chair because the blanket was still over the body pillow. But at 10:00 o`clock, he realized that she wasn`t there. And he asked her sisters, and they said that she had gone with Mommy because she walked out the door on her own.

However, Aliahna sleepwalks, and she has sleepwalked before and opened and unlocked the door and walked outside in her sleep. That`s what we believe happened. She left on her own. She was asleep. She unlocked the door. And for some reason, we believe she was thinking she was going home, and she just disappeared. She never made it home and she never came back to her friend`s. And we don`t know any more.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/26/ng.01.html

It doesn't even make sense. Were the younger sisters sleeping on the floor or watching TV when he came back?

Now I wonder how much the younger sisters heard or saw...? It sounds like they were all sleeping in the same room. So the younger ones were there when he was raping or otherwise torturing Aliahna and he told them that she cried because she had nightmares? He had put a blanket over a body pillow to make the other children think it was Aliahna?

Oh poor dears, I hope they're in a safe environment now and get a lot of therapy starting now.

And mom was just two doors down... don'tcha think that any normal people would let a child with constant nightmares go home to be with mom when she's just two doors down?

Rest soundly, sweet angel. May there be justice for your killer so he may never harm anyone, ever again.

After reading Nancy Grace transcript I think the grandparents are involved somehow as well. She protested too much and wanted to defend him and say how he was a trusted friend for a long time.

Gma's FB page says she lives in Jacksonville, FL so I don't see how they can be involved. I think she is in deep denial. I wonder how well she knows MP? He has photos of her on his FB.

It says the "grandmother" but in the pix shown that's the MOM holding the unicorn is it not? :waitasec:

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944/1043/LOCAL07

That is mom on the right, holding a coat or something down around her arms. Comparing that to pics of her that can be found on public fb pages, IMO she looks like....well never mind, just not like she used to. I hope social services is very thorough in checking out the living situation for all the minor children involved.

STORY: Yes. This gentleman has for the last almost two years taking care of Tarah`s -- or Ali`s grandfather. He took care of him until he died. That has been what he`s been doing. And he`s been a close family friend for a long time. (INAUDIBLE) over to his house and spend the night because they get to play on the floor in front of the TV and watch TV and they play games.

In other words, they were groomed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•
Back