Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been busy with unexpected dairy goat births (we were taking a break this year and sold our buck,obviously too late LOL ) so I'm behind .Forgive me if this has been said by others ,but I think for every current picture or video that's put out, 2 of Caylee and 2 of prisoner Casey ,should be put up beside it.
I'm partial to the back acne ones ,myself. There's so many hideous pictures looks that we could choose from.
Now I will go read this thread. Missed y'all! At least we're back together again!!!!!

I'm sorry but I still think her nose doesn't look right. She looks like a before pic of a nose job. She has a pixie snub nose. Do you think she got a nose job to make it look uglier?

When will CM express outrage over a baby's murder?
CM stated the video release was illegal. When will CM, a lawyer, understand that murdering your child is illegal?

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y!

"It" was released last summer in spite of having viciously murdered her 2-year-old daughter. And not once have we seen CM outraged over that.

If KC were in a bar, I am supposing she would be sipping water or soda, correct? Otherwise, she'd be a liar as far as her probation docs. KC, a liar? Say it ain't so. Now I'm back to this definitely being her-The still color photos are absolutely her, and the still photos have the same necklace as the video.

Yes YouTube will send out an email, but I think things changed a little lately as I have had about 10 videos lately that went well over 20,000 hits and nothing has come through to me. Normally it starts around 600 hits ....

The show we watched just said viral, but no gauge of what they considered viral. Hmmm...600 is what they gauged as viral? I definitely would have thought more. Didn't realize the count was so low. Interesting. I laughed and told my son to start putting up videos of his goofball daughter, lol. I wonder what the hit count is now?

The glasses look like the same ones from the disguised pics walking around Ohio.

I think it's a mobile home.

Yeah. It has that "rural Florida vintage mobile home" look about it. I live in rural Florida and used to live in a mobile home like that; dark paneling was a standard feature in the older units. So it's probably a hunting cabin sort of set-up or a "guest house" on Bubba Mason's or dot.simple's land somewhere out in Fleabag, Florida.

YO, felon Anthony!....How's the Bella Vita working for you out in Fleabag?

lolz

I'm sorry but I still think her nose doesn't look right. She looks like a before pic of a nose job. She has a pixie snub nose. Do you think she got a nose job to make it look uglier?

Looks like post-nose job to me, like right after when there's still swelling. She didn't have a pixie nose before, though, IMO-She had a bulbous thing going on.

The show we watched just said viral, but no gauge of what they considered viral. Hmmm...600 is what they gauged as viral? I definitely would have thought more. Didn't realize the count was so low. Interesting. I laughed and told my son to start putting up videos of his goofball daughter, lol. I wonder what the hit count is now?

Just to be clear, they use to send me an email asking me about advertising on my video and when I would look at the hits, they were only around 600 hits.

When I think of all the videos I have uploaded and removed, probably close to 10,000, mostly Casey videos, I probably could have paid off my little house!

I'm confused. She was in a bar months ago?

You heard it right.

A person named Drew Hensley kept posting it on facebook and it would get deleted our blocked and he would make a new page and post it again.

I saw it on his facebook first here. http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...w.facebook.com/CAFVSNSP/posts/250218938379136

Dr. F, I saw it last night same as you saw with your link, I have been watching and reading at these crazy FB pages for some time myself, I also saw it on another FB of her supporters, and i also then saw it on the BOYCOTT FCA FB page that is run by Holly&Jon (Holly who was just on Vinnie), then Holly uploaded it last night to YouTube.

There have been many crazy FB pages with supporters vs. nonsupporters, one page I have been watching was supposedly run by LA, with pictures that I was fairly sure was of LA, he always was mentioning his wife Mal and his sister, the Boycott page, there is a Defending the Honor FB page of some nut in love with FCA, a Days of our Lives FB page, so many crazy pages out there, linking to each other, and they would argue who really knew FCA, who was lying that they knew FCA, who was a fake, who was her friend/not her friend, a real circus. Then last night I saw this Video pop-up, saw it referenced here by Thinker Belle, so it all went down last night, even though HLN is saying it all was this morning and they were "on top of it".

IMO, MOO, etc.

Looks like post-nose job to me, like right after when there's still swelling. She didn't have a pixie nose before, though, IMO-She had a bulbous thing going on.

Her right nostril is larger then the left one.

No kudos to the plastic surgeon :floorlaugh:

I so want to confirm this pay for view site based on what Holly stated on Prime News. I haven't been able to find a thing using Casey Anthony Around The World or variations of that.

The house in the FCA pictures looks far from gorgeous.
A tad ratty and run down by the looks of it.

Well I was kinda thinking also maybe a cabin on someones property like a mother inlaw cabin ..I dont know LOL

I'm confused. She was in a bar months ago?

There is a picture of a person that some believe may be Casey, however, I have never felt that picture is Casey.

IIRC, that picture came out well before she started probation.

Just to be clear, they use to send me an email asking me about advertising on my video and when I would look at the hits, they were only around 600 hits.

When I think of all the videos I have uploaded and removed, probably close to 10,000, mostly Casey videos, I probably could have paid off my little house!

For all that trouble, you should have been able to! :)

Anyone who stood in a room with this thing and did not leave is etiher too drunk to care or as dopey as the jurors. I could not do it. Let's take the high road and say I'd walk out of there-If I was the owner, I'd shut the joint down in her honor-Maybe that would make the patrons angry enough to shun her.
Maybe she's in Satsuma, that would calculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain