TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the stop at Buckeroo Bill’s (which I believe we’ve learned was closed) in West Yellowstone on the way home from the trip into Yellowstone. Did they stop for milkshakes, and then go to another place to get them?

And then, Garth bringing home dinner for the three of them (Chad, Tammy, and Garth) on the night Tammy died. I’m curious whether a milkshake was ordered and also whether it was in fact Chad who’d suggested McDonald’s for dinner that night, since I believe the autopsy revealed Tammy had potatoes and peanuts, but not a cheeseburger in her stomach when she died). Would a liquid milkshake show up like solid food would?

Were both Tylee and Tammy fed some kind of sedative in a milkshake (ETA: to reduce ability to resist) before they were killed by some manual means? It just seems so coincidental to me that there was a stop for fast food before each of their deaths.
It was hard to tell with Tylee, I believe, because her remains were so damaged (please, if anyone remembers with precision, feel free to correct me), but Tammy's tox screen was decided negative for any kind of sedative.

MOO

Remember all the great sleuthing about that stop at Buckeraoo Bill's. As far as I can recall, we never found much. I think it is not out of the realm but Lori relied on Tylee to take care of JJ more than is known and I doubt she wanted to put up with him on the way home so I just don't see it happening that way.

As far as Tammy and MickeeD's, Garth made it sound like he talked to Tammy and brought home dinner since she was tired and did not feel like cooking. Do not see involvement from the prophet.

I have truly truly enjoyed watching Mormon Stories podcasts, since I got so wrapped up in the Daybell case. Some are just so fruitful. So many folks have trouble making the transition out of the church, and many transition back into the Church. I even got my brother to watch one particular episode, and I think he was truly enlighted.
I explored the r/ex-Mormon sub on reddit and, wow, some really screwed up people on there. They went ENTIRELY in the other direction which I commented on and was immediately banned, lol. Frying pan/fire, basically.

The 2021 48 Hours interview with the Daybell children

It is a little disturbing to watch, given the current testimony by the children, witnesses around Tammy's death and funeral, and the police cruiser video of Emma.

I remember when I first watched that show, noting that only Leah seemed to cry or show any emotion.

I just rewatched it, and noticed that Emma looked more angry than I recalled.

MOO
Thank you bc I intended to watch it again. Here's the interview with Alex's comedian friend:

I keep thinking about the stop at Buckeroo Bill’s (which I believe we’ve learned was closed) in West Yellowstone on the way home from the trip into Yellowstone. Did they stop for milkshakes, and then go to another place to get them?

And then, Garth bringing home dinner for the three of them (Chad, Tammy, and Garth) on the night Tammy died. I’m curious whether a milkshake was ordered and also whether it was in fact Chad who’d suggested McDonald’s for dinner that night, since I believe the autopsy revealed Tammy had potatoes and peanuts, but not a cheeseburger in her stomach when she died). Would a liquid milkshake show up like solid food would?

Were both Tylee and Tammy fed some kind of sedative in a milkshake (ETA: to reduce ability to resist) before they were killed by some manual means? It just seems so coincidental to me that there was a stop for fast food before each of their deaths.
Good point. I hadn't thought of this.

I have truly truly enjoyed watching Mormon Stories podcasts, since I got so wrapped up in the Daybell case. Some are just so fruitful. So many folks have trouble making the transition out of the church, and many transition back into the Church. I even got my brother to watch one particular episode, and I think he was truly enlighted.
I absolutely love that channel! It's so respectful yet factual.

Garth's co-worker said he found his mom. But I am unsure of that timeline for that story. He could have found her after he watched videos until 3. Or He could have found her when he came home at one? Either way Chad wasn't there in that version of the story. So if he found her earlier, Chad could have explained to him a bunch of nonsense which would be pretty abusive and made it hard to react normally to the police. He was quiet while Chad was reactive for the police. He must have been pretty afraid of what was going on. I know they seem uncaring, I think they have been lied to so much that and it makes them look bad. For example, it is possible Emma thought they were looking for pioneer bones which is why she wasn't upset in the car tape. Of course, I don't know but obviously they have been manipulated amd lied to. Really sad to em.

Now that it's done livestreaming, I can note the time mark for smug CD. Check out the video, particularly starting around 2:30:01, with the head-waggle at 2:31:08.

‘Smug CD’ is so annoying. Thank you for the timestamps. I can only watch his face for so long before I am tempted to slap it. He was so fortunate to have a partner who worked so hard to support him and the children. The entire family is throwing Tammy under the bus and CD is so not worth the negative karma.

