Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused on the video at the moment. The woman states someone posted a link to her Facebook page but it wouldn't open. And then mentions something about her husband doing a search with "Around the world" and came up to a pay for view site, but didn't pay to go in.

What did everyone hear?

You heard it right.

A person named Drew Hensley kept posting it on facebook and it would get deleted our blocked and he would make a new page and post it again.

I saw it on his facebook first here. http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...w.facebook.com/CAFVSNSP/posts/250218938379136

Sorry, have not gone through all of the posts yet, but want to get my thoughts out before my brain farts...

-I think it's her. She meets this gag meter reqirements.
-Has anyone zoomed in on the photo behind her to determine if that's DS's home office? DS's grandchildren drew her a sunshiny picture? Wondering because inquiring minds want to know who on Earth would house this creep.
-I refuse to listen to it, I'll just put that out there. Her voice makes my skin crawl and she makes me very, very furious, so I just don't want to push myself to listen...but I did read that she mentions being camera shy? Does the lying never end? I mean, she lies about the most meaningless carp-does she not know that we know that she took hundreds, if not thousands, of photos of herself? That she fancied being invited to big radio interviews? That her mother filmed her on several occasions and she didn't seem to be camera shy at all? That she had her attorney took photos of her in Ohio post-verdict where she pretended to shop while her fake paparazzi were in pursuit?

-Bravo to the dude that got these out there fo' free so the cucaracha could not sell these. I love that guy.

Gotta go back and read your posts, people...BTW, no way she adopted Fido. He belongs to the insane homeowner. Had she signed adoption papers, she would have been at a shelter in person, been asked questions about the dog's home, etc (remember the Ellen DeGeneres debocle?). And then a shelter employee would have promptly run to the media, no doubt in my mind. She borrowed the dog, maybe. Took it off someone's hands, slight possibility. Formally adopted...yeah, ok.

I saw somewhere on the net that they thought that the pic in the back was that of the lady who married the guy on death row and was a consultant for like 1 minute on KC's case. Rosalee? something. Forget her name.

So does Vinnie know this Holly and Jon couple? He said 'give my regards to your husband' at the end of her segment.
At the start of the show she says her husband is the one that captured it and uploaded it to youtube.

Casey is always reflecting and mimicking others ... their habits, likes, etc. ... who is she channelling in the video?

Instead of spending the entire day talking about this stupid video, has anyone at HLN been attempting to interview the jurors to see what their post-verdict opinion of Casey, the trial, etc might be?

At the start of the show she says her husband is the one that captured it and uploaded it to youtube.

And that makes Vinnie send his regards? I've never said that to someone if I didn't know the person I was sending regards to...........

All righty, I stinkin listened. Gag-a-saurus Rex.

Voice is in the right tone sometimes, other times a little too high. But her body is scrunched up, don't know-And she's also feigning sweetness and innocence, so maybe the slightly higher voice comes with her act.
How the heck did she pay for a PC? Thought she didn't have a job...Keep jibber jabbering about your possessions and mula, though, dummy, cause John Morgan will be makin a list and checking it twice.
Looks like a swolen nose, the nobby thing is gone. Maybe a nose job? Maybe not her. A fancy computer guy (calling JWG) might be able to trace the video back to a Florida IP?

They say 3 is a liars number. Seems fit that she charged three dollars for the video..~L~

The back ground in the photos (i haven't watched the video) and the comments people has made here about what is on the wall and such reminds me of a "get away place here in Florida like at a lake or near the water. Then someone mentioned she would be there till late February would make me think that would be near early spring when people would be going to their lake houses / rentals would be starting to get their place ready for the summer vacation. She would need to leave before it got too busy and she was noticed. (JMO)
You know living in Florida we only have summer and winter we dont have spring and fall. LOL

Dr.Fessel, you might want to delete the link as we were told earlier today no Facebook links. I thank you for finding it and I have it! :)

So it was DH who kept posting the link to the video, and perhaps it may have been DH who posted the video to a pay per view site?

So far, the two channels from earlier today, do NOT have an ad next to them in order to make money off the hits. The channels would have had to set up something prior to uploading the video in order to make money off of the hits.

My son and I watched a program a couple of days ago about YouTube. They said that if a video is going viral they send out an auto email asking if you would like advertising. They used an example of a family who put their baby up and this video went viral to which the family was made the offer through email and thus made $300,000 on this. Going by what my son and I watched, if this happens I hope this is refused or better yet I hope this lady donates the money.

I can't wait for the IP address of the upload to be announced. Baez's office? Mason's? Simms compound? This could be fun.

I am thinking this location or room is in a log cabin type house .. I have friend that has a gorgeous ...huge Log Cabin home ..and her walls look like those in video...

I made the comment to my husband that I was surprised that Casey cut her hair so short again.

He said "She probably sold it".

I am thinking this location or room is in a log cabin type house .. I have friend that has a gorgeous ...huge Log Cabin home ..and her walls look like those in video...

The house in the FCA pictures looks far from gorgeous.
A tad ratty and run down by the looks of it.

From VP show:

Number of time FCA says "I" , "Mine" or "My" on video : 46
Number of time she mentions the dog: 3
Number of time she mentions Caylee: 0

VP: "this video is about who Casey cares about most.. herself.. and nothing about Caylee. Tonight, let's remember the little girl who was discarded and thrown away in a swamp by her MOTHER, and picked up and loved by everyone else: Caylee Marie."

:tears:

From VP show:

Number of time FCA says "I" , "Mine" or "My" on video : 46
Number of time she mentions the dog: 3
Number of time she mentions Caylee: 0

VP: "this video is about what Casey cares about most.. herself.. and nothing about Caylee. Tonight, let's remember the little girl who was discarded and thrown away in a swamp by her MOTHER, and picked up and loved by everyone else: Caylee Marie."

:tears:

I started crying. Poor baby Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads