Jeff Ashton & Dr. G on Dr. Drew 1/3/12

JA: "All other questioning by psychiatrists indicated she was normal, but obviously she's anything but normal"

Dr. G rolling her eyes when talking about the Sunshine Law. Says it skewed the people, also the jury..

JA: She is anything but normal. I don't think Dr.'s have yet to devise a test for her...

Yeah - Q & A is next....

The last 5 minutes will be callers and Fb questions

Hmm Dr Drew just showed a clip from JA's closing argument with the caption July 23, 2011. :waitasec:

I am recording it..first he has a Iowa election thing on but I caught something dr g. Said "if this was an accident, how she acted was an insult to any mother that ever lost a child accidentally" she also said "she acted guilty"

summarizing:

FB writer: Jeff why do you think FCA wasn't found guilty of child neglect when she failed to report her child missing for 31 days?

JA: Only the jury can tell you..

FB writer: Was FCA subject to polygraph?

JA: No one involved was given a polygraph

If FCA would have taken the stand, what questions would you have asked?

JA: would have questioned her about all of her versions of what happened to Caylee, the 31 days, and definitely the Bella Vita tattoo

summarizing:

FB writer: Jeff why do you think FCA wasn't found guilty of child neglect when she failed to report her child missing for 31 days?

JA: Only the jury can tell you..

Wish the repprt from child services had been completed before the trial.

I don't normally watch Dr Drew. Is he always this clueless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't normally watch Dr Drew. Is he always this clueless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't normally watch Dr Drew either. He didn't look too good when he asked both Dr G and JA about a Dr. he had on his show. Dr Drew didn't recall this guy's name and neither did Dr G and JA. In fact they didn't know what Dr Drew was talking about. Woops.

I don't normally watch Dr Drew either. He didn't look too good when he asked both Dr G and JA about a Dr. he had on his show. Dr Drew didn't recall this guy's name and neither did Dr G and JA. In fact they didn't know what Dr Drew was talking about. Woops.

That was embarrassing, but kind of funny.

What is even more embarrassing though is I saw DD interview that Dr. and I can't remember his name either, but do remember his hairiness was distracting.

OK...here's the thing. I cannot for the life of me understand why Dr. Drew is hell bent on thinking Casey has some sort of brain disorder. He seems to want to explain away her behavior in scientific terms. Somebody needs to clue him in that she is just pure evil. There is no scientific test for that. She already passed the evil test when she threw her daughter in the swamp.
Get over it Dr. Drew.....

That was embarrassing, but kind of funny.

What is even more embarrassing though is I saw DD interview that Dr. and I can't remember his name either, but do remember his hairiness was distracting.

IIRC, there were only 2 psychiatrists who examined Casey. One when she went in for her bond hearing with Judge Strickland...and then that one and another one when JB and company tried to sneak in their testimony at trial without putting Casey up on the stand. I could be wrong, but there was no "exit" exam by a psychiatrist. God knows if there had been, she would still be rotting in jail.

KC was born without a soul, no personality. She has to mirror everyone else's because she has none of her own. That's what makes me wonder about the two dog's dying so close together and then CA saying one of her dogs was sleeping too much around the time of the chloroform search. jmo

OK...here's the thing. I cannot for the life of me understand why Dr. Drew is hell bent on thinking Casey has some sort of brain disorder. He seems to want to explain away her behavior in scientific terms. Somebody needs to clue him in that she is just pure evil. There is no scientific test for that. She already passed the evil test when she threw her daughter in the swamp.
Get over it Dr. Drew.....

I remember that during the trial Dr. Drew seemed to favor the idea of an abused and delusional girl Casey. Is he now explaining evil away with some kind of a disorder? Actually, it would be easier to think that she is just sick and delusional, not a calculating narcissist that got away with murder. So what`s her brain disorder, doctor?

How about Ashton for PRESIDENT???

How about District Attorney? I heard on JVM tonight he announced he's running. JVM doesn't think he'll have a chance since he lost Caylee's case, but others on the show and myself....think there's a very good chance of him winning. The current DA and the "fired" officier who was afraid of a snake (even tho he carries a weapon!!) and wouldn't enter the woods are to carry partial blame for no conviction. IMO

I watched Dr G's special and was livid (quit watching) when they conveniently skipped over that Kronk actually found Caylee in August....and yammered on about the December discovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back