Remember all the great sleuthing about that stop at Buckeraoo Bill's. As far as I can recall, we never found much. I think it is not out of the realm but Lori relied on Tylee to take care of JJ more than is known and I doubt she wanted to put up with him on the way home so I just don't see it happening that way.

As far as Tammy and MickeeD's, Garth made it sound like he talked to Tammy and brought home dinner since she was tired and did not feel like cooking. Do not see involvement from the prophet.
I remember looking at streetview images where we found a nearby taco stand or food truck (can't remember which) and decided it was likely they parked at Buckaroo Bill's and walked to the food stand/truck. This is all faded memories, but it was so interesting trying to sort out what they could have done with Buckaroo's being closed.

I am a member of the Church.

It's not about the doctrine or even the culture of the church (yes, those are two separate things). It's about the personal choices of its members (or those who claim membership). As has been pointed out previously, all the victims in this case - Charles, Brandon, JJ, Tylee, and Tammy - were all faithful members of the church, fully living in harmony with its doctrines or teachings. It was the personal choices of certain individuals, who clearly were not living in accordance to the gospel of Jesus Christ, and who were on the high road to apostasy, who subsequently broke the laws of God and of man by committing these heinous crimes.

The same goes for people in every religion, or even lack of religion. There are good Muslims and bad Muslims. Devout Catholics and not so righteous ones. Faithful Hindus and evil Hindus. Honest Agnostics and dishonest ones. Upright Baptists and those who are deplorable. I could go on ad nauseum.

The one common distinguishing factor between those we might term 'good' [insert any other similar word] and 'evil' [insert any other related word] is that of personal choice. Heck, we even see this same phenomenon in every rational being - the struggle within one's self whether to make good choices, or whether to make baser ones.

I would like to think that most churches or religions are trying to help their members become better people, and to war against the more corrupt aspects of human nature. And yet, strangely enough, it is those corrupt elements which will take that which is good and pervert it to their own ends. Does that make the church or religion corrupt? Not necessarily. It again comes down to the individual choices of people within that church or religion.

I can personally testify that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has helped me to more fully follow my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have personally made poor choices throughout my life, and still do, but the Church has given me the doctrine, teachings, and tools necessary to repent and make the needed changes to become more like Him whom I love - Jesus Christ.

Just one person's personal belief.
I had said something similar yesterday. There are true Christians in every denomination. There are also make believers who are looking to find fault, people who go to be seen, people who want to connect for business. There are unbelievers too. True Christians are few and far between. There are people who can take things to extremes and take things too far. I think we are living in a time when a lot of people have lost their minds.

I had said something similar yesterday. There are true Christians in every denomination. There are also make believers who are looking to find fault, people who go to be seen, people who want to connect for business. There are unbelievers too. True Christians are few and far between. There are people who can take things to extremes and take things too far. I think we are living in a time when a lot of people have lost their minds.
BBM

You got that right.

Watching the 48 HRS again was interesting. Emma's affect and speech were the same as on the stand. You can tell she's someone who tries to be very logical and she did everything she could to come up with something that made sense in order to not believe her father was involved in any of this. I feel so sorry for all of them.

The 2021 48 Hours interview with the Daybell children

It is a little disturbing to watch, given the current testimony by the children, witnesses around Tammy's death and funeral, and the police cruiser video of Emma.

I remember when I first watched that show, noting that only Leah seemed to cry or show any emotion.

I just rewatched it, and noticed that Emma looked more angry than I recalled.

MOO
Thanks for sharing this.

I had not seen it before and I have watched the Netflix episodes and Dateline and all of Nate Eaton's interviews and somehow missed this one.
Very interesting.

OK snarking to follow. When Garth was talking about Tammy’s Quarter Pounder with cheese, I really really wanted the cross-exam to ask ‘And what McDonald’s meal did your father get? Was that very healthy?’

Seriously.

It makes perfect sense that Tammy would be deceased at 1am when Garth came home. Alex left the area before midnight. But where was Chad? Surely Garth wasn't supposed to check on Tammy before morning.
Where was Chad? Where else would he be but tucked up somewhere with his Goddess? Celebrating together. :(

Thank you bc I intended to watch it again. Here's the interview with Alex's comedian friend:
Here's a short interview (from last year) with another of Alex's comedian friends. She's Jimmy Kimmel's sister Jill, who knew Alex when Lori was married to Joe Ryan. Alex asked her where he could get a gun, because he wanted to scare Joe.

There is also a longer interview on yt with a Colombian woman who had an affair with Alex in 2013 (claims to have been his translator at dating events at first) and another account of a woman who dated Alex for two years in Texas, before Lori married Joe Ryan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member